剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and pick up her things.
与此同时 我想检查一遍自从克里斯蒂安
Meanwhile, I want to go over every LAPD incident report
奥蒂斯从二手店买♥♥来的物品
开始在二手店买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥以来
since Cristian started
洛杉矶警局的所有事故报告
on his little thrift-store shopping spree.
我认为洛杉矶警局的其他人员
I think it is possible that the rest of the LAPD
也有可能是基于错误假设来调查案件的
has been operating under false assumptions, as well.
尤里 06-0693411
什么意思 你跟我说我还不能回家
What is this? You telling me I can't go home?
我难道还没有权利回家了不成
Don't I have a right to leave?
这个嘛 你当然有权利
Well, yes, certainly.
我们...我们只是想要在你前夫
We -- we just wanna keep you safe
还在潜逃的时候保证你的安全
while your ex is at large.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do,
难道在这一直待到你们抓住克里斯蒂安吗
stay here until you catch Cristian?
难不成这就是为什么你们把我的东西拿来
Is that why you brought me my things?
因为我现在要住在这里了
Because I'm living here now?
要是你们一直没抓住他呢 到时候怎么办
What if you never catch him? What then?
我们在努力调查你前夫的下落
In an effort to locate your ex-husband,
我们会反复检查约瑟夫·尤里的死亡事件
we've gone over everything from Joseph Euley's death
寻找我们遗漏的地方
again and again, looking for something we missed.
-还有一件事 -什么事
- And there's just one thing. - What's that?
就是你丈夫用来刺死你男友的刀
Where your husband kept the knife he used to stab
他放在哪里了
your boyfriend to death.
那时候 你告诉警♥察♥说
Now back then, you told the police
这把刀绝对不是你家的
that this knife absolutely did not come from your home.
是的 那又怎样
Yeah. So what?
要记着自己十二年前说过的话可不容易
12 years is a long time to remember something you said.
尤其如果一开始是在撒谎的话
Especially if it wasn't the truth.
请坐吧 我们想知道
Please, have a seat. We were wondering
这把刀还能被藏在哪里
where else this knife could have been hidden.
到底为什么现在这种事那么重要
Why on Earth would that be important now?
因为如果我们知道你前夫把刀藏在哪里
Because if we knew where your ex kept the knife,
他就有可能把从海军那儿偷来的
he might've been keeping other stuff
其它东西也藏在那里
he stole from the Marines.
是啊 比如他曾用来
Yes, like the C-4 explosives
杀害你和你们一家的C4炸♥药♥
that he used to try and murder you and your family.
而且他还有很多那样的炸♥药♥ 很多很多
And he has more of those explosives. A lot more.
现在我们就知道她到底有多害怕了
Now we'll see how scared she really is.
如果我们知道刀在哪里 我们相信
If we knew where the knife came from, we believe
剩下那些C4炸♥药♥也有可能藏在那里
the rest of the C-4 may be there, as well.
甚至有可能克里斯蒂安也在那里
And maybe even Cristian, too.
真的吗 你们确定吗
Really? Are you sure?
这是我们的期望
Well, it's our best hope.
所以如果你对
So if you have any suspicion
你前夫把刀放哪有所猜测
of where your ex-husband kept this knife...
克里斯蒂安有个储存间
Cristian had a storage unit that he used to
他把之前从海军偷来的东西都放在那里
keep all the things that he stole from the Marines.
他之前说这个是他的兵营
He used to call it his "Barracks."
他会一直待在那里 我不知道原因 但是
He would go there all the time. I don't know why, but...
非常感谢你 女士
Well, thank you. Thank you, ma'am.
现在 这个非常非常重要
Now, this is very, very important.
你还记得那个储物间的位置吗
Do you recall where this storage facility is located?
你可以把名字和地址
Um, could you write down the name, the address,
还有储物间的号♥码写下来吗
and the number of the storage unit itself?
他不只是有刀和爆♥炸♥物
He doesn't just have knives or explosives.
他有枪
He has guns.
这是她书面供词的开始部分
And that's the beginning of her written confession.
这怎么是供词了
How is that a confession?
因为她刚才承认了她知道刀在哪
Because she just admitted to knowing where the knife was,
现在她在描述所有在那的东西
and now she's describing everything that was there.
没有她丈夫的证明
It's gonna be hard to convict her of Euley's murder
要定她谋杀尤里的罪很难
without her husband's statement.
这也不能让他摆脱谋杀她父亲的罪名
And it doesn't get him off the hook for murdering her father.
或者在葬礼上攻击50个人的罪名
Or the attempt on 50 people at the funeral.
