剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
来了
Here we go.
发现一名白人男性 小胡子
We've got one male. White. Bearded.
至少有一米九 正在接近车辆
At least 6-and-a-half feet tall. Approaching the vehicle.
除非我们看到他们拿走大♥麻♥ 否则什么都没有
Unless we see them grab the pot, we've got nothing.
第二名男性接近车辆
Second male approaching the vehicle.
非裔 秃头 也很高 拿着包
African-American. Bald. Also very tall. Holding a bag.
第二名男性手里拿着锤子 随时待命
Second male has a sledgehammer. Stand by.
-我负责锤子男你负责胡子男 -好
- I'll take sledgehammer if you take Mr. Beard. - Okay.
就现在 上上上上
Yeah, that's it. Go, go, go, go, go.
不得靠近那辆车 趴下 趴在地上
Step away from the car! Now! Get down! On your knees!
预备交火 预备交火
Crossfire! Crossfire!
不好意思打扰了 队长
Excuse me for interrupting, Captain.
听说你逮捕了人
I heard you made an arrest.
是的 局长 请进 刚好你来了
Yes. Chief, please come in. I'm glad you're here.
你能看看你之前的帮助卓有成效 欢迎你
You can see how your help earlier paid off. Welcome.
在平板上跟踪定位标记
...Tracking a GPS beacon on an ipad.
这个老巫婆是谁
管理层 官僚
被发现在一包绑在我们死者身上的
That was found in a bale of marijuana
大♥麻♥之中
that is tied to our victim.
我们还在你当事人的车里找到了一包武器
And we found a bag of weapons in your client's van --
一根管子 一把刀 一捆绳子和枪
a lead pipe, a knife, a rope, shotgun.
除非我们打断了一场现实生活中的找线索游戏
And unless we interrupted a real-life game of clue,
不然我觉得这位桃子教授和芥末上校
I think that Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard here
应该好好解释一下
should explain themselves.
这些东西都是违法的
None of those items are illegal.
我的当事人来自亚利桑那州
My clients are from Arizona,
两天前死者死时 他们也在那里
and that's where they were two nights ago when the victim died.
他们只是在被逮捕前来到了洛杉矶
They only entered L.A. Hours before their arrest.
你哪来的证据指控他们谋杀
Where do you get off accusing them of homicide?
我同意
You know, I agree.
所以不会起诉
That's why there will be
他们谋杀或者其他罪名
no charge of murder or any other crime.
什么 她什么意思
What? What does she mean?
事实上 加州会
In fact, the State of California
为两位先生想其他办法
will look the other way for these two gentlemen...
如果他们愿意合作
If they're willing to cooperate.
她不能这么做 这两个人
She can't do that. There -- there is no way
不可能就这么被放回洛杉矶的街头
these two guys can be let back loose on the streets of L.A.
稍等 戴维斯局长 稍等
Hold on, Chief Davis. Hold on.
我们在做我们的工作 给这两个人
We're doing our job here. Just convicting these two guys
安个故意破坏的罪名也没用
of vandalism doesn't get us anywhere.
他们能就这么离开这里
They will be able to walk out of here
大摇大摆地回到亚利桑那州吗
and return to Arizona scot-free?
我会亲自帮你们开着门
I will hold the door open myself.
好的 直升机会出现在哈瓦苏湖上
Okay. The chopper comes out near Lake Havasu,
在沙漠中 凌晨两点左右
in the desert, about 2:00 A.M.
他们会扔下...一些包裹
They drop...Some packages,
然后我们利用这些定位去捡
and we use the GPS to pick 'em up.
两天前晚上发生了什么
So what happened two nights ago?
我们送了...
We delivered, uh...
我们的两个包裹
our two...packages
到...
to the, uh...
雇我们的人手里
guy who pays us,
他说少了一包
and -- and he said we were one short.
一开始 我们担心
At first, we were afraid
他要说我们偷他的东西
that he was accusing us of stealing from him.
不过后来发现他能用定位追踪
But, uh, turns out, he could see the other...Package
看到另一个包裹还在洛杉矶
on the GPS tracker, still in L.A.
所以他派我们来拿
So he sent us to pick it up.
然后呢...你们的老大是谁
And...Who's your boss?
我觉得那不是德语
I don't think that's german.
-是不相关[音似] -等等 什么
- Germane. - Wait. What?
