剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
client relations, and she sits back
她就这么坐着赚得盆丰钵满
and she collects a fat wad of money.
我根本不想要那间破卡车工厂 好吗
Look, I don't even want that damn trucking company, okay?
但是希姆斯在舒尔茨死亡之后
But Simms forced me to keep it
强迫我留着它
after Schultz died.
跟我平时的日程毫无关系
It's not exactly connected with my agenda.
希姆斯让你保留这间货运公♥司♥
Simms told you to keep the trucking company?
希姆斯副警官是你的合作伙伴吗
Was Deputy Simms your partner?
不 据他说他代理我的合伙人
No. He represented my partner. Or so he said.
我从没见过那个人
I never met the guy.
自从法庭上那起灾难之后我就没和他联♥系♥过
I have not heard from him since that courtroom disaster,
希姆斯死之后 我也没有办法
and without Simms, I have no way of communicating
联♥系♥到他了
with whoever it is.
因为希姆斯 格拉夫和齐克隆的线索都已经断了
Because Simms, Graff, and Zyklon were all loose ends
他们已经被杀死了
that have been effectively destroyed.
你说威尔德雷德·达尼尔也有一大笔钱
You indicated that Wildred Darnell was a legacy, too.
你为什么拼命要扯上她...
Someone you were forced to hang on to because...?
如果你们对威尔德雷德·达尼尔这么感兴趣
If you're so interested in Wildred Darnell,
为什么你们不去她那里
why don't you go find that ice queen
问个明白
and ask her yourself?
-这个主意好 -我不会再说什么了
- That is a fantastic idea. - I'm not saying anything else.
除非你带一位检察官来 就这样吧
Until you get a D.A. in here, we're through.
-洛杉矶警局 -把手举到
- L.A.P.D.! - Put your hands out
-我能看到的地方 -举起手来
- where I can see them! - Put your hands up.
举起手来
Hands up.
洛杉矶警局 举起手来
L.A.P.D. Hands! Put up your hands!
这是布尔胡德货运公♥司♥的搜查令
This is a search warrant for Bullhood Trucking!
举起手来 按我们的要求做
Keep your hands in the air, and do as you're told!
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
This is bullshit.
我们让你动你再动
Hey! When we want you to move, we will ask.
不要伸手拿任何东西
Don't reach for anything.
待在原地别动
Stay exactly where you are.
你们两个 站起来 跟我们走
Hey, you two. Come on. On your feet! Let's go!
举起手来
Hands up!
举手 贴墙站好
Hands up against the wall.
洛杉矶警局 把手举到我能看见的地方
L.A.P.D.! Hands where I can see them.
我有布尔胡德货运公♥司♥的搜查令
I have a search warrant for Bullhood Trucking.
谁也不许动
Nobody move, please.
都待在原地
Stay right where you are.
-达尼尔女士 -怎么了队长
- Ms. Darnell. - Yes, Captain?
威尔德雷德·达尼尔 你因为涉嫌
Wildred Darnell, you're under arrest
贩毒 武器走私以及
for drug trafficking,weapons smuggling, and the import
进口并试图散布管制药物的罪名被捕
of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
队长 发生了什么
Captain, what's going on?
我想是时候你告诉我们德怀特的父亲是谁了
I think it's time you told me who Dwight's father is.
他与这件事无关
He doesn't have anything to do with this.
让我们拭目以待
We'll see.
随着仓库的搜索进入尾声
So, while the search of the warehouse is finishing up,
陶找到了和拉什蒂给我们的一样的指纹
Tao matched the fingerprints that Rusty brought us.
所以真的是比尔·琼斯
So it's the right Bill Jones.
我也是这么跟巴斯说的
And that's what I've told Buzz, yes.
指纹并不是证据
Well, the prints aren't evidence.
你只有赫克特的陈述
All you have is Hecht's statement.
我想那就足够了
I think that will be enough.
