剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
要对你完全诚实
that I would be completely honest.
因为我对婚姻有了全新的认识
Because that's my new philosophy about marriage.
在尝试了所有其他的方式之后
Having tried everything else.
所以 帕特里丝
So, Patrice,
我今天中枪了
I got hit today,
很疼
and it...hurt.
但是
But...
离开这里不止会让我心痛
leaving here wouldn't just hurt me.
还可能会要了我的命
It would probably kill me.
所以我希望你
And -- And that's why I'm asking you
可以站在我的角度上看这件事
to look at this from my perspective.
就这一次
Just for a moment.
想清楚 即使是在一个糟糕的日子里
Try to see that even on a bad day,
就算这毫无理性和道理可言
even if it's not rational, even if it doesn't seem reasonable,
对我来说 依旧如此
to me, still --
从未改变
Still.
这是世界上最伟大的工作
This is the greatest job in the world.
我不知道如果我失去这份工作会成什么样子
And I don't know who I'd be without it.
我懂的 亲爱的 我明白
I get that, honey. I do.
但是我们可以互相做一些让步吗
But can we at least come up with some kind of compromise?
我们都能同意的
Something we can both live with?
你是在和我提协议吗
Are you offering me a deal?
是的
Yes.
我
I...
我此时此刻 对天发誓
I am going to swear right here and now before God
对所有人保证
and everybody else
你可以留在洛城警局
that you can stay at the L.A.P.D.
随你想留多久 但是...
for as long as you like, but...
你是我会嫁给的
you are the very last police officer
最后一个警员
I'm ever gonna marry.
好吧
Well --
-我要在哪签字 -过来
- Where do I sign? - Come here.
-天哪 亲爱的小心点我的肋骨 -对不起
- Oh, God! Watch the ribs, my love. - Oh! Sorry.
好了 小心点肋骨就好
Oh, yeah. Just watch the ribs.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表