剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
The info you gave us on
那台古董收音机的信息真的帮了大忙
that antique radio really helped.
你们确定了炸♥弹♥是藏在收音机里的吗
You're confident it housed our bomb?
毫无疑问 队长
100%, Captain.
我们先把收音机的碎片拼了回去
We put the radio back together first
然后在其中发现了C4炸♥弹♥残余物
and found C-4 compounds inside.
我们还在搜查被害人的居所
We're still searching your
看能不能找到更多炸♥药♥残余
victim's residence for more.
卡普拉副队 你知道用的是哪种引爆装置吗
Lieutenant Capra, do you know what detonator was used?
这还真是有点让我们困惑不已
Well, that has us scratching our head a little.
我们找到了一些大概是接到雷♥管♥上的
We found pieces of a cellphone electronics board
手♥机♥电路板的碎片
probably wired to a blasting cap.
如果你们已经弄清楚了 卡普拉
Well, if you've got it figured out, Capra,
为什么还会困惑不已呢
then why the head scratching?
这家伙用的是军用C4炸♥弹♥
This guy used command det C-4.
他可以随时用电♥话♥引爆这颗炸♥弹♥
He could blow up his bomb at will with a phone call,
那么为什么选那个时候引爆呢
so why do it when he did?
我是说 一位女警官确实惨烈牺牲了 但
I mean, the woman died and that's terrible, but...
但犯罪现场当时有那么多人
But it was a crowded crime scene,
在屋里引爆完全可以造成更大的伤亡
and you could net a lot more casualties at that location.
没错
Exactly.
这就是我为什么一直在寻思爆♥炸♥
That's why I'm wondering if the explosion
是不是由某个警用无线电对讲机意外触发的
wasn't triggered accidentally by one of our police radios.
有可能 那取决于距离远近
Maybe. That would depend on proximity.
这是爆♥炸♥前两秒钟的画面
This is two seconds before the blast.
无线电发射器在SUV里 警员们都站在附近
The Grundig was inside the SUV, and they're all standing nearby.
有可能 我是说 看起来距离是足够近到
Yeah, I mean, that looks like it could be close enough
让射频通讯信♥号♥♥产生相当程度的干扰
for the RF comm to cause the proper kind of interference.
爆♥炸♥可能是意外
Okay, so the detonation could've been accidental.
我们第一批受害者可能不是目标
And our first responders may not have been the target.
那就回到了一开始的问题 谁是目标
Back to our original question then -- who was?
该我说了 卡普拉副队
Okay, my turn. Lieutenant Capra,
你知道C4炸♥药♥从何而来吗
do you know where the C-4 came from?
能否追溯到恐怖组织网络
Could it be traced back to terror networks?
有可能 但是我们要抓的这位应该不是
Possibly, but that's not what it looks like with our bad guy
因为他把包装纸留在了炸♥药♥上
because he left the wrapper on the explosive.
他怎么了
He what?
C4炸♥药♥大概是这么大 像砖块一样
C-4 comes in brick form about yea big,
一斤多一点 一般是塑料包装
a little over a pound, usually in plastic
上面有一串编码 类似序列号♥
with a code on it, kind of like a-a serial number.
这个人切下来50到80克左右的炸♥药♥
And our guy carved off about a 2 to 4-ounce
用在了他的无线电炸♥弹♥上
piece of that brick to use in his radio bomb.
但是他留下了塑料包装
But he left the plastic on it.
好消息是 我们找到有价值的东西
Now the good news is, we found something.
-是美国♥军♥事级别的 -你知道C4炸♥药♥
- That's U.S. Military grade. - You know C-4?
塞克斯警探曾在阿富汗担任军警
Detective Sykes was an MP in Afghanistan.
我工作中一半内容是阻止那些傻蛋们
Half my job was stopping knuckleheads from taking
把武器和弹♥药♥带回家
weapons and munitions home with them.
装有爆♥炸♥物 含爆♥炸♥物示踪剂和C4炸♥药♥
队长 我可以和我部队里的联♥系♥人核对下
Captain, I can check with my Army contacts,
看看包装上剩下的编码
see if we have enough of the code on the wrapper
是否足够查到拿出炸♥药♥的士兵
to trace it to the soldier who checked it out.
如果他们能加快搜查...
Well, if they could expedite the search
等等 等等
Hold on. Just hold on.
涉及到军事爆♥炸♥物 那就是联邦案件了
Military grade plastic explosive makes that a federal case.
我不是怀疑塞克斯警探联♥系♥人的可靠性
And I don't doubt the quality of Detective Sykes' contacts,
但是联调局内部有沟通渠道
but the FBI has built-in avenues of communication
可以高效智能地联♥系♥到军队
inside our armed forces with an intelligence capacity
那会非常有助于案件推进的
that could be very helpful going forward.
