剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
或许能找一些杰弗里的前任
Might be good to talk to some of Jeffrey's exes,
听听她们怎么说
see what they say.
我们在社交账号♥上有找到几个
We identified a few on their social media accounts.
但是他们和杰弗里分手后从来没有
But none of them posted anything bad about Jeffrey
写过他的坏话
after the breakups.
是啊 我敢打赌
Yes, well, I'll be willing to bet you that
杰弗里·戴伊的所有前任都签署了保密协议
every one of Jeffrey Day's exes has a non-disclosure agreement,
而且都是由克拉克·法尔曼拟定的
and they're all prepared by Mr. Clark Farman.
克拉克可能开了杰弗里的车...
Well, Clark could've driven off in one of Jeffrey's cars --
他去年买♥♥的宾利
the Bentley he bought last year,
或是他两个月前用美国运通黑卡
or the fully loaded Model X Tesla
购买♥♥的顶配特斯拉休旅车
he purchased on his Amex Black card two months ago.
宾利和特斯拉
Bentley and a Tesla.
看来戴伊对环保的理念很纠结啊
It would appear that Mr. Day is environmentally confused.
如果是特斯拉休旅车 就能解释
Model X Tesla could explain the cramped position
艾丽僵硬扭曲的尸体 因为她在前车厢
of Allie's body in rigor if she was in the frunk.
"前车厢"
The "Frunk"?
特斯拉的车头也有后车厢 "前车厢"
Tesla have front trunks -- frunks --
因为车头没有引擎
because there's no engine there.
空间比一般的后车厢小
They're smaller than the standard rear trunk.
如果艾丽挤在狭小的空间里...
If Allie had been in a space that small --
我去找规格和图片
I'm gonna bring up the dimensions and photos,
-给你看吧 -挺聪明的
- and I'll show you. - Well, that's pretty smart,
因为如果他前往河边的途中被拦下
because if the car was pulled over on the way to the river,
巡警可能不会检查前车厢
patrol might not check the frunk.
而杰弗里的黑卡
And there are two recent charges
近期有两笔不寻常的消费
on Jeffrey's Black card that stand out.
艾丽失踪当晚
The night Allie disappeared,
他在乐途餐厅消费了200元整
he was billed exactly $200 at L'Etude, the restaurant.
这金额对他来说似乎太廉价了
That amount seems kind of light for a guy like him.
-够奇怪了 -所以我们才打电♥话♥
- I mean, weirdly even. -Which is why we called.
在乐途取消预约或没来的话
L'Etude has a missed reservation/cancelation fee
每个人要罚100美元
of $100 per person.
杰弗里·戴伊预约了晚上九点钟但没有出现
Jeffrey Day was a no-show for his 9 p.m.
两个人的罚金
2-person res where he had a $20,000 bottle
加上一瓶2000美元的香槟
of Cristal standing by.
这意味着戴伊先生
Ah, well, it would appear that Mr. Day
准备好庆祝了
was prepared to celebrate.
但是是为了庆祝交易
But to celebrate the business deal,
还是什么私人事情呢
or was it something personal?
他账户上的另一笔付款没那么具体
Well, the other charge on his account wasn't as specific,
显示是付给哈里·温斯顿珠宝的
but it was from Harry Winston Jewelry.
60万美元 四天前
$600,000. 4 days ago.
戴伊先生 法尔曼先生 很高兴你们能来
Mr. Day, Mr. Farman, thank you very much for coming down.
你们找到艾丽了吗 她还好吗 她在哪
Have you found Allie? Is she okay? Where is she?
在洛杉矶县验尸房♥
In the L.A. County Morgue.
天啊 天啊 我的上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
各位 能不能委婉礼貌一点
Okay, guys, how about some tact? Some decency?
这是杰弗里的女朋友啊
This is Jeffrey's girlfriend.
你应该注意下自己的行为 法尔曼先生
You should be focused on your behavior, Mr. Farman.
-而不是我们的 -你打电♥话♥给验尸房♥
- Not ours. - The fact that you called
这可很有意思啊
the morgue is mildly interesting, you know?
我也打电♥话♥给医院了
Called the hospitals, too.
验尸房♥只是最坏的打算
Morgue was just a shot in the dark.
他只是照我吩咐的去做
He was just doing what I asked.
这是你宣读我们权利的原因吗
Is this why you read us our rights?
不能让克拉克·法尔曼拖你下水 戴伊先生
Don't let Clark Farman drag you down with him, Mr. Day.
像法尔曼这样的调查员知道怎么对付法律 先生
Investigators like Farman know their way around the laws, sir,
做一些不光彩的事
and do some pretty shady stuff.
普罗文茨副队 桑切斯警探
Lieutenant Provenza, Detective Sanchez,
请你们带戴伊先生做一份证词
will you please take Mr. Day's statement
我们要和法尔曼先生开诚布公地谈一谈
while we have a very frank discussion with Mr. Farman
关于他搜寻艾丽·金的事
about his search for Allie King?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们会和你解释的 先生 跟我来
we'll explain it to you, sir. Come with me.
