剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Well, the kind who puts the --
安危和幸福以及
the safety and wellbeing and --
长远的安全保障摆在首位的兄长
and long-term security of my sibling or whatever first.
提醒你一下
Just be aware,
宝宝会出其不意地改变
babies change our relationships
人与人之间的关系
in unexpected ways.
比如
Such as?
如果盖里入狱 你妈妈也出事了
With Gary in jail, if anything happens to your mother,
你就是宝宝唯一的亲人了
you'd be your new sibling's next-of-kin.
忽略你生命中另一位纱伦
Ignoring the other Sharon
也无法改变这个事实
in your life's not gonna change that.
你们大概是没有尽职尽责
Maybe you're not up to the job,
已经出了11起 现在是12起袭击事件
because after 11, now 12, attacks
均是同一人持枪所为
by the same person committed at gunpoint,
警♥察♥现在还没有逮捕任何人
and no arrest?
是不是办事力不从心了
The police seem completely out of their depth.
不是的 彼得
No, Peter, part of the reason
我们把独家采访的机会给你的原因之一
we're giving you this exclusive
是希望澄清一下事实
is to help get your facts straight.
我采访过
Well, I've talked to
也写过这个武装抢劫犯袭击过的
and written about every one of the tourists
-每一位游客 -等等
- this armed robber has attacked. - Hold on.
有多少受害人说看到了枪
How many of the victims reported seeing a gun?
如果你真的跟所有受害人谈过
If you've really interviewed every single victim,
你就会知道答案是零
then you know the answer to that is none.
好吧 但是没人看到枪
Well, just because no one saw a gun
并不意味着就没有枪
doesn't mean it wasn't there.
你们在追查嫌犯吗
Are you searching for a suspect?
你们在搜捕了吗
Is there...is there a manhunt in progress?
就算是苏格兰警场
Well, even at Scotland Yard,
你也不能在不知道
you can't launch a manhunt
嫌犯是谁的情况下进行搜捕
when you don't know whom you're looking for.
那我的独家报道是什么呢
So...so what's my exclusive, then?
是洛杉矶警局跟六周前一样
That the L.A.P.D. is no further along
没有丝毫进展吗
than it was six weeks ago?
凶手带了一把左轮手♥枪♥
The killer had a revolver,
我们在威尼斯大运河找到了
which we found in the Venice Canals.
然后呢
And?
就只有这个吗
Well, that's it?
队长
Captain?
凶器的注册所有人
The registered owner of the murder weapon
马上就被带来
is being brought downtown as we speak.
那这个人是疑犯吗
And the owner is considered to be a person of interest?
甚至可能是嫌犯
Maybe even a suspect.
这个人叫什么名字
And does this owner have a name?
这边 哈里斯女士
This way, Ms. Harris.
我就知道我该换了衣服再来的
Ooh, I knew I should have changed.
这么多人
All these people.
看看我 穿得太随便了
Look how I'm dressed.
你好
Oh, hello.
我已经向警官解释过
I've already explained to your officers
我不知道我的枪在哪
that just because I don't know where my gun is
并不意味着它就不见了
doesn't mean that it's missing.
家里的房♥子真是越来越难保持条理了
Every year the house gets harder to keep straight.
这就是你们的嫌犯吗
That is your possible suspect?
副队 胡里奥
Uh, lieutenant, Julio?
哈里斯女士 非常感谢
Oh, Ms. Harris, thank you so much
您能过来 胡里奥
for coming down to visit us. Uh, Julio.
这边 女士
This way, ma'am.
过去10年
In the last decade,
她恐怕都只去过厕所吧
that woman hasn't run anywhere but to the toilet.
来 听听她怎么说
Come. Listen to what she says.
这边走
This way, please.
我能帮上什么吗
How may I help?
你可以告诉我们
Well, you can start by telling us
昨晚大概11点的时候你在做什么
what you were doing last night around 11:00 P.M., ma'am.
刷牙
Oh, brushing my teeth.