如果涉及到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的话
If this were terrorism.
因为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥是指通过非法
Because, ma'am, terrorism is the attempt to instill fear
或暴♥力♥威胁的手段
or coerce governments through the unlawful use
恐吓或胁迫政♥府♥
or threat of violence.
通常受到极端思想或宗教信仰的驱使
Usually motivated by religious or ideological beliefs.
目前为止 这起案件还没出现这些条件
And so far, this crime does not fit that definition.
而且 副局长
Besides, Deputy Chief,
如果你告诉了联调局
if you call the Feds, you risk losing a chance to swoop in
很可能会失去抢得所有功劳的机会啊
and take all the credit.
你在说什么 警探
What was that, Detective?
你听到了的
Yeah, I think you heard me.
我才不在乎什么功劳 警探
I don't give a damn about credit, Detective.
我只在乎案件调查和我们的部门机构
Only about this investigation and this department.
队长 如果你还是坚持把卢那的死
Captain, if you keep treating Luna's death
当成普通的凶杀案调查
like one of your typical homicides,
如果还有更多的警♥察♥死掉
just know that if more police officers end up dying,
算功劳的时候 这些也会被考虑进去的
credit...will be assigned for that, too.
卡普拉副队 来我办公室
Lieutenant Capra, why don't we talk privately
单独谈谈吧
for a few minutes in my office?
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
继续吧 队长
Carry on, Captain.
哥们 我不知道这算不算你职业生涯的大动作
Well, boyo, I'm not sure that was a great career move,
但起码听起来挺好玩的
but, um, it sounded like fun.
我喜欢
I liked it.
你就是这么跟一名指挥官
Is that the way you're supposed to speak
讲话的吗 诺兰警探
to commanding officers, Detective Nolan?
我想我不该这样的 队长
I, uh, I guess not, Captain. No.
那你就想对了
You guess correctly, sir.
但是戴维斯局长没资格坐上这个位置 长官
But Chief Davis should not be given this promotion, ma'am.
你作为局长助理
And you could change the way
本来可以做些改变的
the Assistant Chief job functions.
我是可以 但更多情况下我们去适应工作
I could, but mostly jobs change us,
而不是工作来适应我们
not the other way around.
我作为局长助理
And as far as my becoming Assistant Chief,
和你们一起是我职业生涯中
I am the happiest I have ever been in my professional life
最开心的部分 除暴安良 惩治罪犯
with all of you, taking bad guys off the street.
如果我能和戴维斯局长和谐相处
And if I can keep my peace with Chief Davis,
我希望你们每个人也能做到
I expect each and every one of you to do the same.
-艾米 -我去追查C4炸♥药♥
- Amy. - I'll chase down the C-4.
你说得对 队长
Well, you're right, Captain.
这起案件不太像恐怖行动
The less this crime looks like an act of terror,
更像和艾伯特·卢那有联♥系♥
the more it seems linked to Albert Luna.
我们需要更深入地了解他为何被害
And the more we need to know why he was killed.
-什么 -没什么 我不想说
- What? - Never mind, I don't want to tell you.
别这样嘛 你一定得告诉我
No, come on. You have to tell me.
坐下吧 求你了
Sit down, all right? Please.
我肯定不会笑话你 我保证
I'm not gonna make fun of you, all right? I promise.
好吧
Okay, fine.
-只是 -怎么了
- It's just... - What?
你是我的好朋友 跟你开口太难了
It's so hard for me to tell you because you're my best friend
我不想改变我们之间的关系
and I don't wanna change things between us.
但
But...
我觉得我爱上
I think I have a crush on...
我觉得我爱上卡伦了
I think I have a crush on Karen.
你爱上了
Oh, you have a...
卡伦
Karen?
什么
Wait, what?
等等 你是在挑衅我们吗
Excuse me, are you messing with us?
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
哥们 你是在发什么神经吗
So this is just some creepy thing that you do, dude?
别烦我们 好吗
Come on. Just leave us alone, okay?
你到底有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
你到别处疯去好吗
Why don't you just go be a creep somewhere else, okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
到底...
What the --
报♥警♥
Call the cops.
快报♥警♥
Call them now.
查找爆♥炸♥嫌疑人时
So in searching for the bomber,
你有在追查实时犯罪数据吗
you're tracking real time crime data?
就比如在麦克阿瑟公园
Like that symbol
出现的那个标志
that just popped up in MacArthur Park.
但那只是一起骚扰事件
Yes, but that's only an assault.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表