剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
老板
Hey, boss.
抱歉这么用力地打了你
Sorry I hit you so hard.
或许是感冒药
Maybe it was the cold medicine
让你昏迷了这么久
that kept you knocked out for so long.
你知道里普乐斯公♥司♥
You know that Rippletts
现在没有有薪病假了 对吧
doesn't cover sick days, right?
接下来这么着吧
So, here's what's gonna happen.
你告诉我你保险箱的密♥码♥
You're gonna give me the combination to your safe.
我希望你把窃取来的现金
I hope that's where you've been keeping all the cash
都保管在那 马可
you've been skimming, .
或者正如你曾经说过的
Or as you once said...
我们或许需要做些削减
...we might have to make some cuts.
蔡斯女士和艾略特认为他的老板偷钱
Ms. Chase said Elliot thought his boss was stealing money.
但如果他只想要钱的话
But if cash was all he wanted...
为什么不从拖车场拿钱
Why not take money from the tow yard?
为什么拿枪 不是这样的
Why the bag of guns? No.
蔡斯先生看上去想复仇
Mr. Chase seems to have revenge on his mind.
他之前上班的地方呢
What about his former workplaces?
他们都同意今天不上班
They both agreed to shut down for the day.
目前为止 艾略特还未出现
So far, Elliot's a no-show.
我应该继续去提醒蔡斯女士列出来
Um, I should, uh, continue warning the people
那极长的艾略特怨恨之人名单上的人
on Ms. Chase's excessively long list of Elliot's grudges.
失陪了
Excuse me.
除了钱之外
Was anything else stolen from
此人家里还有其他东西被盗吗
this guy's house besides money?
他黑色的丰田汉兰达不见了 长官
His black Toyota Highlander is missing, sir.
艾略特很可能开着这辆车去的拖车场
It could have been the vehicle Elliot drove to the tow yard.
他可能也已经丢弃它了
He could have left in it, too.
你太过担忧了
You worry about this too much.
我无法相信你一整天都在调查谋杀案
I cannot believe that you run after murderers all day long,
你还这么担心感冒
and you are this scared of a cold.
但我给你带了锌片
Uh -- But I brought you zinc tablets,
维他命C以及加强免疫力的药
vitamin C, and immunity boosters.
谢谢 小甜心
Oh, thank you, sweetie pie.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better all ready.
那这个会让你感觉
Well, this is going to make you feel
好极了
absolutely great then.
今早的信箱里有一封结婚请帖
In the mail this morning was an invitation to a wedding.
来自第一任普罗文茨夫人的
From none other than the very first Mrs. Provenza.
10月3日邀请你出席
"...request the honor of your presence on October the 3rd?"
有人要跟莉兹结婚了
Someone's going to marry Liz?
老天爷啊 真是个奇迹
Ye gods. It's a miracle!
帕特里丝 帕特里丝
Patrice! Patrice,
-你知道这意味着什么吗 -知道
- do you know what this means? - Yes.
你不必再把你的退休金分给她了
That you don't have to split your pension with her anymore.
你可以退休了
You can retire.
我们可以环游世界了
We can start traveling around the world.
当然 还是得有节制地
On a budget, but, you know, still.
-退休 我 -是啊
- Retire? I... - Yeah.
我还打算一直工作到在办公桌前死去呢
I-I'd planned to die facedown at my desk.
那是因为你一半的退休金要分给莉兹
Well, only because half of your pension would have gone to Liz.
但现在 路易
But now -- Louie!
这些人很可能是
These could very well be
你见到的最后三个谋杀受害人
the last three murder victims you ever see.
其实 现在有四个了
Well, actually, it's four now.
你也不用每天冒着生命危险了
You also wouldn't have to put your life at risk every day.
我不跑 不跳 又不乱爬
I don't run, I don't jump, I don't climb.
哪能有多危险
How dangerous can it be?
副队
Lieutenant. Oh.
-帕特里丝 -你好 艾米
- Hey, Patrice. - Hi, Amy.
巡警找到了艾略特从他老板那儿偷的汉兰达
Patrol found the Highlander Elliot stole from his boss
距离拖车场只有六条街
just six blocks away from the tow yard.
什么
What?
怪了 艾略特也丢下他妻子的车
Well, Elliot left his wife's car behind, too.
这疯子到底怎么到处跑的
How is this nutjob getting around?
