剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
但是
And yet...
但是在你购买♥♥前的两天 你取消了
You de-authorized the software on your old macbook
你旧电脑上的软件授权
two days prior to your purchase.
是的 那是因为我赶着买♥♥新的
Yes. Uh, it was because I was running out to get the new one.
但后来我的车出了点毛病
And then I had some car trouble.
没什么不正常的
Nothing unusual there.
你能解释一下过去六个月
Can you explain these many cash withdrawals
你从你的支票账户
that you made from your checking account
提取的这么多笔现金吗
over the last six months?
每笔都正好低于联邦报告限制金额
And each just under the federal reporting limit?
本人提取 在你的开户银行
Withdrawn in person, at your bank.
好吧 我之前
Okay, listen, I haven't been
没对你们完全坦白 好吗
completely honest with you, all right?
我...
I...
我的电脑被偷了
My laptop was stolen,
而小偷要赎金
and the thief, he demanded a ransom.
我知道我付了赎金就是犯罪
And I know that by paying that ransom, I committed a crime.
我不想说出这点
I didn't want to say that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你的电脑被还回来了吗
But your computer was returned?
是的 最终被还回来了
Yes. Finally. Yes, it was.
好 刘易斯先生
Okay, Mr. Lewis,
我希望你很认真地听着
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
就在你跟我们在这谈话期间
While you're sitting here talking with us,
就在此刻
At this moment,
我们正拿着搜查证对你家进行搜查
we are executing a search warrant on your home.
我们在找你的旧电脑
And we're looking for your old macbook,
你花钱赎回来的那台
which you paid someone to give back.
即便你删掉了那台电脑里的
And even if you deleted the photos and videos
照片和视频 我们也能找出来
from that laptop, we'll find them.
等等 等一下
Hold -- wait a minute now.
我想你们搞错了
I think you have the wrong idea about me. There's...
迪恩 你知道
Dean, do you know
在监狱他们怎么对儿童猥亵犯吗
what they do to child molesters in prison?
我从未碰过任何孩子
I never touched any children!
我发誓
I swear, okay.
我跟那些照片没有任何关系 跟我没关系
Now I had nothing to do with those pictures. I didn't...
我发誓
I swear.
那些照片不是我拍的
I didn't take those photographs.
我电脑上的所有东西 那类文件
Everything that was on my computer, that stuff, I...
我找的 只是我找到的
I found. I just found.
它们被贴在一个网站上
It was posted on the web.
被贴在网络上
It was posted on the internet.
是吗 那些猥亵图片
Right, he just happened
是他偶然上网翻到的
to stumble across molestation photos online.
而且还是在预订去泰国的旅程时看到的
Yeah, while booking a trip to Thailand.
你是不是给上传这些图片的人付了钱
Did you pay the person who posted this garbage
这样就能占为己有了
so that you could own it yourself?
然后再转卖♥♥给其他的变♥态♥
And then maybe trade the images with other perverts?
先不说你是怎么管理那些东西的
Regardless of how you organized your collection,
有人偷了它们
someone stole it, and you were paying
你花大笔钱想要回来
huge sums of money to have it returned.
但你没有马上要回来 是吗
But you didn't get it back right away, did you?
不 并没有 因为雅各布还要更多的钱
No, no, no, 'cause Jacobs wanted more money.
而且你付给他了 是吗
And you paid it, didn't you?
否则一个青少年小说作家还能做什么呢
Because what is the author of young adult novels to do?
我猜你为了最终付款
My guess is that you made
制订了详尽的安排
a detailed arrangement of some kind for a final payment.
因为在被勒索更多钱之前
Yeah, you demanded to see your computer
你要求看到你的电脑
before you would cough up any more money.
我没说错吧 迪恩
Is that it, Dean?
当加文·雅各布被美工刀割喉时
When Gavin Jacobs had his throat cut with a box cutter,
你的电脑就在他的桌子上
your laptop was out on his desk.
不管是谁拿了它 都没有和其它电器一起
And whoever grabbed it, they didn't dump it in the bathtub
被扔进浴缸
with the other computer stuff.
没有 没有扔你的电脑
No, not your laptop.
它被带走了 那么
They walked away with it. Now...
谁能把它拿走呢 迪恩
Who would have done that, Dean?