是不相关 不是德语
It's germane, not german.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure about that? - Positive.
德语是一种语言
German is a language.
-不相关... -不好意思 先生
- Germane -- - Okay, excuse me, sir.
詹宁斯先生 请告知你的当事人
Mr. Jennings, please inform your clients that
他们必须告诉我们一些我们不知道的事
they have to cough up something that we don't already know,
否则等着进监狱吧
or they go to jail.
告诉我们这些大♥麻♥是谁卖♥♥给你们的 快说
Tell us who sells you all this pot, now. Come on!
园丁
The Gardener.
这是我们老大供应商的名字
That's the name of our boss' supplier.
我去查数据库
I'll check the Moniker database.
园丁先生有姓吗
Does Mr. Gardener have a last name
或者其他联♥系♥方式
or any other means of contact?
搜索中
-没有结果 -太好了
- Nothing's coming up. - Fantastic.
因为我需要更多
Because I need more.
好好想想 大家明天都要有地方去
Think! Some of us have places to be tomorrow!
你们想不想回家
You wanna go home or not?
Fine! 818-555-0172.
这是重新提货时老大呼叫的号♥码
That's the number our bosses call for a re-up.
818 那...那是在仙谷市
818. That -- that's in the valley.
很聪明 医生
Very astute, doctor.
看起来这号♥码属于一家
Well, it looks like the number matches up
位于托潘加的很久以前上市的
to an old listing of a landscape design business
景观设计公♥司♥
out of Topanga.
托潘加景观设计公♥司♥
我看到有个在天堂坪的地址
I see an address on Paradise Lane.
景观设计
Landscape design.
园丁 巴斯
The Gardener. Okay, Buzz.
太好了 我们就这么放了他们
Great. So now we just let them go?
这太过分了 队长 真的
This is an outrage, Captain, truly.
-是吗 -副队 我们要的都有了
- Is it? - Lieutenant, we have what we need.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
我们已经确认了你们的供述
we have confirmed your statement.
加州感谢您的合作
And the State of California thanks you for you cooperation.
不过呢 联邦政♥府♥
The federal government, on the other hand,
-可能有更多问题 -搞什么
- might have a few more questions. - What the hell?!
你骗我们
You lied to us!
安德莉亚
Andrea...
-这完全是误会 -好吧
- This was highly misleading. - Okay.
现在把他们送到缉毒局
So now they go to the DEA?
州间毒品交易属他们管理范畴 不是我们的
Interstate drug trafficking is their jurisdiction, not ours.
我们今晚回去突袭托潘加园丁的住所
And we will raid the Gardener's property in Topanga tonight.
-今晚 -没错
- Tonight? - Yes.
现在 你需要空中支援 突袭队 缉毒犬
Right now? You're gonna need air support. Swat. Drug dogs.
全都要一直待命
All of it, overtime.
好吧 我忘了
Oh, right. I forgot.
重案组不在乎花销
Cost doesn't matter to major crimes.
你们要什么就必须有什么
You'll get everything you want in one order.
我想你们应该知道局里其他部门
Now I suppose you're aware that the rest of the department,
我们不喜欢这样
we don't work like that.
这样就好了 安迪 去申请搜捕令
If only. Andy, get a warrant.
巴斯 你需要你的摄像机
Buzz, you're gonna need your camera.
医生 你就不要参与了
Doctor, you're gonna sit this one out.
-但是...我 -枪 狗 直升机
- But...I -- - Guns, dogs, and helicopters.
我们不想让你冒险
We hate it when you risk your life.
-我不介意 其实我... -费尔南多
- I-I don't mind. In fact, I -- - Fernando.
确保把所有人的鞋子都带回来
Make sure they bring back everyone's shoes.
没错 鞋子 我们不能忘记鞋子
Yes, shoes. We can't forget the shoes.
我还需要一名凶手
And we're going to need a murderer, too,
不然我们要面临更大的问题
or we are gonna have even bigger problems ahead of us.
洛杉矶警局
马可
Hey, Mark.
你外婆来这里后
When your grandmother gets here,
我希望你能好好尊重她
I want you to treat her with kindness and respect.
为什么 她丢我一个人好几天
Why? She left me by myself -- for days.
你不能让我跟她一起回去
And you can't let her take me back with her!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
听着 你外婆是你的家人
Listen, your grandmother is your familia.
就因为你家中有人
And just because somebody in your family
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表