剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他要借我的旧车
He had to borrow my old car.
到底发生了什么
What's this about? W-What's going on?
艾略特还好吗 他做了什么
Is Elliot okay? Did he do something?
你是指什么事情
What do you mean, do something? Like what?
我实在不想问 他自杀了吗
I... I hate to ask this, but did he kill himself?
为什么你认为他会自杀
Why would think he'd commit suicide?
他最近过得很糟
He's had a rough run lately.
他说过为什么需要你的旧车吗
Did he say why he needed your old car?
他的旧车被回购了
His old car was being repo'ed.
他失业后没有办法偿还贷款
He couldn't make the payments after he lost his job.
-他是被辞退的么 -两周前被解雇了
- Was he let go? - Fired. About two weeks ago.
从里普乐斯瓶装水公♥司♥
From, um, Rippletts Water Bottling.
他在仓库做账目管理人员
He did bookkeeping at their warehouse.
他才在那里呆了差不多一年
He'd only been there a year or so.
-真是大材小用 -为什么
- It was a waste of his abilities. - How so?
艾略特是一位有才华的工程师
Elliot is a talented engineer.
他曾经为霍桑的
He used to design surgical tools
布林医疗器械公♥司♥设计手术工具
for, um, Breen Medical Instruments in Hawthorne.
他们依靠艾略特的产品大发横财
They made a fortune off Elliot's work.
但是08年布林被一家制药公♥司♥收♥购♥了
But Breen got bought out by a pharmaceutical company in 08.
艾略特被解雇 无处可去
Elliot was laid off with no place to go,
我们的经济完全崩溃了
and, uh, the economy collapsed all around us.
-似曾相识的故事 -他找不到工作
- Heard this story before. - He couldn't find work.
我们要再听一次了
We'll likely hear it again.
我们用光了存款
We ran through our savings.
银行来到我们家追款
And the bank went after our home.
我们请了房♥地♥产♥律师打官司
We paid a real estate lawyer to fight it,
但是我们失去了房♥子
but we lost the house, so...
然后婚姻随之破裂
Then...the marriage fell apart.
艾略特心灰意冷
And Elliot was just, uh, so depressed, and I --
我必须要向前看
I had to move on.
没办法
Had to.
你的前夫两周前
Did you ex-husband say
提及他为什么被解雇了么
why he was fired from his job two weeks ago?
没有 但是我不惊讶
No. But I-I wasn't surprised.
他憎恨那里
I mean, he hated it there.
他说过他的主管马可
He said that his, uh, supervisor, Marco --
我想他是这个名字
I think that's his name.
马可·格拉
Marco Guerra.
说他在私吞公♥司♥的钱
That he was skimming money from the company,
说他把成袋的钱带回家
that he was taking home bags of cash.
马可·格拉 里普乐斯瓶装水公♥司♥的经理
Marco Guerra, manager at Rippletts Water
住在鹰岩的43大道上
lives on Avenue 43 in Eagle Rock.
就在车被拖走的那条街上
That's down the street from where the car was towed.
胡里奥 你打电♥话♥问问
Leo, why don't you call and see
马可今天是否上班了
if Marco made it into work today.
-巴斯 -我知道他非常疯狂
- Buzz. - I mean, I know he was really mad.
队长 凯美瑞就在蔡斯老板家附近被拖走的
Captain, the Camry was towed from near the house of Mr. Chase's boss.
他曾经暗示过他工作上有什么仇敌吗
Um, so, did he ever suggest that he had enemies at work?
当然
Well, sure.
他对他的上一家公♥司♥也恨之入骨
And, uh, he resented the hell out of his old company, too.
还有搞砸了他的膝盖手术却拒绝修复的医生
The doctor who botched his knee surgery and refused to fix it.
他也痛恨我们的律师
Oh, and he hated our lawyer,
取消我们房♥子的抵押品赎回权的银行
the bank that foreclosed on our house,
以及用我们所付房♥款的一半就买♥♥下房♥子的人
the people who bought it for half what we paid for it.
我们的贷款经纪人 所有的贷款经纪人
Our mortgage broker. All mortgage brokers, really.
我们的邻居
Our neighbors.
我 还有很多可以说的
Me. I mean, I could go on and on.
