剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
而我不能向你透露警方公务
and I can't talk to you about police business.
谢谢你 看起来好好吃
Thank you. That looks great.
只是个牛油果烤面包
It's just avocado toast.
我们的受害者有好多社交账号♥
Our victim has so many social-media accounts,
我都看不过来了
I'm having trouble keeping up with them.
你有想过做这种事情吗
Do you ever want to do that kind of thing?
把你的全部生活都放到网上
Put your whole life online?
才不会呢 我很庆幸地检办公室
Oh, no, and I am so glad that the D.A.'s office
让我停用脸书
wants me off of Facebook.
我是说 一想到
I mean, the idea of someone from, like,
某个高中同学关注我或者加我好友
high school following me or friending me
就...天啊
is just -- Oh, my God.
我不跟这些人联♥系♥是有原因的
There's a reason I didn't keep in touch with those people, you know?
古斯什么事都发布在网上
Gus posts everything,
"看看这个 看看我刚烤的羊肉"
like, "Look at this -- look at this lamb I just grilled."
"看看这些小胡萝卜"
"Look at these heirloom carrots."
但他在要做个简历或者什么的 所以
But he's trying to, uh -- to build a resume or whatever, so...
显然确实有公♥司♥
Well, apparently there are companies
做这门生意
who make a business of that.
我们的受害者雇了一家 看起来还真有用
Our victim hired one, and it looks like it has worked.
他的关注人数在上涨
He's gaining followers.
你总是可以发张在洛杉矶拍的照
One could always post a picture taken in Los Angeles
然后说这是在泰国旅游的时候拍的
and say it was from a visit to Thailand.
我们看不到照片边缘以外的东西
We can't see beyond the photo's edge.
虚拟人生中的虚拟旅行
A virtual vacation in a virtual life.
我打赌普罗文茨副队爱死这个案子了
I bet Lieutenant Provenza is just loving this case.
我们能不能早点了事啊
Can we please get this over with?
在过去 有人死在烧烤架里了
You know, it used to be, when someone was dead in a barbecue,
他们就死在烧烤架里了
they were dead in a barbecue,
不会在阴间还发脸书更新
not updating the Facebook from beyond.
科特罗先生 夫人 我是纱伦·雷达队长
Mr. And Mrs. Kotero, I'm Captain Sharon Raydor.
这是迈克尔·陶副队长
This is Lieutenant Michael Tao.
你为什么带走了我们的电脑
Why have you taken our computers, huh?
这怎么回事
What is this?
我们是做网络安全这行的
We run a cybersecurity business,
所以 电脑对我们很重要
so, you know, our computers are pretty important to us.
你们越快回答我们的问题
The sooner you answer our questions,
就越快可以回去工作
the sooner you go back to work.
你是怎么认识艾德里安·席尔瓦的
How do you know Adrian Silva?
艾德里安吗
Adrian?
我们已经认识他四五年了
Oh, w-we've known him about four or five years.
我们第一次认识他是在一个慈善赛上
We first met him at that charity tournament.
摩洛根赌场的"心念儿童大小牌赛"
Yeah, Think of the Children Hi/Lo at the Morongo.
没错 他没赢 但是
That's right. He did not win, but, uh...
-是啊 -他表现出了很大潜力 怎么了
- Yeah. - ...He showed a lot of promise. Why?
你们就是那时开始赞助他的吗
Is that when you started backing him?
你们还"资助"过我前夫好几次
You also staked my ex-husband several times.
这就是我如何知道你的副业的
That's how I know about your side business.
雷达 是啊 我就说你应该和杰克有关系
Raydor. Yeah, I thought you might be related to Jack.
雷达这个名字有点奇怪啊
It's a bit of an odd name, Raydor.
杰克 有潜力成为顶尖玩家
Jack, he could've been one of the best.
好几次都快赢了
He was close several times.
-就是不够坚持 -深有同感
- Couldn't commit. - Tell me about it.
如果玩家输掉了你资助的赌金怎么办
What if a player loses money when you stake him?
他不用还钱吗
Doesn't he have to pay that back?
就是你们所谓的补偿金
With what you call makeups?
艾德里安有欠你钱吗
Does Adrian owe you money?
欠了 三万吧
Oh, yeah. Like 30 grand.
用艾德里安信♥用♥卡♥网购的那些东西
All those online purchases made on Adrian's credit cards
或许是他们 想借此转亏为盈
might be these guys trying to get back in the black.