没事的
It's okay.
我赌你希望保密协议能约束双方吧
Bet you wish NDAs work two ways.
你真的觉得是法尔曼干的吗
Do you really think Farman did this?
你有多了解他
How much do you know about him?
他的公♥司♥为我公♥司♥中的很多人工作
His firm works for lots of people in my business,
但从我的角度
but in my position,
人们更了解我 而我不了解他们
people tend to know more about me than I do them.
你认识法尔曼多久了
How long have you known Farman?
我们看看这是不是真的 巴斯
Let's see if that's true. Buzz?
四五年了吧
...four, five years.
说说你为了他到底做了什么吧 克拉克
Just tell us what you really did for him, Clark.
我找了艾丽 仅此而已
I looked for Allie. That's all.
还有把她的大衣放在特伦特·迈尔斯那里
And put her coat in Trent Myers' house
给杰弗里制♥造♥不在场证明
and alibied for Jeffrey.
什么 这可...
What? That -- that's, uh...
听着 我不能谈这件事
Oh, look. I can't talk about this.
我和杰弗里签了保密协议
I signed an NDA with Jeffrey and his --
谋杀案不受保密协议的保护
Murder isn't covered by NDAs.
好吧 等下
Okay. Wait, I...
太敏感了吧 我只是拿手♥机♥
Touchy. I'm just getting my phone.
动作慢点
Slowly.
慢点
Slowly.
他给我发短♥信♥让我找艾丽
Look, he texted me that he wanted me to find Allie.
给她一份常见的保密协议
Give her the usual NDA agreement.
如果我和他是一伙的他为什么要发短♥信♥给我
Why would he text me that if I was with him?
我们又回到了谁都没有不在场证明的情况
And we're back to neither guy having an alibi.
如果没有更多的信息
My boss won't move forward on a case like this
我的老板不会在这种情况下推进案子
without a lot more.
要么是杰弗里·戴伊杀的 要么他雇凶杀的
To me, either Jeffrey Day did it, or he paid to have it done.
你有什么证据咬定是他 完全没有啊
What do you have to hold him on? Not one thing.
我们可以解决的 巴斯 二号♥询问室
I think we can fix that. Buzz, Interview Two.
关系结束了
...end of the relationship.
你知道艾丽留了一把她前任房♥子的钥匙吗
Do you know if Allie kept a key to her ex's house?
她没准会进去的
She would've been able to let herself in
如果刚好路过的话
if she stopped by?
忘记之前的谈话 戴伊先生
Okay, forget everything we've discussed so far, Mr. Day.
我来问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
在你给了她这么多东西之后
After all the gifts you gave her,
在这些巴黎 夏威夷 纽约的旅行后
after all the trips to Paris, Hawaii, New York,
甚至她还连接了你的手♥机♥
even linking your phones so that she could keep tabs
以便密切监视你的完美生活
on your wonderful life,
所有这些之后 艾丽·金居然还有胆量
Allie King had the nerve to turn down
拒绝你的求婚 是吗
your marriage proposal, didn't she?
我们看到了在哈里·温斯顿花费的60万美元
We found the $600,000 charge at Harry Winston's.
戒指已经在口袋里整装待发
Ring like that -- burns a hole in your pocket, doesn't it?
只需要一个合适的地方戴在她手上
You just needed a special place to ask for her hand.
比如好莱坞山庄的某幢别♥墅♥中
Like a house in the Hollywood Hills,
乐途的一顿晚餐后
dinner at L'Etude after.
没错 但你却错过了九点的预约
Yeah, but you missed your 9 p.m. Reservations.
当然了 那时艾丽已经死了几个小时了
Of course, by then, Allie had already been dead for hours.
她的尸体就在你特斯拉的前行李箱中
Her body stiffening in the front trunk of your Tesla,
你的引擎罩在她胳膊上造成了压痕
developing indentations in her arm from your hood.
你知道她穿着什么 克拉克不知道
You knew how she was dressed, not Clark,
你编造了谎言
and you made the whole thing up about
关于她穿着蓝色大衣
her wearing the blue coat
-所以你可以把它 -等等
- so that you could place it - Hold on a minute.
放在特伦特的衣橱里
in Trent's closet.
别再说什么大衣了 大衣 大衣
Shut up about the coat. Okay? The coat, the coat!
那个混♥蛋♥特伦特和这些有什么关系
What does that asshole Trent have to do with any of this?
因为和你近距离接触后
Because after seeing you up close,
艾丽觉得前任更好
Allie preferred her ex.
你问出了那句话 艾丽拒绝了
You popped the question, and Allie said no.
她准备去和特伦特·迈尔斯复合 是吗
She was leaving to make up with Trent Myers, is that it?
她还把那件昂贵的蓝大衣
And then she thrust the very expensive blue coat
塞回你手上 说她不想要
back into your hands and said she didn't want it.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表