剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第五季 第十七集
你待在车上 我很快就回来
You stay in the car. I'll be back in a few minutes.
不要不要 我不要
No. No. No. No. I don't --
我不喜欢一个人留在车上 胡里奥求求你
I don't like being left alone in cars, Julio. Please.
你不是一个人 警♥察♥也在这里
You won't be by yourself. The police will be here.
你不能跟着我 那里头有死人
And you can't go with me. There's a dead body up there.
可是我想看
I wanna see, though.
-你不会想看的 -我想看
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do!
规则是什么
What's the rule?
你想要平板被我没收吗
Do you wanna hold on to the iPad or not?
好吧
Yeah.
对 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, I heard a rumor
洛杉矶国家森林"冒烟"的谣言
about a little smoke in the Angeles forest,
我能理解你们需要一两台消防车
and I assume you need a fire truck or two,
但是我这儿出大事了
but I've got a serious problem here.
是啊 树上有一具尸体
Yeah, a dead body up a tree.
这棵树该由你们...
A tree that you guys are supposed to...
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
我得等消防队的梯子和挂钩来
I can't start until we get a hook and ladder
我才能开始工作
from the L.A. Fire department.
要是他们别一直挂我电♥话♥就好了
Yeah, if they'll stop hanging up on me.
抱歉 长官
Uh, excuse me, sir.
老实说我正要去见律师
I was actually on my way to meet with the lawyer.
对哦
Oh, yeah. Right.
马可的祖父母同意让你照顾他了吗
Did Mark's grandparents agree to let you babysit him?
不仅如此
Uh, more than that, sir.
他们希望我当他的法定监护人
They want me to be his legal guardian.
我们今天要和我的律师会谈
We're sittin' down with my attorney today,
如果我能暂时离开一会
if -- if I can get away for a moment.
-确定是凶杀吗 -不知道
- Is this for sure a murder? - Don't know.
慢跑者报♥警♥说有男子在树上流血
A jogger called in a guy bleeding from up a tree.
急救人员爬树爬到一半
EMT climbed up halfway up,
就判定他死了 从臭味研判的
determined him dead from... well, the smell.
然而肯德尔又不愿意做他的验尸工作
Yeah, and Kendall is unwilling to begin his examination.
那里超过12米 你倒是爬爬看
He's over 40 feet high. You try getting up there.
我不会爬
I don't climb.
好了 根据血迹的颜色
Okay, based on the color of the guy's blood,
以及树上的土狼抓痕
claw marks on the tree from coyotes,
尸体已经在此一整晚
the body's been here all night long.
或许他爬树是因为...
Maybe the guy climbed the tree because...
-我也不懂 -可能因为他吸了毒
- I don't know why. - Ah, could be he was on drugs.
几米外的地上发现了这个
Found this in the dirt a few yards away.
不少散装大♥麻♥啊
That's a lot of loose pot.
看起来是从更大的包装里掉出来的
Yeah, it looks like it broke off from a bigger package.
下坡那儿沿途遗留有大♥麻♥和塑胶包装
There's a trail of buds and plastic going down the hill,
地上拖曳痕迹超过60厘米宽
and drag marks in the dirt over two feet wide.
或许是大捆装
Maybe a bale?
好东西
Quality stuff.
水耕法的苜蓿 精密栽培来着
Sativa. Hydroponic. That's highly cultivated.
怎么了
What?
假如咱们"切奇"警探没说错
Well, if detective Cheech here is right,
美国演员
可能是大量毒品的交易出了岔子
this could be a massive drug deal gone wrong.
他怎么会在树上
How'd he wind up a tree?
早安各位 抱歉迟到了
Morning, team. Sorry I'm late.
莫拉斯医生 你来这做什么
Dr. Morales? What are you doing here?
你可以退下了 肯德尔
You can stand down, Kendall.
我向各位介绍一下
Everyone, I'd like to introduce you
这是我父亲 爱德华多·莫拉斯
to my father, Eduardo Morales.
他是拥有三十年经验的退休警探
He's a retired detective with 30 years of experience
过去在蒙得维的亚警局执勤
in la Policia de Montevid.
这是他从乌拉圭第一次来来访
And this is his very first visit here from Uruguay.
非常欢迎 先生
Bienvenido, senior.