-金额不小 -还好
- That's quite a bit. - Not really.
我们不是很担心
We're not really worried about it.
艾德里安今年还赢了三场比赛
Adrian won three tournaments this year.
虽然他现在输钱
All right, so he's down,
但是我们的鸡蛋可不是放在一个篮子里
but we stake a lot of horses,
说到这个 我们还得找那个谁谈谈
which reminds me, we got to talk to that guy.
-我知道 -还有另一个...
- Yeah. I know. - And the other one about the --
对 我知道 还有他
Yeah, I know. Him too.
这一对简直赌侠夫妇
These two are a match made in Vegas.
如果有人拖欠他们的补偿金会怎样
What happens when someoe defaults on their makeup?
你是说欠债不还吗 谁知道呢
You mean somebody doesn't pay? Who knows, you know?
你食言 或许被打破的不只是承诺
You break your word, maybe something else breaks.
开玩笑的 我们不搞暴♥力♥
I'm kidding. We don't do violence,
但这时有所闻
but you do hear stories.
你们最近一次和艾德里安说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Adrian?
几周前 他最近惨败
That was a few weeks ago. He had some tough beats lately.
写了电邮给我说他需要养精蓄锐
He e-mailed me that he needed to recharge.
暂时不打算参加扑克比赛了
He was gonna stay away from tournament play.
那么帮帮我们
Then help us with something.
为什么在外地休养中的艾德里安
Why are messages from Adrian, who is away,
还会从你们的网络安全公♥司♥
recharging, pinging from a computer
发出消息
at your cybersecurity business?
什么
What?
我们查了你们的电脑
We went through your computers.
你们有个自动程序在发送邮件和照片
You have a bot sending automatic e-mails and pictures
给艾德里安的公♥关♥
to Adrian's PR team.
一定是有人骇进我们电脑
Somebody must've hacked us,
安装了那个...你说的东西
installed the, uh, what'd you call that?
-自动程序 -对
- A bot? - Yeah.
再说一次 你们是经营什么安全公♥司♥来着
What kind of security company you running, again?
网络 电脑用的 最佳品质
Cyber. Computer stuff. It's the best.
-或许不是 迪诺 -是最棒的 宝贝
- Yeah, maybe it's not, Dino. - It's the best, babe.
那么你们的网络安全是做什么的
So what does your cybersecurity do?
可以防范病毒 恶意软体
It defends against viruses and spyware.
还有网站风险提示
It warns against risky websites.
保护交易安全 预防...
I-it safeguards transactions and it prevents --
那叫什么 下载
What do they call them? -- Downloads.
任一款市面上贩售的杀毒软件都有这些功能
Any over-the-counter security software can do that.
-这... -等等
- Well -- - Wait a minute.
你们把市面上的防毒软体
Are you selling over-the-counter security software
当作自己的发明来贩售吗
as your own creation?
听着 首先 我们会改进一下
Look, first, we customize it.
我们又不是什么都没做
I mean, it's not like we don't do nothing.
我就知道
I knew it.
从他们电脑发的那张艾德里安的近照
That recent photo of Adrian sent from their computers --
不是近照
Not so recent.
那是多久以前的
Well, how old is it?
126周前的
126 weeks.
有人找了艾德里安的旧照 重新利用
Someone took an old post of Adrian's, repurposed it,
发给他的社交媒体团队
and sent it to his social-media team.
这根本不是在泰国拍的
It's not even from Thailand.
这是他马里布的六张照片之一
It's one of six from Malibu.
他根本没有出国
He never left the country.
你要给大家买♥♥披萨了
Pizzas for everybody.
咱们先等DNA报告吧
Let's wait for the DNA.
...有医生 律师 心理医生
And doctors and lawyers and psychologist.
对 我们也负责他们的软件升级
Yeah, we manage all their upgrades, too.
你是说那些自动升级吗
You mean the ones that come automatically online?
这不是诈骗
It's not fraud.
这是节省时间
It's time-saving.
而且我们也用自家的网络安全软件
And we use our own cybersecurity program ourselves.
没错
Yes, we do.
我的天
Oh, my god.
他们的系统太不安全了
Their system is so insecure
别人可以入侵并安装病毒
that someone could hack in and install a bot.
不是这样的
No, it's not.
是这样的 迪诺
Yes, it is, Dino.
好吧 也许是吧
Oh, yeah. Maybe it is.
这些都没有关系
Never mind all this.
这和艾德里安有什么关系
What does this have to do with Adrian?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表