剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
因为他在和
'cause he's in a relationship
一个非常没有安全感的大学生谈恋爱
with a really, really insecure college student.
经常会这样吗
Does that come up a lot?
古斯拒绝你是因为他已经有对象了
Gus saying no to you because he's already in a relationship.
你有被拒绝过吗
Have you -- have you been turned down before?
更像是躲避
More like turned away.
他不会带我去吃晚饭或者去喝酒
But, yeah, he won't take me up on dinners out or drinks.
但是我猜这是因为
But I'm guessing that's because of everything
所有你为他姐姐做的事
you did for his sister.
为什么要你这个粘人精决定所有事
Why else let a needy boy like you call all the shots
当他可以做的更好的时候
when he could be doing so much better?
像是和你在一起
Like being with you?
这就是为什么你要带他去纳帕 对吗
That's why you're promoting him to Napa, isn't it?
而不是在这里
Instead of here?
或者也不是你雇佣的那个米其林两星的主厨
Or did the two-star Michelin chef that you hired
拒绝进厨房♥
just refuse to enter his kitchen
除非有古斯在他身边当新助手
unless Gus was there as his new right hand?
你是真的生我的气 还是因为...
Are you really upset with me, or -- or because you --
你遇上了你无法收买♥♥的人
you found someone that you can't buy?
看来你无所不知啊
I hear you know all about that.
不如你去告诉古斯
Why don't you tell Gus
我会提拔他 不是因为他的努力或是才华
that it's not all his hard work or talent that I'm rewarding?
他能升职只是因为
That his promotions are just
我喜欢上他了
because I'm physically attracted to him.
请你转告他吧
Please tell him that.
如果你不说 古斯会一直想着
And if you won't, consider how Gus'll be constantly weighing
他留在这等你长大 牺牲了他多少前途
what he sacrificed to hang around here while you grow up.
你以为你不会再犯错了吗
You think you're done making mistakes?
我敢说我能等到那一天
Oh, I'm pretty sure I could wait you out.
说到这个 我想古斯马上就要回来了
Speaking of which, I think Gus will be back any minute.
那就请坐吧 喝杯咖啡
So, uh, please have a seat. Have some coffee.
我请客
It's on the house.
除了已引爆的炸♥弹♥之外
In addition to the bombs that have already went off,
从这些手♥机♥机壳可以判断
these cellphone shells are an indication
至少还有二十个爆裂物
that there's at least 20 explosive devices
安置在城市各地
planted somewhere around the city.
-但是在哪里 -克里斯蒂安的目标
- But where? - Doesn't Cristian's target,
加上我们所掌握关于第一次爆♥炸♥的信息
combined with what we know about the first bomb,
不能看出线索规律吗
indicate the pattern?
收音机表面和底下都有血迹
There was blood on the radio and under it,
老式收音机
意味着它必定会被当作证物采集
meaning it was meant to be collected as evidence.
如果我们登记了 收音机就会被收到
If we had booked it, that radio would have ended up
我们的证物室里
in one of our evidence lockers.
它本该被带回这里 由我们保管
It should've been brought here, where we would have kept it
直到凶杀审判结束
until we tried the murderer.
没错 他把他的遭遇怪罪于他妻子
Yes. He blames his wife for what happened to him,
同时也责怪我们
but he also blames us.
这也得怪我们当时的物证
And the fact that we had physical evidence,
其实没有那么靠谱
which turned out to be less than it seemed.
天呐
Oh, my God.
洛杉矶警局共有21个分局
There are 21 LAPD divisions.
也就是21间证物室 加上墓园的炸♥弹♥
That's 21 evidence lockers, plus the bomb at the cemetery.
等于这22部手♥机♥
That's our 22 cellphones.
他不仅想报复他妻子
He doesn't just want revenge on his wife.
他还想毁了整个洛杉矶警局
He wants to screw the entire LAPD, too,
就像我们毁了他一样
the way we screwed him.
我知道司法体系难免会辜负一些人
I know the justice system might not be always fair to everyone,
但要是他能给我们机会
but if he'd only given us a chance --
我们能改善一切吗
We could have made it all better?
巴斯 我知道这难以接受
Buzz, look, I know it's hard to accept,
但并非每个人都愿意接受我们的帮助
but not everybody wants our help.
我们要怎么找到
How are we supposed to locate every bomb
每间证物室里的炸♥弹♥
in every evidence locker
奥蒂斯随时都可能会引爆它们
when Ortiz could detonate any of them any second?