-你要份名单吗 -我需要
- Would you like a list? - Actually, I would.
希望你能尽量写出来
And if you could be very thorough, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的吗 怎么...
Seriously? Wh-What...
这是怎么了
What is this all about, anyway?
为什么你们要关心
I mean, why do you care
艾略特喜欢谁不喜欢谁
who Elliot likes or doesn't like?
女士 你前夫今早在一个拖车场里
Ma'am, your ex-husband shot and killed three people
射杀了三个人
at a tow yard this morning
并从你的车尾箱里
and removed a bag filled with weapons
拿走了满满一袋武器
from the trunk of your car.
我的天啊 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
我需要关闭并疏散这两家公♥司♥
I need to shut down and evacuate both those companies.
长官 马可感冒请假回家了
Sir, Marco's been home sick with a cold.
那我们就去看看吧
Let's make a house call and see.
...你前夫目前的住址
...your ex-husband's current address,
我们的巡警会去给你拿吃的
our patrol officers will get you something to eat.
不好意思 我没时间聊天
Sorry. Can't talk.
好吧 那你就一边准备出门
Oh, okay. All right, uh, well, just listen
一边听我说吧
while you're getting ready to go wherever.
我查了一下 你找到的五块
Um, I checked, and the five partials you found
杀你父亲那个人的残缺指纹...
from one of the guys who killed your father...
构不成足够的证据让警局进行检验
Do not make up enough points for the L.A.P.D. to run them.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
是的 但我问了问霍华德局长
Right. But I checked with Chief Howard,
因为联调局也...
and since the FBI also...
你还跟霍华德局长说了 你疯了吗
You told Chief Howard about this? Are you crazy?
我们现在毫无进展 巴斯
We're at a standstill, Buzz.
我只不过...我不过是想帮你
I'm just...I'm trying to help you here.
巴斯
Buzz!
能不能先让我工作 我们之后再聊
Do you mind if I do my job and we'll talk about this later?
我现在不能让其他人等我
I cannot be holding people back right now.
巴斯
Buzz!
格拉先生 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Mr. Guerra! L.A.P.D.!
我们需要你开开前门 先生
We need you to open your front door, sir!
格拉先生
Mr. Guerra!
我们有你房♥子的搜查证
We have a search warrant for your house!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
L.A.P.D.!
-格拉先生 你能听见吗 -安全
- Mr. Guerra, can you hear me? - Clear!
-格拉先生 -安全
- Mr. Guerra! - Clear.
-格拉先生 -厨房♥安全
- Mr. Guerra! - Kitchen's clear.
安全
Clear.
伙计们
Oh! Guys.
-安全 -大家快来
- Clear! - Guys!
我找到他了
I found him.
安全
Clear!
这将会是非常漫长的一天
It's going to be a very long day.
看上去格拉先生受到了折磨
Looks like Mr. Guerra was tortured.
我注意到他这里
And I noticed that he has a lot of
有很多咳嗽药什么的
cough medicine and stuff here,
所以他并不是假感冒
so the man was not faking his cold.
那并不是他的死因 肯德尔
Well, that's not what killed him. Kendall.
他死于失血过多
Well, I'm gonna say he died of excess blood loss
死亡时间是昨晚11点到凌晨1点
between 11:00 and 1:00 last night.
在拖车场枪杀案前
Before the tow yard murder.
没有强行入室的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
他单身 一个人住
He was single. Living alone.
那蔡斯是怎么进来的呢
Then how was Chase able to get inside?
-马可·格拉 -是我
- Marco Guerra? - Yes.
我需要你签下名
I just need a signature.
我需要你进去
And I need you to step inside.
这里的地板上有血迹
There's blood on the floor here,
他头上有伤口
and the gash on his head.
所以他很可能被这盏台灯打晕
So he was probably hit with this lamp...
然后被拖到他被绑起来的地方
dragged in here, where he was taped up.
他一坐到椅子上
Once he's in the chair,
就被他用刀子刺和划
he's poked and slashed repeatedly
直到他死于大腿上
until he dies from this major cut
股动脉割伤
on his leg in the femoral artery.
折磨致死 但目的是什么
Tortured and murdered. But for what purpose?
答案可能是衣柜里空空的保险柜
Well, the answer might be this empty safe here in the closet.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表