但是现在我们可能得知了他在哪
But now we might just know where he is.
一切都会很快结束的
This could all be over very quickly.
迈克 我们去哪
Mike, where are we going?
自助式仓储
里面 里面 小心你的头
Inside. Inside. Watch your head.
奥蒂斯在用各种东西做炸♥弹♥
Ortiz is making bombs out of everything,
而且他还有大量的C4炸♥药♥
and he's got a lot of C-4 left.
如果这里有炸♥弹♥ 我保证警犬会闻出来的
If there's a bomb, the dog will smell it, I promise.
还有 保证无线电纪律
Also, maintain complete radio discipline.
祝你们好运
Good luck, people.
我们来让警犬工作 走这边 走这边
Now let's work this dog. This way. This way.
我们确认了奥蒂斯租的是108号♥储物间
We've confirmed that Ortiz is renting space 108,
和他前妻告诉我们的一样
just like his ex-wife told us.
如果他在那
Now if he is there...
我们会做好准备 已经建好防御线
We'll be ready. SIS has established a perimeter.
战术小组在建筑物的北边和东边就位
SWAT has elevated positions on buildings north and east.
如果奥蒂斯试图逃跑 他逃不了多远
Nah, if Ortiz tries to escape, he won't get far.
谢谢 谢谢 队长
Thanks. Thanks, Chief.
我跟你说 队长 我现在更担心
I'm telling you, Chief, I'm more worried
他会留下什么
about what he may have left behind.
拆弹小队剩下的人跟着卡普拉
Capra's being followed in by the rest of the Bomb Squad
热成像也已经接到储存间
and thermal imaging to assess the storage unit.
如果奥蒂斯先生计划为我们准备些特别的
No, if Mr. Ortiz planted something special for us,
我们会很快知道
we'll soon know.
巴斯 热成像可以看了
Buzz, thermal imaging online.
不太像这里
Doesn't look like much.
不需要
Doesn't have to.
但是他住在这里 我们错过了 妈的
But he was living here. We missed him. Damn it.
卡普拉 我开了公放
Capra, I'm putting you on speaker.
队长 看起来一切安全
Captain, looks like we're all clear.
好的 副队 开始吧
Okay, Lieutenant, give it a go.
拆弹小队准备开始破门
Bomb Squad's ready to breach.
一切安全
Negative. We're clear.
我们进去吧
Heading in now.
看这个
Check this out.
"我是清白的"
"I was innocent."
不再是了
Not anymore.
这个人就是不知道低调
This guy does not know subtle, does he?
是的 但是他知道我们
No, but he knows us.
没有任何他那些偷来的东西的迹象
No sign of any of his thrift-store purchases.
我想我知道原因了
I think I know why.
他妈的
Holy crap.
队长 我们发现一堆空的手♥机♥外壳
Captain, we got a bunch of empty cellphone shells.
我们看到了 副队 我们看到了
We see it, Lieutenant. We see it.
如果奥蒂斯已经拆了这么多手♥机♥了
If Ortiz has torn apart that many cellphones,
他可能已经做了很多炸♥弹♥
he's probably constructed a lot more bombs.
但是这些炸♥弹♥在哪
But where are they?
我觉得我们没有很多时间去查清
I don't think we have very much time to figure that out.
你好
Yes?
我是拉什蒂 我是古斯的
I'm Rusty. I'm Gus' --
拉什蒂 很高兴能见到本人
Rusty. Yes. It's nice to put a face to the name.
我是艾登·里德
I'm Aiden Reed.
古斯和我说了很多你的事 我很高兴你能来
Gus told me so much about you. I'm glad you're here.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah. It's -- it's good to meet you, too.
谢谢你 艾登
And, um, thank you, Aiden.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much just for all the --
为古斯做的这些好事
the great things that you've done for Gus.
我们很感激你
We -- we really appreciate it.
他在这么还是
Is he here or...?
不在 当我听说你要来时
No. Uh, when I heard you were coming by,
我已经让他和主厨去海鲜市场了
I sent him on a run with Chef to the fish market.
他很犹豫 但是你了解古斯 对吧
He was torn, but you know Gus, right?
-他总是喜欢多干点活 -说得对
- He always wants to go the extra mile. - Right.
令我感到有些失望的一个地方是
It's one of the reasons I was a bit disappointed
他拒绝了去纳帕的机会
that he turned down this Napa opportunity.
但是我能做些什么呢
But what can I do?
古斯搞不清什么应该是对他来说最好的
Gus can't see what's in his best interest
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表