剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
said that the boy wasn't liable.
所以他父母就用他们的
So his parents picked him up
保时捷把他接走了
in their Porsche SUV and drove him off.
我猜他是继续生活了
And I guess he just went on with his life.
她仍处在巨大的悲痛之中
She's still in a great deal of pain.
但她能做出杀人这种事吗
But capable of killing someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
她的塔荷车不见了 车头灯相符
Her Tahoe was missing, and it fits with the headlight.
如果她开这辆车撞威尔 先生
If she used it to murder Will, sir,
她可能现在正送去修了
she could be getting body work done.
可惜我们没法直接问她修理工是谁
Too bad we can't just ask her who her mechanic is.
也许我们不需要
Maybe we won't have to.
表演开始
Show off.
有法庭搜查令的允许
It's more fun when you got a court order
会更有意思
giving you permission.
别告诉帕特里丝
Don't tell Patrice.
无意冒犯 副队 但是凤尾鱼和大蒜的味道...
No offense, Lieutenant, but that anchovy and garlic smell...
这是盯梢的传统 巴斯
this is a stakeout tradition, Buzz.
凤尾鱼 大蒜
Anchovies, garlic.
让你保持清醒
Keeps you up.
副队 你怎么来上夜班了
Lieutenant. How'd you catch the night shift?
陶要去忙他好莱坞的事业
Well, Tao is headed to, uh, his Hollywood job.
去踩点
Going on location.
桑切斯晚上喜欢哄孩子睡觉
And Sanchez, well, he likes to tuck the kid in at night.
小马可
Little Mark.
你觉得这有用吗
Think this'll work?
为什么不行
Sure, why not?
她早上会出来
She'll come out in the morning,
发现自己的车遭到了破坏
she'll see her car has been vandalized.
她就会去找修理工 我们就能找到另一辆车
She'll go to the repairman, we'll find the other car,
然后突然之间
and presto change-o,
纱伦·雷达队长就变成副局长了
Captain Sharon Raydor is the new Assistant Chief.
记住这一天
Okay, mark this day, people.
这可能是一个时代的结束
This could be the end of an era.
我最后一次吃盯梢披萨
My last stakeout pizza ever.
是因为斯特罗的案子吗
Is, uh, that about Stroh?
弗里茨给我的
Fritz gave it to me.
这是另一条关联
It's another connection.
一开始他的六年级科学老师
First his sixth-grade science teacher
在匹茨堡被处以电刑
gets electrocuted in Pittsburgh,
然后他的高中女友
and then his high-school girlfriend
被发现淹死在自家后院泳池
is found drowned in her backyard pool,
现在 安阿伯的一名前教授
and now an ex-professor from Ann Arbor
疑似自杀了
seems to have shot himself.
认识斯特罗的很多人可能都死了
Lots of people who knew Stroh have probably died.
他为什么要回到这里
Why would he come back here?
为了解决以前的事吗
Just to settle old scores?
你真的担心吗
Are you seriously worried?
弗里茨担心
Fritz is.
斯特罗的行为动机非常理智
And as far as assigning rational motives to Stroh's behavior,
他精神有问题 安迪
he's psychotic, Andy...
我们也知道他心存怨恨
...and we know he carries a grudge.
我看上去不像我这个年纪的人
I don't think I look my age.
也许我还应该留个山羊胡
Maybe I should grow a goatee.
是啊 但那得留多少年
Yeah, but how many years would that take?
如果现在开始的话可能得留两年
Probably two if I started right now.
卫斯和霍布斯那天又在法庭上
Wes and Hobbs nailed another defendant
搞定了一个被告
in court the other day.
你们肯定会为他们自豪的
You guys would've been really proud of them.
怎么了 我很奇怪吗 我的头发今天很奇怪
What, do I look weird? My -- My hair, it feels funny today.
不 我只是在想你快21了
No, I'm just thinking you're almost 21
现在你长这么大了
and how grown up you are.
