剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这也算原因吗 而且在我的脑海中
Is that a reason? And also, there's just this...
有个很大的声音
really loud voice inside my head,
尖叫着说 不要这样做
screaming, "Don't do it."
直觉
Instinct.
你问任何一个警♥察♥ 有时候
Ask any cop. Sometimes there's a-
脊梁骨突然感觉到一阵颤抖
a shiver runs up your spine,
那你就得注意了
and you have to pay attention to that.
但是我从来没有像爱古斯那样爱过别人
But I've never loved anyone the way that I love Gus.
而且一想到我再也不会见到他了
And the -- the idea of never seeing him again
我就感到胃里一阵翻涌 我
makes me sick to my stomach, and I...
也就是说 一旦你感觉到了你的直觉
Which is why, once you've identified your instinct,
那你就必须试着弄清楚
then you've gotta try and figure out
这直觉来自哪里
where it came from in the first place
然后看看你是不是能够清楚地向古斯解释
and see if you can better explain yourself to Gus.
是我 迈克
Yes, Mike.
非常抱歉这么晚打扰各位
Sorry to interrupt everyone's evening,
但是当他们打开浴室里的电脑的时候
but when they opened up this computer in the clean room,
他们发现了20万张你们应该知道的事情
they found about 200,000 things you should know about.
真难以相信
Well, it's hard to believe
这钱跟杀人犯没关系
this money doesn't connect to the murder.
如果人犯知道钱在这 为什么把钱留下
Well, if the killer knew it was there, why leave it behind?
从受害人的电脑里我们是找不出什么的
Well, we're not gonna find out from the victim's computer.
网络犯罪又发挥威力了 这个加密了
Cyber crime was able to get it to power on, but it's encrypted,
这些闪盘驱动器大部分也加密了
as are most of these flash drives.
你看这个 无线信♥号♥♥干扰机
Look at this, a wireless signal jammer.
对任何公民来讲持有或使用这个是非法的
This is illegal for any civilian to own or operate.
一串钥匙
A dozen loose keys?
没有一把是受害人家里的
None of which belong to the victim's house.
显然我们还可以为这次收集行动再
Well, surely we can add some more random items
增加一些东西
to this collection.
一捆线 一个血淋淋的卡祖笛
A ball of string, a bloody kazoo.
那怎么把这些钱和愚蠢的室友联♥系♥起来
How do we connect this money to our idiot roommate?
雅各布修电脑的
Well, Jacobs repaired computers.
也许他和他的室友假发男
Maybe him and his roommate wigged out
在偷♥电♥脑
were stealing laptops
然后清除硬盘再卖♥♥给别人
and cleaning out their hard drives to sell them.
又或者他们是更大的现金交易里的同伙
Or they were partners in an even bigger cash business
比如毒品
like drugs.
但我们在房♥子里找到了就只有一盎司大♥麻♥
But all we found at the house was a single ounce of pot.
而且假发男为什么要杀掉雅各布
And why would wigged out kill Jacobs
又把现金留在了浴缸里
but leave the cash in the bathtub,
假设他知道现金在那里的话
if he knew it was there?
队长 我们找到了这台电脑的主人
Captain, we did find the owner of this stolen laptop.
一个叫凯利·科伊尔的女士
A Ms. Kelly Coyle.
她非常不情愿地同意
Now she agreed, very reluctantly,
早上来拿她的电脑
to pick up her computer in the morning.
她同意来拿她被偷的电脑
She agreed to come pick up her stolen property?
而且她一直说她没时间讨论小偷的事
And she insists she has no time to talk about the theft.
那我们就得看看了
Well, we'll see about that.
就像我说的
It's like I said,
我上午十一点前有个两小时的片子要混音
I have two hours of film to cut before an 11:00 a.m. mix,
我已经迟了
and I'm already behind.
你具体做什么的 科伊尔女士
What exactly do you do, Ms. Coyle?
我给纪录片和独♥立♥故事片做编导的
I edit documentaries and independent features.
有时候 我拿不到底稿
Occasionally, I work in unscripted.
没有底稿 也就是真人秀的另一种说法
"Unscripted", another term for "Reality television."
我的天
Oh, my god.
因为是周末 我去看了我的父母
I went to visit my parents for the holiday weekend.
当我回家的时候 我笔记本不见了
And when I came home, my laptop was missing.
我住的那条街上有过入室盗窃
There had been burglaries on my street,
但我以为我的地方是安全的
but I thought my place was safe.
为什么这么觉得
Why is that?
AKV安防公♥司♥刚给我装了个无线报♥警♥器
I just had a wireless alarm installed by AKV security.
那公♥司♥方面对于警报器没有
What was the company's explanation
发挥作用是怎么解释的呢 女士
for the alarm not working, ma'am?
-他们说 -所以我们的受害人
- They labeled it... - So our victim helped install
是帮科伊尔女士安装警报器的
Ms. Coyle's burglar alarm.