等着吉米
Getting ready for Jimmy.
-谁是吉米 -肥伦
- Who is Jimmy, ma'am? - Fallon.
还有那个奇怪的冷熊先生
And that odd Mr. Coldbear
我换着看
I switch between the two
因为我知道怎么用遥控器了
now that I've learned how to use the clicker.
按键太多了
So many buttons.
真是好一个犯罪头脑
Obviously a criminal mastermind.
是可能不太好用
They, uh, they can be tricky.
小心点 迈克
Um... Be careful, Mike.
你会把雕像上的假白金都擦掉的
You're gonna rub all the fake platinum off your statue.
看一张照片
Look at a picture.
你好 我是彼得·奥格登 伦敦报的
Hi. Peter Ogden, London Press. Mm.
你经常穿这样来上班吗
Do you always dress this way for work?
-哪样 -现在是正式审问期间
- What way? - This is a formal investigation.
看起来像是我的枪
It looks like my gun.
我通常放在床头小柜里
I usually keep it in the nightstand.
有其他人知道你把枪放哪里吗 女士
Anyone else know where you kept the weapon, ma'am?
你为什么要知道这个
Why would you need to know that?
我得告诉你 哈里斯女士
Well, I hate to tell you this, Ms. Harris...
别 叫我格洛里娅
Oh, please. Call me Gloria.
你叫什么来着
And you are again?
副队
Lieutenant.
昨晚 有人用这把枪杀了人
Last night, this revolver was used in a murder.
什么
What?
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes.
而这把枪是你的
And this gun is registered to you.
所以你知道谁有可能把它从你的
So do you have any idea who might have moved it
床头小柜拿走
from your nightstand?
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
我就知道我包里的钱
Oh, I knew I should have confronted him
不见了的时候我该质问他
when money started disappearing from my purse.
但是我从没想到他会拿走我的枪
But I never dreamed he'd take my gun.
谁不会拿你的枪
Who would never take your gun?
-杰西不会杀人 -谁是杰西
- Jesse is not a killer. - Who's Jesse, ma'am?
他是我唯一的孙子
He's my only grandchild.
我儿子死得很早
My son died very young and...
巴斯 杰西·哈里斯
Buzz, Jesse Harris.
肯定是哪里搞错了
Oh, this...this must be wrong.
肯定是
It must be.
-这是他的照片 -请不要伤害他
- Here's his DMV photo. - Oh, please don't hurt him.
彼得 等我们拘留了杰西·哈里斯后
Peter, you can't use any of this
你才能使用这些信息
till we have Jesse Harris in custody.
他不是坏孩子
He's not a bad boy at all.
我敢肯定你是对的 格洛里娅
I'm sure you're right, Gloria,
但是我们还是要跟杰西谈谈
but we still have to talk to Jesse.
知道他在哪里吗 女士
Any idea where he might be, ma'am?
白天他通常会在威尼斯海滩闲逛
During the day, he usually hangs out on Venice Beach.
如果他身上还有另一把枪
If he's got another gun,
在那么多人的地方
trying to take him down
拿下他有点危险
with all these people around is iffy.
这里很快就会有活动了
Happy hour starts in two minutes.
人群应该会疏散开
That should thin things out.
威尼斯海滩
Venice Beach.
这就是受害者和他妻子
This is where your victim and his wife
本打算再度蜜月的地方吗
decided to relive their honeymoon, huh?
这里有他们的回忆
It had some sentimental value.
有想过你要去哪里度蜜月吗
Any thought about where you'd like to honeymoon?
你不觉得说这个太早了吗
That's a little cart-before-the-horse, isn't it?
我们谈过的
Well, we talked about it.
这是因为我又提出要孩子的事吗
Look, is this because I brought up having kids again?
我查过休假的制度
Look, I checked out the family-leave situation,
比你想象中要好很多
and it's a lot better than you think it is.
在我们俩都在洛杉矶警局工作的情况下
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表