我知道你不想要那个职位
Well, I-I know you don't want the job,
但是 祝你今天面试好运 妈妈
but, um, good luck with your interview today, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要下去吗 我和你一起去
You going down? I'll go with you.
安迪
Andy.
我过会就去把我的车开出来
Yeah, I'll grab my car in just a second.
我走之前还得处理一些事
I have a few more things I need to take care of before I leave.
来了
Okay, here we go.
醒一醒 塞克斯
Wake up, Sykes.
-目标要有行动了 -我醒着
- About to have some action. - I'm up.
好
All right.
好了 只要运气好
Okay. Now, with any luck,
她会直接开车带我们来到凶器所在处
she'll drive us straight to the murder weapon,
我们一小时后就可以去吃蛋卷了
and we'll be eating omelettes in an hour.
走
Come on.
准备好站在热光灯下了吗
So, ready for your turn under the heat lamp?
早就准备好了
As ready as I'll ever be.
给你点小提示
Give you a little tip.
局长会问你你认为洛杉矶警局未来
Chief's gonna ask what you see is the biggest problem
面临的最大问题是什么 但是...
confronting the future of the LAPD, but...
这其实是个陷阱
it's a trick question.
你可能会想说恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
You may want to say terrorism,
你可能会想说网络攻击
you may want to say cyber attacks,
但这都是胡扯
but that's all bullshit.
他最想知道的是
What he wants to know really
你认为部门组织方面
is what's your biggest problem
最大的问题是什么
with the way the department's organized.
纱伦·雷达担任副局长后会做的
What would Sharon Raydor do differently than Russell Taylor
和拉塞尔·泰勒有什么不同
as Assistant Chief of Operations?
你确定他们想听这个吗
Are you sure that's what they want,
还是说只是你想听
or is that just what you did?
不 我说的都是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和网络袭击
No, I talked about terrorism and cyber stuff.
然后他们提醒我
And they reminded me
我们有专门针对这些的部门
that we have whole divisions devoted to that
然后问我会怎么部署
and asked how I would deploy them.
所以略过我犯的错 直接表达你自己
So skip my mistake and explain your process
将重点聚焦在洛杉矶警局的办公室需要一名领导
and concentrate on how the LAPD needs a leader in that office.
-比如你 -或者你
- Such as you. - Or you.
我太年轻了
I'm really young.
野心也大
And really ambitious.
我不会否认 队长 但我等得起
I'm not saying otherwise, Captain, but I can wait.
我就喜欢我生活现在的样子 你明白吗
And I like my life the way it is, you know?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
我真的明白
I really do.
我们有进展了
Okay, we have progress.
早上好 副队
Good morning, Lieutenant.
-她有行动了 队长 -很好
- She's on the move, Captain. - Very good.
所有人小心点 跟上她
Bring everyone in carefully.
别把她吓着了
We don't want to spook her.
我们在之前说好的地方见
I'll meet you as agreed.
城♥堡♥汽车厂
哈里斯女士 不要动
Ms. Harris, stay right where you are.
长官
Sir.
副队 发现了
Lieutenant, got it.
这是你的车吗 女士
Is this your car, ma'am?
怎么了 有什么事
Why? What does it matter?
洛杉矶警局 你得和我们走一趟
LAPD. You need to come with us.
-你有权... -队长 他们马上就到
- You have the right... - Captain, they're on their way.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can
都将成为呈堂证供
and will be used against you in a court of law.
你能把轮子装回去 把车放下来吗
Can you put the wheels back on, lower the car, please?
-我还没修好 -你修好了
- I'm not done with it. - Yes, you are.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
去事故现场 女士
To the scene of an accident, ma'am.
哈里斯太太 我是纱伦·雷达队长
Mrs. Harris, I'm Captain Sharon Raydor.
我看到了这些刚摘的花
I see these fresh flowers.
是你最近为凯文供的吗
Did you place them here recently for Kevin?
我不会问你
I'm not going to ask you
因为我已经知道你为什么要撞威尔·萨克斯了
because I already know why you ran Will Sax down.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表