是这样的吗
Is -- is that what happened?
然后他用无线干♥扰♥器♥和钥匙避开了AKV安防
And used the wireless jammer and a key to get past AKV security.
安迪 帮我打AKV公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Andy, please get me AKV on the phone,
看看他们管理层是不是愿意跟我们聊聊
and see if their management would care to talk to us
有关受害人的事
about the victim.
取消了我软件的授权 改了我的密♥码♥
...to de-authorize my apps and change my passwords.
但是那两个警♥察♥能做的只有
And the best the two police officers could do
拿着张报告过来说
when they took a report was to say,
你的笔记本可能已经在墨西哥了
"Your laptop's probably already in Mexico."
几天之后 我收到了一封邮件
And then a few days later, I got an e-mail from someone
说他们找到了我的电脑
claiming they had found my missing computer
并且提出还给我 让我现金答谢
and offering to return it for a cash reward.
但是你没有同意
But you didn't take 'em up on it?
他们说的那个价钱 我都能买♥♥三台新的了
I could buy three new laptops for that amount of money.
要是有一个按钮能让我
If only I could've pressed a button
按一下就让电脑爆♥炸♥炸死那个人就好了
and blown up the computer while the guy was holding it.
被窃后你有换过锁吗
Have you changed the locks since the burglary?
我一直打算换的 不过并没有
I've been meaning to, but no.
我能借你家钥匙一用吗
Can I borrow your house key, please?
恩斯特先生 经过比对发现
Mr. Ernst, we matched this key
我们在加文·雅各布家里找到的这把钥匙
that we found in Gavin Jacobs' house
与他近期安装过你们公♥司♥所产报♥警♥器的
to a residence where he had recently installed
一间住所相匹配
one of your alarms.
而那位顾客 不久之后
Now that customer, shortly afterwards,
就丢失了一台笔记本电脑
had a laptop stolen.
我们在他家里发现了很多其他钥匙
We found a lot of other keys in his house,
我们想知道那些钥匙是否也和加文·雅各布
and we were wondering if any of them belonged to the other homes
受雇安装报♥警♥器的其他住所相匹配
in which Gavin Jacobs was employed.
关于这些钥匙我们一无所知
We know nothing about these keys.
好了 巴斯 接下来你将要听到
Okay, Buzz, now you're gonna hear
他们不报♥警♥的理由了
why they didn't contact the police.
但你们让雅各布安然离职了 为什么呢
But you let Jacobs go. Why?
他是被开除的吗
Was he terminated for cause?
不 我们和雅各布先生达成了协议
No. We reached a settlement with Mr. Jacobs
我们双方都同意不承担任何过失或责任
where we both agreed not to assume fault or responsibility.
什么样的过失或责任
Fault or responsibility for what?
没什么 真的 只是
Nothing, really, just...
极少数的一些安保系统
Potential flaws in the installation
在安装过程中可能出现的潜在缺陷
of a very few security systems.
那么这份协议里的条款包括
And did this settlement include
不将此事告知你们那些受影响的客户吗
not informing your affected customers?
所以你们就此回避了法律责任问题 我们是否
So you escaped liability issues. Is that what we...
我的天啊 他们放任人们被窃
Oh, my gosh. They let people get robbed
就因为他们不想被起诉吗
because they didn't want to be sued?
而雅各布知道AKV安防公♥司♥会因为他所犯下的
And Jacobs knew AKV could be held accountable
入室盗窃行为而被追责
for the robberies he'd committed.
所以雅各布迫使他们花钱让他闭嘴并离职
So Jacobs forced them to pay him off and let him go.
他在火人节照片这件事上对他的室友
He did the same kind of thing to his roommate
-采取了同样的手段 -不能解释
- over the burning man photos. - ...couldn't explain.
不 以一笔协议款项作为雅各布先生为本公♥司♥
No, it made sense for us to conclude Mr. Jacobs' services
提供服务的补偿并让我们的客户免于担心
with a settlement that kept our customers
某人尚处于猜测阶段的不端行为是很合理的
from worrying about one person's speculative misbehavior.
是啊 那你们付给雅各布先生的这笔协议款项
Yeah, well, about this settlement with Mr. Jacobs.
数额是多少
How much money we talking about?
大约五万美元
In the neighborhood of $50,000.
真是比我住的街区好多了
That's nicer than my neighborhood.
如果你们不将此事
And I'd appreciate
与雅各布先生进行讨论我将万分感激
you not discussing any of this with Mr. Jacobs.
我觉得这点我们可以做到
Well, I think we can manage that,
如果你们愿意提供由雅各布先生上门安装
if you will give us a list of all the customers
安保系统的所有客户的家庭地址列表的话
whose homes Mr. Jacobs installed in.
这完全违反了公♥司♥条例 不行
It is entirely against company policy. No.
好吧 那我们只能把我们所知的
Fine, we'll just pass to the press
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表