接下来就交给我吧
And, uh, I feel good about taking it from here.
和巴斯一起
With Buzz.
他应该去的
He deserves to go.
如果你没有异议 我要再加一位观察员
And, uh, if you have no objection, I'll add an observer,
他将会远远地观察这次行动
one who will stay way back from the action.
你好
Oh. Hello.
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
我们想找比尔·琼斯先生 他在家吗
We're looking for Mr. Bill Jones. Is he at home?
我是他的妻子
Oh. I'm Mrs. Jones.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is it something I can help with?
比尔在后院
Bill's just in the backyard.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
也许没什么 女士
It could be, ma'am.
我们只需要和你的丈夫确认一些事情
We just need to check something with your husband.
这边请
Well, this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
可爱的小姑娘
Cute little girl.
琼斯夫人
Mrs. Jones.
这是私人对话 如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind, this is a private conversation.
请在这里稍等片刻
If you could just wait for a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
稍等一下
Hang on.
副队 我不知道现在是一种什么感觉
Lieutenant, I-I don't know how I feel about this anymore.
巴斯 这就是司法体制的美妙之处
That's the beauty of the justice system, Buzz.
它根本不管你有什么感觉
It doesn't give a damn how you feel.
发生了什么事
Hey, uh, what's going on?
我们只是来告诉你
Oh, we just thought we would come by and tell you
基尼·赫克特托我们向你问好
that Gene Hecht sends his regards
并且他已经指认你为
and has identified you as the man
杀害史蒂文和杰·沃森的凶手
who murdered Steven and Jay Watson.
记得他们吗
Remember them?
你在1986年实施的一次ATM抢劫过程中
You took their lives during an ATM robbery
杀害了他们
way back in 1986.
加布
Gabe.
威廉·琼斯先生 你因为涉嫌
Mr. William Jones, you are under arrest
杀害史蒂文和杰·沃森而被捕
for the murders of Steven and Jay Watson.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
现在你说的一切都会成为
Anything you say can and will be used
呈堂供证
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起 法庭会为你指定一位
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you.
请等一下
Please. Just --
求你们不要把我铐起来
Don't handcuff me.
你们让我做什么都可以
I'll do whatever you want.
把我关在我的家庭附近的监狱
Put me in a prison nearby my family.
让我和我的孩子们最后道别
Let me say goodbye to my kids.
琼斯先生 告诉我
Tell me, Mr. Jones.
在你射杀杰·沃森之前你有给他机会
Did you give Jay Watson the chance to say goodbye
去跟他的孩子道别吗
to his children before you shot him to death?
去吧
Go ahead.
我等着
I'll wait.
但别太久 琼斯先生
But not for long, Mr. Jones.
这次逮捕已经等了30年了
The clock has been ticking on this arrest for 30 years.
伙计们 我们 我们到客厅去吧
Hey, guys. Let's, uh -- let's go in the living room.
我有 我有些事要告诉你们
I got to -- I got to tell you all something.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, kiddo.
那是他 那是他 那是他
That's him, that's him, that's him.
快拍下来 拍下来 快拍
Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it.
我在拍 在拍 我拍下来了
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我的天呐 巴斯做到了
Oh, my gosh. Buzz did it.
他做到了
He did it.
别下车
Don't get out of the car.
好的 好的 我不下车 我只是
Okay, okay. I won't. I just --
我没法想象他现在有多开心
I can't imagine how happy he must feel right now.
在没有父亲陪伴的情况下长大
Growing up without a father
会给一个小男孩带来可怕的影响
can have a terrible effect on a little boy.
德怀特希望有个可以仰慕的人
Dwight wanted someone to look up to,
但他找错了对象
and he found the wrong man.
事情就是这样
That's all there is to it.
这是格拉夫干的好事
This is Graff's work.
德怀特的父亲
Dwight's father?
他毫不关心
He wasn't concerned with --
格拉夫把德怀特变得激进
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表