我或许有办法了 巴斯 麻烦来帮忙
We may have a solution for that. Buzz, give me a hand, please.
我们在奥蒂斯的储物柜里找到的
Each of the cellphone shells found in Mr. Ortiz's
每部手♥机♥都有出厂序号♥ 便于质保和召回
storage locker has a lot number for quality control and recalls.
如此一来 我们就能够
But in this situation, we can translate
从手♥机♥机壳的序号♥
each of the serial numbers from the cell casings
查出对应电♥话♥号♥码
into actual phone numbers.
知道了所有的号♥码
And by knowing all the phone numbers...
我们就能屏蔽每只手♥机♥
We can block each cellphone.
那么它们就无法被用作
Well, that will make them pretty much useless
引爆装置
as detonation devices.
这要花多久时间
How long will it take?
20只手♥机♥ 不会太久 我会尽快
20 cellphones? Not long. I'll go as fast as I can.
同时我们还得疏散洛杉矶警局
Also, we need to evacuate every evidence facility
所有分局里的证物单位
at every division in the LAPD.
-正在处理 -是 长官 马上去办
- We're on it. - Yes, Ma'am. Right away.
另外 取得克里斯蒂安所有引爆器的
One other thing. By knowing all the phone numbers
手♥机♥号♥后 我们可以调出来电记录
from Cristian's detonators, we can check all the incoming calls.
只有一个号♥码
And there's only one,
因为收音机的炸♥药♥是意外引爆的
because the C-4 in the radio was detonated by accident.
但墓园里安置的手♥机♥一定是他打的电♥话♥
But he had to call the cellphone he planted at the cemetery.
那么我们知道
Okay, so we know
这混♥蛋♥会用什么手♥机♥号♥
the phone number this asshole is going to use
来引爆剩下的炸♥弹♥
to detonate the rest of his bombs.
也就是说我们现在就可以开始
Which means we can start pinging his location...
定位他的位置 巴斯
...right now. Buzz?
开始吧
Here we go.
找到了 他在那
We have him. There he is.
他就在街对面
He's across the street.
市政厅
At City Hall!
看样子他在主楼塔上
It looks like he's up in the tower.
唯一的好消息就是
And the only good thing about that is,
市政厅安检森严
considering City Hall's security,
他应该没有携带武器
he's probably not armed.
没错 但是他还是可以打电♥话♥
No, but he can still make calls.
巴斯 屏蔽手♥机♥
Buzz, the blocking!
六个了 这得花上几分钟
Six, sir. It's gonna take me a couple of minutes.
-巴斯 -得按照程序来 再给我两分钟
- Buzz! - It's a process, sir. Just give me two minutes.
我们必须马上逮捕他
We need to take him down where he is right now.
要是他注意到大批警力接近市政厅
If he sees a bunch of police converging on City Hall,
他会开始打电♥话♥引爆♥炸♥药
he'll start calling in his C-4.
如果他身上没有武器
And if he doesn't have a weapon,
我们就没办法射击他
well, shooting him's out of the question.
他在墓园拍了我们的照片
He took our pictures at the cemetery.
他认得我们 我们不可能直接走过去抓他
He knows who we are. We can't just walk up and grab him.
-巴斯 -十二个了 长官
- Buzz! - 12, sir.
而且大吼大叫也不会比较快
And yelling doesn't make it go faster.
迈克 封锁市政厅
Mike, place City Hall on lockdown, please.
遵命 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
别忘了莉赛斯
There's the matter of Liseth.
他首先企图炸死她
He tried to blow her up first.
我们不能忘记
We can't forget
他可能仍然企图杀她
that he may still be trying to kill her.
她的事可以晚点再操心
We can worry about her later.
她在这 他动不了她的
She's here where he can't get her.
十八个 快完成了 快了
18. I'm almost there. Almost there.
要我说 我们警告他一下
I say that we give him a warning.
十九个 然后...然后...
19. And... and...
全部屏蔽了
Blocked.
除了他用来打电♥话♥的手♥机♥
Except for the cell he used to call.
队长 你还在等什么
All right, Captain, what are you waiting for?
上次我打电♥话♥给一个站在高处的凶手
The last time I called a killer standing in a high place,
他跳了下来
he jumped.
造成什么麻烦的后果了吗
And the trouble with that is?
什么事
Yeah?
克里斯蒂安·奥蒂斯
Cristian Ortiz,
我是洛杉矶警局的纱伦·雷达队长
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表