剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
队长 我觉得你说中了
Captain, I think you hit a nerve.
是啊 我也要回击了
Yeah, and I'm gonna hit back, too.
你准备和我的律师谈吧
You can expect to hear from my lawyers.
别挡我的道
Now get out of my way.
你哪都别想去 坐下
You're not going anywhere. Sit down.
没事的
It's okay.
你可以伤害别人 却不许别人伤害你
You can dish it out, but you can't take it, can you?
被告知要做什么
Being told what to do,
被告知不能得到自己想要的
being told you're not getting what you want.
我不喜欢他那样站在妈妈面前
I don't like the way he's standing next to Mom.
这种事很经常吗
Is it always like this?
我觉得他是掌权者 队长
Strikes me as an entitled kind of guy, Captain.
他习惯了对别人予取予求
He's used to everyone giving him whatever he wants.
你求婚时是什么样子呢
What was it like when you proposed?
你会坚定地单膝跪地吗
Did you drop down to one knee so certain,
-这么自信... -闭嘴
- so confident... - Oh, shut up.
你觉得让她说出"我愿意"是什么
that the word "Yes" was just, a what?
-只是走个过场吗 -闭上你的肥婆嘴
- A formality? - Shut -- shut your fat mouth!
钱袋子先生
Mr. Money Bags,
当你进入洛杉矶河区的大门的时候
when you found the access gate to the L.A. River,
你的特斯拉留下了油漆痕迹
you left paint flecks from your Tesla.
你信不信我们能把它跟你的车比对成功
What do you wanna bet we can match it up to your car?
特斯拉上满是DNA
That Tesla is filled with DNA,
能证明艾丽甩了你 所以你也甩了她
proving that Allie dumped you, so you dumped her back.
而他保留着她的钥匙 所以他能
And he kept her keys so he could get
进入她前男友的房♥子
into her ex-boyfriend's house
而正是你把那件巴宝莉大衣放在那里了
where you put the Burberry coat.
你把那件巴宝莉大衣描述得如此清晰
The Burberry coat that you oh-so-clearly described
所以当我们在她前男友的衣柜里找到它的时候
so when we found it in her ex's closet,
就会立刻逮捕特伦特 而没人知道
we would arrest Trent and nobody would know
艾丽·金把你彻彻底底地甩了
that Allie King had dumped you flat.
没人知道你的钱 你的权势
That all your money and your power
还有你的地位都不能弥补你这个自恋
and your position can't make up for the self-entitled,
自负的小...
conceited little
住手
Stop!
不 安迪 不 不 不
No, Andy. No, no, no.
放开他
Let him go.
你要再像刚才一样试试
You try anything like that again,
我会亲手把你揍扁的
and I will personally beat you to a pulp.
就像我的律师团会把你的律师团揍扁一样
And just like my lawyers will beat your lawyers.
-狗屎 -你的律师团看到这段录像
- Assholes. - Your lawyers might see this differently
可能就会跟你想的不太一样
when they look at this video.
不管怎样 你被捕了
Anyway, you're under arrest.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
稍等一下
One second.
安德莉亚 袭击警官的罪名
So, Andrea, assault on a police officer
足以让你在我们达成协议的时候
that gives you enough to hold him
一直拘留着他了 对吗
while we make a deal, correct?
如果特斯拉检测结果跟你们想得一样的话
If the Tesla turns out to be what you guys think it is.
-没事了 -现在我们要给她敷点冰块
- It's okay. - Now we're getting her some ice.
好的
Okay.
我们先走了
Excuse us.
霍布斯 如果我把杰弗里·戴伊的公♥司♥的股票
Hobbs. How much trouble could I get into
全部清空的话会惹上多大的麻烦
if I short the stock from Jeffrey Day's company?
我有预感它要大跌了
I've got a hunch it's about to dip.
我什么都没听到 副队
I didn't hear that, Lieutenant.
我妈妈可真厉害
My mom's a badass.
巴斯
Hey, Buzz.
你还忙吗
You still busy?
