剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
那好吧
All right.
这个夏天真是太棒了
Well, this -- this summer has just been great.
我的感情出现了危机
My relationship is in crisis,
我终于为"身份"准备了一个好故事
I finally have the perfect story for my next "Identity,"
但巴斯却拒绝合作
but Buzz won't cooperate,
现在棕榈泉去不成了
and now I'm missing out on Palm Springs and --
还顺便把你们的晚上给毁了
I'm probably ruining your evening together.
-没事没事 -我很抱歉
- No, no. Not at all. - I am -- I am so sorry.
我就装作根本没在这
No, I just -- pretend I'm not even here.
你们好好过 失陪了
Um, have a nice night. Excuse me.
头发剪得不错
Hey, nice haircut.
他不喜欢这个发型
He doesn't like it.
我担心拉什蒂和古斯的相遇太早了
I worry that rusty and gus found each other too soon.
爱情是不能计划的
Well, you can't time love.
桌子摆好了 亲爱的
Your table awaits, my dear.
一个人也许会离开自己的男友
I mean, a person might walk away from their boyfriend,
但不至于就此消失
but they just don't disappear.
也许古斯乘车去棕榈泉了
Well, maybe Gus took a bus to Palm Springs.
或者他只是回家了
Or he just went home.
但是阿曼达去哪了呢
But where did Amanda go?
她没到墨西哥去
She didn't make it to Mexico.
至少墨西哥警方把加布和他的朋友们
Or, at least, the Federales didn't find her
移交FBI的时候没发现她
when they turned Gabe and his crew over to the FBI.
加布的行动时间线呢
What's his timeline -- Gabe?
加布·杨♥周♥六早上凌晨2点
Gabe Young crossed into Tijuana at 2:00 a.m.
跟一群朋友一起进入蒂华纳境内
Saturday morning with a group of friends.
边境巡逻队那有录像 没有发现阿曼达
Border Patrol had video. There was no sign of Amanda.
加布和他的朋友一直在开派对
Gabe and his buds partied
直到他们都被墨西哥警方抓住
until they were all picked up by the Mexican authorities.
他的朋友们在会议室里
His pals are in the conference room
宿醉未醒
sleeping off monster hangovers.
我们刚验过加布和朋友们开的车
Our print shed just got the car Gabe and his friends took to Mexico.
暂时未见血迹
So far no trace evidence of blood,
但是找到了安♥非♥他♥命♥ 也算是收获
but they did find Adderall, so we have that.
非法获得的药物 总比没有强吧
Illegally acquired drugs -- better than nothing.
副队 胡里奥 2号♥审讯室
Lieutenant, Julio, interview 2.
副队
Uh, lieutenant?
你介意看一下我父亲和叔叔
Would you mind looking through the old murder book
被谋杀一案的旧卷宗吗
on my father and uncle?
我觉得缺了点什么东西
I think there may be some stuff missing.
不应该缺的
Shouldn't be.
把卷宗给我 我看一下
Put her down. Let me check.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 我们吓到你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did we scare you?
醒醒 小伙子
Wake up, Mr. Young.
哥们 上帝啊 刚才那样完全没必要
Dude, oh, god, that was, like, so unnecessary.
我们同意你的观点
Well, we agree with you.
我们就有话直说了 好吗
Um, let's skip the formalities, shall we?
你已经听过你自己的权利了
You've already been read your rights.
我们只是想知道在哪能找到阿曼达·彭德
We just want to know where we can find Amanda Pond.
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
她是你的女朋友吧
Well, she's your girlfriend, right?
我是说 周五晚上你和她在一起
I mean, you were with her Friday night.
是的 但我后来离开了 去了蒂华纳
Yeah, but I bailed. I went down to TJ.
整个周末都待在那里
I've been there all weekend.
我有目击证人能证明
I have witnesses.
为什么每个人都一直不停问我阿曼达在哪
Why does everyone keep, like, asking me where Amanda is?
因为从周五晚上开始她就失踪了
'cause she's been, like, missing since Friday night,
她最后一次被人目击到是在和你争吵
Last seen, like, arguing with you.
你被人看到跟踪她
You were seen, like, following her.
然后你跟你父母在你的所在位置这件事上
And then you lied to your parents
撒了谎然后跑去了墨西哥
about where you were and ran off to Mexico.