凶杀案后你是否把电脑带回了家
Did you take the laptop home with you after the murder?
你确定上面的血迹
Are you sure that you got rid of
都被你弄掉了吗
all the blood that was on it?
衣服上呢 车子里呢
And off your clothes, out of your car?
我
Look...
我现在想和我的律师谈谈
Look, I think I'd like to talk to my attorney now.
那也许是你最后一根救命稻草了
Well, that may be your only hope.
他看来不会被定罪了
No way does that guy get a deal.
胡里奥 他的问题不光是在谋杀上
Julio, this isn't just about putting one guy away for murder.
任何协议都要考虑到
Any deal will include his help in breaking up
他对打击传播儿童色情团伙而提供的帮助
the child porn ring circulating this filth.
但是 他至少不能低于25年到无期吧
But, Lewis, he can't get less than 25-to-life, right?
我们先看看
First, let's just see what comes back
在他房♥子里搜出了什么
from the search of his house.
血 血 还是血
Blood, blood, and more blood --
车里面有 你家附近垃圾堆里的衣服上也有
in your car, on clothes we found in the trash near your house,
从刘易斯住所采集的血样
连你浴室的下水道都有血
Even blood in the drains of your shower,
我想是你事后清洗时留下的
where I assume you cleaned up afterwards.
那又怎样 你们说的只能证明
So what? Everything you've told me so far
我的委托人当时是在正当防卫
sounds like my client must have been acting in self-defense.
通过电脑和闪存盘
Well, along with a lot of computers and flash drives,
我们在有肥皂水的浴缸中
we found this brand-new box cutter
找到了这个全新的美工刀
in a bathtub of soapy water.
那个室友要搬家了
The roommate was moving.
我的委托人为了防卫
My client grabbed the only weapon in the vicinity
在附近找到了唯一一个武器
to protect his life.
我们也在一家网上五金店找到了一张收据
We also have this receipt from an online hardware store
所买♥♥物品就是跟那个一样的美工刀
for a box cutter exactly like that one
送货地址就是迪恩的家
Delivered to Dean's home address.
我看就是蓄意而为
Looks like intent to me.
在DNA结果出来之前
So before the DNA evidence comes back,
我给你们两个选择
I'll give you two options
这样今天就可以解决这件事了
that will let us settle this mess today,
但前提是确定刘易斯先生
But they're dependant on establishing
没有猥亵过任何儿童
Mr. Lewis did not personally exploit any children.
-我没有猥亵过任何人 -迪恩
- I did not molest anybody. - Dean...
-不 我才是受害者 -别说了
- No, I'm the victim here. - Just stop.
-我小的时候被猥亵过 -迪恩 别说了
- I was molested as a kid. - Dean, hold on.
我当时不知道怎么和别人说
I didn't know how to talk to anybody about it.
迪恩 别说了
Dean, hold on.
-我 我试着不去提起 但 -好了
- I-I tried to keep this secret, but... - Okay.
被人进行性侵犯这种事实在难以启齿
How do you tell someone that you've been sexually abused?
别说了
Just stop.
这个秘密我隐瞒了这么久
I've been keeping this in my whole life
就是因为没人想听我说
because nobody wants to listen!
-现在问题不在这 -看见没 看见没
- This is not the issue. - See? You see?
我只要一提 别人就不让我说
Try bringing it up. This is what happens.
迪恩 有很多其他的专业人士
Dean, there are many different professionals
会帮你解决这个问题
who could help you with all this,
但不是检察官
but the D.A. is not one of them.
明白了吗
Okay?
安德莉亚 你说有两个选择 说吧
Andrea, you said there were two options. Let's hear 'em.
选择一 刘易斯先生老实交待
Option one -- Mr. Lewis reveals exactly how he collected
他怎么收集到这些变♥态♥的照片和视频的
these horrific photos and videos.
他和谁联♥系♥的 怎么联♥系♥的
Who he came into contact with, how they communicated,
每个细节都要讲
every single detail.
我们需要名字 很多名字
We want names, and I mean a lot of them.
知道了 第二个选择呢
Right. And the second option is?
我们以一级谋杀罪逮捕你的委托人
We arrest your client for first-degree murder.
交由陪审团审理
And we put this to a jury.
不接受
No, pass.
那就等着蹲死囚牢房♥吧 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表