剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
joins in sometime.
所以我们的问题是
So, our problem --
我们要怎么相信你俩相互的不在场证明
how can we let two known criminals alibi for each other?
你认为是我们干的吗
You're coming after us?
不管波比的妻子这个贱♥人♥
When Bobby's wife was such a bitch?
我可能是犯了罪
I might be a criminal,
但是绝不会把波比从他家阳台上推下去
but I never pushed Bobby off the balcony of his home.
我不会把波比锁在他房♥门外
I never locked Bobby out of his room
然后放火烧了他衣服
and set fire to his clothes.
他告诉我他会满足她的一切
He told me he would give her whatever she wanted
这样她就不会对他和他女儿发飙
just so she wouldn't go nuts on him and his daughter.
-她总是这么生气 -对什么事情
- She's always furious. - Mad about what?
去问她啊 如果你能把她从夏威夷的沙滩带回来
Ask her if you can pry her off that beach she's on in Hawaii
而她的丈夫却工作得累死累活
while her husband works his ass off.
她对卡什的生活好像知道得太多了啊
She seems to know an awful lot about Cushing's life
关键是她还不算和卡什在交往
for someone who's not in a relationship with him.
男人有时会向妓♥女♥倾诉
Guys sometimes talk to their hookers.
他们是想表示出自己非常谨慎
When they're trying to establish a need for discretion.
我在风化组干过
I worked vice.
终于见到一些白人了
Oh, finally some white people.
你们到底要不要救我
Are you guys gonna save me or what?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm sorry.
卡什医生和她女儿来了
Uh, Dr. Cushing and her daughter are here.
你要我把他们带到哪
Where would you like me to put them?
只有在两个人面前你藏不住东西
There are only two people you can't hide things from --
你的母亲和你的会计
your mother and your bookkeeper.
他母亲过世了 所以我只好确保
His mother was dead, so I made sure
我和我丈夫的会计保持友好关系
to make good friends with my husband's accountant.
我会说 "波比"
"Oh, Bobby," I'd say,
"你的工作比我的辛苦多了"
"You work so much harder than I do.
"让我来负责管帐吧"
Let me handle the bills."
我想他不知道 我眼睁睁看着支票开出
I don't think he understood that I was seeing checks go out
来还他企业信♥用♥卡♥上
to cover these giant personal expenses
巨额的个人开销
on his corporate credit card.
所以你知道卡什先生对你不忠
So, you knew that Mr. Cushing was cheating on you.
不忠 知道
Cheating? Yes.
大部分的人都说这是不忠 对吧
Most people call it cheating, don't they?
我不是 我称之为背叛
Not me. I call it betrayal.
我称之为欺骗
I call it lying.
经过多年的道歉
And after years of apologies
口口声声"我发誓绝不再犯"
and "I swear it will never happen agains,"
我称之为不可原谅
I call it unforgivable.
你女儿也这么认为吗
Does your daughter feel the same way?
不该把孩子当作武器
Children can't be used as weapons.
所以梅根不知道她父亲出轨的事
So, Megan knew nothing about her father's infidelities.
对 而且她永远也不会知道
No, and she never will,
除非他被其中一个妓♥女♥杀了
unless one of those whores killed him.
是这样吗 他被某个妓♥女♥杀了吗
Is that it? Was he murdered by a hooker?
有这可能
It's possible.
告诉我 医生
Tell me, Doctor.
你把梅根蒙在鼓里
You kept Megan in the dark
不让她知道她父亲的风流韵事
about her father's extramarital activities.
那她是否也不知道
Was she also unaware that
你从你和丈夫的共同账户
you were transferring large sums of money to Panama
转了大笔金额到巴拿马
from a joint account held by you and your husband?
婚姻中的一切都标了价
Everything in marriage has a price.
波比经常这么说
That's what Bobby used to say.
孩子 宠物 情感挫折...
Children, pets, emotional suffering --
他给一切都标了价
he monetized it all.
我不愿让他对我这么做
I wasn't gonna let him do that to me,
所以我把我的情感伤害
so I transferred my emotional suffering
转移到一个他无法加减乘除的地方
somewhere where he couldn't reduce it to a calculation.
但我不希望梅根知道这些
But that's not what I want to say to Megan,
如果你们打算告诉她
and if you're going to tell her
波比死在一个妓♥女♥手里 别说
that Bobby was murdered by a hooker, don't.