红线拖车公♥司♥
欢迎光临 唐尼先生
Welcome, Mr. Downey.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?!
违禁停车了 先生
Parked in a gridlock zone, sir.
违禁停车 我没看到告示啊
A gridlock zone? Well, I don't see a sign --
好好好
Whoa, whoa. All right, all right.
停停停 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Hold on.
我不知道这到底怎么回事
Look. I don't know what the deal is here.
我们就私了吧 怎么样
Let's just settle it right now, huh?
请进我的"办公室"
Step into my office.
所以你要多少
So, what's this gonna take?
我这儿有几百块 加起来...
All right, I got a couple hundred dollars, and that's --
等等 你要去哪儿
Whoa. Wait. Where are you going?
我不想在大街上干这种事 先生
Don't want to do this on the main drag, sir.
我身上没带太多现金
Look, I don't have a ton of cash on me,
但我可以开支票给你
but I can write you a check.
你大概比较习惯收支票
You're probably more used to collecting checks
而不是写支票吧 唐尼先生
than writing them... eh, Mr. Downey?
你怎么知道我名字 天啊
How do you know my name? Oh, God.
等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
"我们是唐尼 帕克 维贝"
"Downey, Parker, and Wiebe.
"我们会拯救你的丧失抵押品赎回权"
We will stop your foreclosure.
"全力以赴"
No matter what!"
当然 你们一旦收费恕不退款
Of course, your fees were non-refundable.
你骗了多少人 让他们流离失所
How many people did you scam out of their home?
那不是诈骗 那是...
It wasn't a scam. It was...
听我说 不如这样吧
All right, look. How about this, all right?
我全额退款给你好不好
How about I refund all your money?
抱歉 唐尼先生 有些事钱也解决不了
Sorry, Mr. Downey. Some problems you can't buy your way out of.
-比如这件事 -不不不
- And this is one of them. - No. No, no! No!
我也知道你们很忙
So, I know you guys are really busy,
但巴斯在1986年分别几件提款机♥枪♥案中
but Buzz found a few partials from different ATM robberies
找到一些不完整的指纹
from 1986 that seem to match
似乎和他父亲和舅舅的凶手之一的指纹吻合
one of the guys who killed his father and uncle.
那很好啊 拉什蒂
That's great, Rusty.
所以他就可以拿这些...
So, he can -- he can use these
然后用洛杉矶警局的新软件去...
with -- with the new software that the L.A.P.D. has to, like --
等等
Hold on.
巴斯从那些不完整的指纹里
How many points has Buzz been able to put together
拼出几个特征点
from the partials?
差不多...
Oh, well, like, uh...
差不多七个吧
like, maybe -- maybe 7?
洛杉矶警局要求...而且这是一条规定
L.A.P.D. requires -- and this is a rule --
-天啊 -调查刑事罪犯需要12个点
- Oh, God. - 12 points to proceed against a criminal offender.
好吧 那么...
Okay. All right. Well, um...
但他还是可以用这些点来
But he could still use these points to, like, uh,
查出个名字 对吧
just to get a name, right?
只能找受害者 不能找嫌犯
For a victim, not a suspect.
而且听你说悄悄话这种语气
And I gather from the hushed tone in this conversation
我猜巴斯已经跟你说过了
that Buzz already told you that.
纱伦
Sharon.
这是我们在蔡斯的公♥寓♥找到的大部分
This is most of what we found at Chase's apartment.
大型弹夹
Massive clips.
重型武器子弹的空盒
Empty boxes of heavy ammunition, ma'am.
艾略特可能携带着很多枪火
Elliot could have thousands of rounds,
而这些就是他留下的
and this is what he left behind.
大量的聚氯乙烯管 电线 电动工具
Plenty of PVC pipe, wires, electrical tools.
他是在做什么炸♥弹♥吗
Is he making some kind of explosives?
侦查犬没有找到任何相关东西
The bomb dogs didn't think so, sir.
-但他的确在造什么东西 -蔡斯是个工程师
- But he was building something. - Chase is an engineer.
但他破产了 欠了很多房♥租和物业费用
But he's broke, behind on his rent and utilities,
活期账户是空的
checking account empty.
停掉了电♥话♥
Had shut off his phone.
丢掉工作是对他的致命一击
Losing that job was the last straw.
但不是第一击 他妻子给我们的
But not the first. Do we have any feedback
仇人名单那边有消息了吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表