剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
等不及要给玛德琳最棒的生日礼物了"
Can't wait to give Madeline the ultimate birthday present."
玛德琳自己也发了这张照片吗
Did Madeline post this photo, too?
是他发给她的吗
Did he send it to her?
我们能图片搜索这张照片
We can image-search the picture
然后看一下还有哪里出现这张照片
and see where else it turns up.
他让她觉得自己是特别的
...Into thinking that she was special,
骗她去洛杉矶
To con her into coming to L.A.
玛德琳什么时候飞走的
When did Madeline fly out?
大约一个月前 就在毕业之后
About a month ago, right after graduation.
波一定是给她寄了一张机票
Bo must have sent her a ticket,
因为我们甚至根本不知道她走了
because we didn't even know she was gone
直到她到了洛杉矶
until after she landed.
我以为那个警♥察♥在机场遇见她
I thought that that cop that met her at the airport
也许会让她改变主意 但是
might have changed her mind, but --
什么警♥察♥ 哈德森
What cop? Hudson?
哈德森跟她在机场见面了 为什么
Hudson met her at the airport? Why?
虽然你很慌张 但你能不能安静点
Could you panic more quietly, please?
我们要听他说
We need to hear this.
什么叫她在机场见了一个警♥察♥
What do you mean, she met a cop at the airport?
什么 你们不知道吗
What, you guys didn't know?
她说在下飞机的时候
She said that there was a detective from the L.A.P.D.
有个洛杉矶警局的警探在等她
waiting for her when she got off the plane.
她有说这位警探叫什么名字吗
Did she mention the officer's name?
没有 她以为是我向洛杉矶警局报案
No. She thought that I called the L.A.P.D.
要带她回家的
to bring her home,
还给我留了一条大吼大叫的留言
and left me this screaming voicemail.
找到了
There she is.
-那条留言之后... -天啊
- After that message... - Oh, boy...
我们就几周没她消息了
...we didn't hear from her for weeks.
看看玛德琳新账号♥的名字
Look at the name on Madeline's new instagram account.
"罗密欧的朱丽叶"
"Juliet2yourromeo".
"朱丽叶"是哈德森资料里面波·麦克拉伦的名字
"Juliet" was the name in Hudson's files about Bo Mcclaren.
他不是在向她卖♥♥药
He wasn't selling her drugs.
他是把她当线人
He was using her as a criminal informant.
-等到她生日再... -天啊
- ...waiting for her birthday to... - Oh, god.
他把未成年人在毫无保护的情况下
He put a minor in this cesspool as a C.I.
牵扯进来做线人 她还死了
without protection, and she died?
我还以为之前的状况已经够糟糕了
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.
我马上把检察院的人叫来
I have to loop the city attorney here on this right away.
我试着叫她向那位警♥察♥寻求帮助
I tried to tell her to reach out to that cop...
如果哈德森只是想
If Hudson was just trying
自己调查波·麦克拉伦的案子
to roll up Bo Mcclaren's operations on his own,
顺带利用了玛德琳...
using Madeline...
那么他 他就是请假
Then he...he took his own vacation
去寻找杀害玛德琳的凶手
to find Madeline's killer.
他不是一个黑警
He's not a dirty cop.
他不是 但他擅自行动 结果就被杀害了
No. But by going solo, he got himself killed,
也许还捎带上了玛德琳的命
and probably Madeline, too.
这就是为什么我们绝对不要
Which is why we don't investigate
单独调查犯罪嫌疑人的原因
criminal suspects alone.
你们...
Do you guys...
你们知道她拍了什么东西没有
do you know if she filmed anything yet?
不 我们不能让他放出来
Oh, no. We can't let him release that.
她已经死了
I mean, she's dead!
他当然不能传上去
Surely he wouldn't post that.
我都不知道
I'm beginning to wonder
你还能有多下作了 麦克拉伦先生
about how low you can go, Mr. Mcclaren.
我们知道你利用这些自己毫不在乎的少女
We know that you use girls who mean nothing to you
以获取经济利益
for financial gain.
但显然你还混♥蛋♥到
But apparently you're scumbag enough
对你在乎的人也这么做
to do it the ones you care about, too.
我们能不能跳过这些侮辱
Can we skip the insults
直接问问题
and just get right to the questions?
你可以问我 而不是我的客户
And you can address me, not my client.
他把玛德琳带到一家高级酒店
He put Madeline up in a fancy hotel,
请她吃饭喝酒 对她比对其他合作者都要好
wined and dined her more than his other "Co-stars".