她崇拜她父亲 她父亲很喜欢她
She adored her father and he adored her
我不希望她失去这份感情
and I don't want her to lose that.
你女儿认识一位叫布里·米勒的年轻女子吗
Does your daughter know a young woman named Brie Miller?
布里
Brie?
认识 全家都认识她
Yes. We all know her.
布里和梅根从小一起长大
Brie and Megan grew up together.
是吗
Really?
她到我们家过夜无数次
She's spent countless nights at our house.
波比是她父母的离婚律师
Bobby was the divorce lawyer for her parents.
怎么 这和布里·米勒有什么关系
Why? What does this have to do with Brie Miller?
请留在这里 卡什太太
Please stay where you are, Mrs. Cushing.
马上...马上会有人进来
Someone will -- Someone will join you shortly.
稍等一下
One second.
我不明白
I don't understand.
访客
你母亲说她一个人没法应付这男孩
Your mother says she can't handle the boy alone,
但我还得去接我女儿下班
and I have to pick up my daughter from work.
然后每次我停红灯
And Mark gets out of the car
马可都会跑下车
every time I stop at a red light.
照理说老墨应该跑惯了啊
Mexicans should be used to running.
你们去哪儿都得用跑的
You have to run everywhere you go --
边境偷渡 被警♥察♥追
over the border, from the police.
我有权利受白人的待遇
I have a right to be treated like a white person,
我有权利远离外国人
and I have a right to run away from non-Americans.
我还有权请律师
I have a right to an attorney, too.
你想请律师
You want an attorney?
那你得先被逮捕才行
Well, you need to be under arrest for that.
你想被逮捕吗 是吗
Is that what you want? Is it?
我可以把你铐在椅子上
Because then I could cuff you to that chair,
让你哪里也跑不了
and you wouldn't be running anywhere.
你想这样吗 是吗
Is that what you want? Is it?
他的爸爸妈妈在哪儿
And where's his, uh, mom and dad?
他是儿童家庭服务部紧急安置过来的
He's a DCFS emergency placement.
我妈大概被墨西哥移♥民♥绑♥架♥...
My mom was probably kidnapped by Mexican immigra--
我可以看着他 警探
Hey, I could stay with him, Detective.
那就太好了
Oh, that would be great.
看吧 你们这些人闯祸都要白人来收拾
See? All the problems you people make are solved by whites.
乌尔苏亚太太 谢谢你帮我妈
Thank you, Mrs. Urzua, for helping my mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不是今天特忙 我就帮忙顾着他了
I'd keep him myself if I didn't have so much to do today.
可怜宝宝
Poor baby.
他多半只是有样学样而已
He's probably just a little parrot.
等会打给我
Call me later.
他喜欢看电视 但...
He likes television, but --
天啊 你个小...遥控器呢
Oh, my God. You little -- Where's the remote?
快把遥控器放回桌上
Put the remote back on the table right now,
否则我以窃盗罪名逮捕你
or I will arrest you for theft.
没开玩笑
I mean it.
反正你碰过了 我也不想要
I don't want it anyway. You probably touched it.
不准让他看暴♥力♥电影
Do not let him watch violent films,
不管他怎么说
and no matter what he says,
别把他丢在动物园
don't drop him off at the zoo.
随便 把我丢到动物园
Go ahead. Drop me off at the zoo.
看我在不在乎 我妈会来找我
See what I care. My mom will find me.
这我就不知道了
Yeah. I don't know about that.
那么 你想看什么
So, what would you like to watch?
海绵宝宝 我们可以看海绵宝宝吗
"SpongeBob." Can we please watch "SpongeBob"?
好
Yeah.
你知道海绵宝宝不是白种人 不是吗
Um, you know that SpongeBob isn't white, don't you?
她妈妈一直把梅根当成是小孩子
Her mother kept Megan very young for her age,
现在我们就只在课堂上聊几句
and now we just chat in class some.
好吧 那就是说你们不再是好朋友了
Okay. So you're not best buddies anymore,
但是在高中 在你和你最好朋友的
but back in high school, before you started having sex
父亲上♥床♥之前
with your best friend's dad
不是这样的
It is not like that.
看看网站 我的脸是模糊的
Look at the website. My face is blurred.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表