听着 哥们
Look, dude --
他不是你哥们 他是位副队
He's not a dude. He's a lieutenant.
我是名警探
I'm a detective.
我们为洛杉矶警局工作
We work for the L.A.P.D.
我们需要建立案情事实
And we need to establish some hard facts,
但却因为你这个骗子
and we're having trouble doing
-而止步不前 -我不是骗子
- that because you're such a liar. - I'm not a liar.
你撒谎说要去约书亚树国家公园
You lied about going to Joshua Tree.
是的 我跟我父母撒谎了 但那不算
Yeah, I lied to my parents. That doesn't even count.
我不知道阿曼达去了哪里
I don't know anything about where Amanda went.
而且我当时在墨西哥也实在没法跟她联♥系♥
And I couldn't really check in on her when I was in Mexico,
因为我没带手♥机♥
because I didn't have my phone.
你就继续这么和我们玩下去是吧
You keep playing this game.
上帝啊 哥们 我跟你说
Oh, my god! Dude, I'm telling you --
是副队
Lieutenant.
还有警探
Detective.
而且我们知道你和阿曼达有过争吵
And we know that you fought with Amanda.
我们没有争吵
We didn't fight.
视频里都有 加布
We have it on video, Gabe.
那是 拜托
That was -- come on.
是的 是的 我们吵架了 她很生气
Yes, yes, we fought, and she was mad about how
我怎么能去约书亚树国家公园
I was going to go to Joshua Tree
而不去她的生日派对
instead of her birthday party.
你刚刚是不是说你只跟你父母撒了谎
Oh, uh, didn't you just say you only lied to your parents?
你没去约书亚树国家公园
You didn't go to Joshua Tree.
你的手♥机♥倒是去了约书亚树国家公园
Your phone went to Joshua Tree.
你把手♥机♥给了一位朋友 然后逃去了墨西哥
You gave it to a friend, and then you ran off to Mexico,
那里恰巧是罪犯们避风头会去的地方
which is where criminals go when they want to hide.
我没有逃跑
I didn't run off.
我把手♥机♥给我朋友
I gave my phone to my friend
是因为这样我妈妈就能在线查看我的位置
because my mom can check where I'm at online.
而我不想让她知道我去了蒂华纳
And I didn't want her to know I was in TJ.
上帝啊
God!
阿曼达是不是在那里
Is that where Amanda is?
你是不是把她的尸体带去了墨西哥
Did you take her body to Mexico?
她的尸体
Her body?
什么
What?
她的 尸体
Her...Body?
这拖延手段挺有创意的
Creative stalling?
看起来不像是计划好的
It looks a little less thought-out than that.
是的 巴斯·沃特森 重案组
Yes, Buzz Watson, major crimes.
能请你们派物业维护的人上来吗
Can we have building maintenance up here, please?
你觉得你现在感觉够糟了是吗
You think you feel bad now?
听听那个目击了你们争吵的
Wait till you hear what the homeless man
流浪汉是怎么和我们说的吧
who saw the two of you fight told us.
"我们只伤害那些我们爱的人"
"We only hurt the ones we love."
然后我们把他们的钱包
And then we throw their purses
还有手♥机♥
and their phones...
扔进垃圾箱
into dumpsters.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
在逃将军
Admiral of the fleet.
你是说其中一位阿曼达
Do you mean, uh, one of those homeless guys
在家里收留过的流浪汉吗
that Amanda lets stay at their house?
在家收留
Stay at her house?
说话小心点
Careful, Gabe.
我们能跟她父母核实的
We can check that out with her parents.
如果他们证实不了你所说的
If they don't back you up...
将军确实说过他被邀请待在她家里
The Admiral did say he'd been invited to stay at her house.
他同样也说过他为抵抗组织效力
He also said he worked for the resistance.
彭德博士和彭德先生完全没提过这事
Dr. and Mr. Pond never mentioned anything like this.
不是他们现在住的这栋房♥子
It's, uh, not the house they're living now.
是他们另外一处房♥产
It's their other house.
我不记得具体地址了
Uh, I don't remember the address exactly,
但我知道怎么过去
but I know how to get there.
他们另外一处房♥产 该死
Their other house. Damn it!
-艾米 -我去查他们的房♥产记录
- Amy. - I'll pull their property records.
安迪 让彭德夫妇签署允许我们搜查
Andy, get signed consent forms from the Ponds
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表