剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
就把他们扔在那里吗
Should we leave them there?
真是个好主意...
Well, that is an excellent idea. ...
在我走之前 我还是给你一些建议吧
Before I go, though, let me offer you some advice.
寻求保护性监禁
Seek protective custody.
祝你上诉好运
Good luck with that appeal.
格拉夫先生 我是重案组的纱伦·雷达队长
Mr. Graff, I'm Captain Sharon raydor of Major Crimes.
队长 什么事
Captain. What is it?
我们刚刚包围了法♥院♥书♥记♥员
We've just rounded up all of our suspects
孙海被杀一案的所有嫌犯
in the murder of hai sun, a court clerk
她的尸体在你的一幢楼里
whose body was found in one of your buildings.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
祝你顺利抓获犯人
And good luck getting an arrest.
我觉得我们不需要
I don't think we'll need it.
格拉夫先生 你准备赌多少
Mr. Graff, what would you like to bet
这几位好好先生
that one of these fine gentlemen
会比你记得更清楚丛泰宫餐厅
remembers their takeout experience from the Thai palace
打包食物的经历
better than you think?
我了解他们
I know these men.
我只能说你们太自不量力了
And I'd say you're all in over your heads
一直以来都是如此
and you have been for some time.
巴斯
Buzz.
我们准备好好给那十个小纳粹点颜色
We're about to throw the book at our 10 little nazis.
-你有什么发现 -我觉得
- What'd you find? - I think...
找到杀害我父亲的比利·琼斯了
The Billy Jones who murdered my father.
真的吗
Really?
怎么做到的
How?
洛杉矶警局年鉴大全
The L.A.P.D. Library of annuals.
我查了赫克特高中时期
I checked out where Hecht went to high school,
查到赫克特高二时 有一名
found a William Jones who was a junior
叫威廉·琼斯的高一学生
when Hecht was a senior.
这位琼斯进过少管所
And this Jones has a juvenile record.
高中年鉴
High-school annuals.
这想法很不错 巴斯
That's first-class thinking, Buzz.
今晚完事后 我马上
I'll get Mr. Jones' juvie record for you
给你调琼斯先生的少管所记录
as soon as we finish up here tonight.
巴斯 你做得很好
Buzz, this is great work.
你为什么还不高兴
Why are you so glum?
我觉得赫克托在拼命
It seems to me like Hecht was going out of his way
保护这位威廉·琼斯 也就是比利
to protect this William Jones -- Billy.
为什么
Why?
我们马上就能知道了
Looks like we're about to find out.
纱伦
Sharon?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yes.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
我翻了个身...
Well, I rolled over, and, uh...
发现你不在
You weren't there.
你还在为击毙德怀特困扰吗
You still troubled with shooting Dwight?
没有
No.
我现在能感受到
I can feel it now.
我还是不相信威尔德雷德·达尼尔 但...
I still don't trust Wildred Darnell, but...
诺兰警探说格拉夫有个搭档
Detective Nolan said that Graff may have a partner.
这些谋杀案很有分量
And these murders have weight.
我知道今天才感受到了这种分量
A weight I was having trouble feeling until today.
我的问题是 是谁如此沉重
So my question is, who is that heavy?
与这起案子相关联的所有人里
Of all the people we've connected to this case,
是谁如此沉重
Who is that heavy?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表