还喜欢洛杉矶吗
How are you enjoying Los Angeles?
天气好
Nice weather.
交通糟
Bad drivers.
说话有当地人的味道了
Already sounds like a local.
但他不太会说英语
Who doesn't speak a lot of English.
但如你所见 他很高兴来看我们办案
Still, as you can see, he's very excited to watch us work.
那么 眼前的问题是...
So, the question at hand seems to be,
这是否
is this...
为一起凶杀案
a murder?
莫拉斯医生 借一步说话
Uh, Dr. Morales, uh, just -- just one moment.
爱德华多 恕我们失陪 谢谢
Uh, Eduardo, if you could excuse us? Thank you.
稍等
One second.
你在搞什么
What the hell are doing?
抱歉 副队
Sorry, lieutenant.
过去几年我向我父亲解释我的工作时
In explaining my job to my father over the years,
我或多或少夸大了
I may have exaggerated just how closely
我在重案组的参与程度
I work with major crimes.
怎么样夸大
Exaggerated how?
您这一周改成替我工作如何
How do you feel about working for me this week?
我父亲有五个儿子
Look, my father had five sons,
我是唯一一个没当警♥察♥的
and I'm the only one that didn't become a police officer.
我只想帮忙办案
All I want is to assist in the case,
您就偶尔让我看起来
and for you to occasionally make it...
像是这儿的老大就行了
look like I'm in charge.
各位
Uh, everyone...
我们英勇的领导 莫拉斯医生
Um, our fearless leader, Dr. Morales,
坚持亲自爬上树
insists on climbing this tree
-去查看尸体 -有吗
- to examine the body. - I do?
我怎么劝阻他都无效
Oh, I couldn't talk him out of it.
巴斯 请务必记录下这段英勇事迹
And, Buzz, make sure you record this act of heroism,
万一最后悲剧收场
just in case it turns out badly.
爬树啊 例行公事罢了
Climbing the tree, all part of a day's work.
长官 我有必要留下来看吗
Uh, sir, do I have to watch this?
不用了 回头见吧
No, no, just catch up with us later.
祝马可的事一切顺利
And good luck with Mark.
他是爬树好手
他向来对体操很有兴趣
好了 男性受害者 约110公斤
Okay, we have a male victim, 250 pounds.
粗大树枝刺穿胸腔 将他钉住
Large branch sticking through his chest. Impaled.
我估计死亡时间
I put his time of death at...
不 准确死亡时间是晚上11点29分
Oh. Exactly 11:29 P.M.
"准确" 你怎么能确定
Exactly? How can you tell that?
他摔下来时手表坏了
His watch broke in the fall.
什么 他"摔下来"
Wait. The fall? He fell?
从他的伤口 体重
Based on his injuries, weight,
以及对树造成的破坏看来
and the damage to the tree,
没错 而且是从高处摔落的
yes, and from high above, too.
塞克斯 去查看是否有人报♥警♥
Sykes, see if anyone called 9-1-1
称有人从空中掉下来
reporting a man who fell to earth.
我去找航♥空♥部门查询
I'll check air support
昨晚飞过公园上空的航♥班♥
for flight plans over the park last night.
如果尸体从空中落下 说不定那些大♥麻♥也是
If the body fell from the sky, maybe the pot did, too.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
空投也是毒贩常用伎俩
Air drops are common for drug traffickers.
各位 把我弄下去啊
Hey, guys! I think I need a hand down.
别着急 医生 消防车很快...
Sit tight, doctor! The fire trucks will be here...
就到
Any minute.
各位
Guys!
富林 我知道你这周末有安排
Uh, yeah, Flynn. Yeah, look, I know you had plans this weekend
但出了起谋杀案
but we caught a murder.
你可能要重新安排一下...
So you may have to reschedule your...
所有事
Well, everything.
受害人叫菲利克斯·汉森
Our victim is Felix Hanson.
曾在一次小范围缉毒行动中被逮捕过
Has an arrest record of minor drug busts.
因为在中学外
Served two years in prison
贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥坐了两年牢
for dealing marijuana outside a high school.
2015年末出狱
Got out late 2015.
他好像升级了生意 都戴起了劳力士
He seems to have upped his game. He's wearing a Rolex.
还买♥♥了辆玛莎拉蒂
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表