怎么了 带女孩出去吃饭又不犯法
So what? Taking a girl out to dinner isn't against the law,
即使是在犹他州
even in Utah.
为什么他之前没跟我们提起过她
Why didn't he mention her to us before?
你们当时审问波是因为德鲁·哈德森的死
You were questioning Bo about the death of Drew Hudson.
没提到玛德琳意外服药过量的事情
Madeline's accidental overdose never came up.
我们并不确定那是一场意外
We're not so sure it was accidental.
也许你客户让玛德琳服药过量 查理斯
Maybe your client gave Madeline an overdose, Charles,
为了让她闭嘴
to shut her up.
-为什么让她闭嘴 -波 别说话了
- To shut her up? What for? - Bo, not another word.
你让他们解释 让我来回答
You let them explain, you let me respond.
玛德琳通过告诉哈德森警探
Madeline cozied up to detective Hudson
你让少女吸毒的事情来套近乎
by telling him about you drugging teenage girls.
所以你要让她闭嘴 还有哈德森
You had to keep her quiet, and Hudson, too.
他看起来是真的吃惊吗
Does he seem genuinely surprised?
-别忘了 他是个演员 -这与我客户无关
- Don't forget, he's an actor. - This wasn't about my client.
他对毒品的事一无所知 告诉他们
He knew nothing about the drugs. Tell them.
我从未买♥♥过毒品
I never bought drugs,
从未给过女孩毒品
never gave girls drugs.
我不参与这一流程
I'm not part of that process.
还有个"流程"
So now it's a "Process."
我从未接触过毒品
I never touch drugs.
没有 你不过在三个女孩死了之后
No, you just knowingly look the other way
故意假装没看见
while three girls died.
三个女孩 什么
Three girls? What?
朱迪·艾伯森 金·墨菲
Jodi Albertson, Kim Murphy.
-她们死于同一种... -不 她们没死
- They died from the same batch of... - No, they did not!
朱迪和金回印第安纳州和爱达荷了
Jodi and Kim went back home to Indiana and Idaho!
她们去了停尸间
They went to the morgue!
好吧 丽莎告诉我她们离开了
Okay. Lisa told me they'd left.
她告诉我她们回家了
She told me they just went home.
如果有人给这些女孩毒品
If somebody was getting these girls drugs,
那就是丽莎 不是我
it was Lisa, not me.
丽莎 你的合作伙伴兼化妆师
Lisa -- your partner/makeup artist.
为什么她要给这些女孩毒品
Why was she giving these girls drugs?
有时候这些女孩...女人会怯场
Sometimes these girl...women get stage fright, okay?
-丽莎以前自己也演过 所以她知道 -够了
- Lisa used to act herself, so she knows... - Okay, that's it.
波自己并没有用药
Bo doesn't take drugs himself,
他也没有给那些女孩儿们毒品
and he doesn't give drugs to the girls, all right?
如果这是真的 那丽莎说的都是假的
If this is true, then Lisa lied to us about everything.
也许谋杀的事丽莎也撒谎了
Maybe Lisa also lied about the murder.
用不同的方式缓解在镜头下裸体的不适
...cope with being naked on camera in different ways.
我们都知道
And, as we all know,
如果一位女演员出现神经紧张
if, uh, an actress develops a case of nerves,
制片管理处会要求制片人
production and scheduling demands
帮助她们缓解这种不适
that producers help them out.
"我们都知道" 真的吗
"As we all know"? Really?
拍摄场地和布景...
...And sets and locations can be...
-抱歉... -对那些首次拍摄的人
- Excuse me. - ...intimidating places
来说可能是一个令人害怕的地方
for newcomers making film debuts.
好了 波
All right, Bo.
如果你跟给那些女孩们毒品这件事无关
If you weren't personally involved in giving the girls drugs
你也想证明事实如此
and you want to prove it,
那现在就给丽莎打电♥话♥
call Lisa right now.
告诉她你临时决定明天
Tell her you want to rush and film something
就要和一些新人拍摄视频
with a couple of new performers tomorrow.
而跟你合作的新人
And that your co-stars
可能会非常焦虑
seem like they might be very anxious.
我还以为你已经去工作了
I thought you'd be at work already.
今晚我们给我们的嫌疑人设了个陷阱
We set a trap last night for our suspects,
然后我们要看她是否会上钩
and then we need to see if she takes the bait,
她随时都可能来
which could happen at any moment.
所以你何不趁此机会跟我聊聊
So, why don't you sit down for a sec?
好的
Okay.
有什么事
What's going on?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表