没有刚才忙了
Well, not like earlier.
那...如果我做了什么给你添麻烦的事
So...if I did something to bother you,
我绝对不是故意的 我很抱歉
it was definitely an accident and -- and I'm sorry.
不 不 不关你的事 不是的
No, no, it's not you at all. No.
我昨天收到了盖伯·琼斯的一封信
I received a letter from Gabe Jones yesterday.
盖伯·琼斯
Gabe Jones?
是比尔·琼斯的儿子
Son of Bill Jones.
就是那个杀死我父亲的人
The guy who killed my father.
盖伯说 "亲爱的沃特森警探"
Gabe says, "Dear Detective Watson..."
他以为我是警探
That's what he thinks I am -- a Detective.
"我爸跟我说了他对你♥爸♥和叔叔做过什么
"My father explained what he did to your dad and uncle.
"我想跟你说 他非常抱歉
"And I wanted to tell you how sorry he is about it.
"他真希望这一切都没有发生过
"He wishes so much it had never happened.
"他现在成为了一个比以前要好的人
"He's a better person than he was then.
我在想..."
And I was wondering if..."
"我在想 你是不是能原谅他
"I was wondering if you could forgive him,
"这样他就能回家了
"So that he could come home.
"我们不能让他呆在那里
"We're having to move him,
"我们就快没钱了
"We're running out of money,
"如果能让你好受一些
"And we would do whatever you wanted
"我们做什么都可以的
"To make things better for you.
"非常真诚的 盖伯·琼斯
"Very sincerely, Gabe Jones.
"附 这对我妈妈来说也很艰难
"P.S. This is also tough for my mother,
"她一直在哭
"Who has been crying a lot.
而我什么都做不了"
And I can't do anything about it."
所以...是这件事
So...it's that.
害你被揍真是太可耻了 不过...
It's a shame you had to get sucker punched, but...
你做得好 队长
Great work, Captain.
我们拿到特斯拉的结果了
Tesla's coming through for us.
显然戴伊先生真的不想让任何一位前任
And apparently, Mr. Day really doesn't want any of his exes
揭露保密协议的内容
revealing what's in those NDAs.
他当然不想了
Of course not.
他可能会使用减轻刑罚的抗辩套路
There could be a pattern mitigating claims
说他攻击艾丽·金
that his attack on Allie King
是个一次性的激♥情♥犯罪
was a one-time-only crime of passion.
霍布斯说他可以接受二级谋杀
Hobbs says he'll settle on Murder Two
二十年后可以假释
with a parole date in 20 years.
好
Good.
还有 谢谢你把你们小组叫来
And also, thank you for getting your team out here
参加现役狙击手测试的笔试部分
for the written part of the active shooter test.
并且安抚了 那个谁 你懂的
Calms down, uh, you-know-who.
我为这件事想了很久 头儿
I've been thinking about this a lot, Chief.
一旦事关维妮·戴维斯...
And when it comes to Winnie Davis...
你...得...小心点
Watch...your...back.
你也得小心一点
You may need to watch yours a little, too.
我真不想提这事
I hate to bring it up.
但有证据表明菲利普·斯特罗
But there's evidence that Phillip Stroh
有可能已经回国了
may have returned to the country.
这是宾夕法尼亚的报告
The report's from Pennsylvania.
虽然关联很弱 但我觉得还是该给你看
Connection is thin, but I didn't feel right holding it back.
过去的事从来都不会真的过去 是吧
The past is never really over, is it?
那孩子 他就是无法理解
The kid -- he just doesn't understand.
我是说 巴斯 盖伯家发生的事
I mean, Buzz, what happened to Gabe's family,
又不是你的错
that is not your fault.
是吗
Isn't it?
你的朋友来了
You have company.
为什么你会觉得我是要跟你分手
Why would you think I would break up with you?
那为什么你不肯用电♥话♥
Well, why wouldn't you talk to me about
告诉我这件事呢
whatever this is over the phone?
古斯 你不知道这事
Gus, you have no idea how nervous
把我搞得多紧张
this whole thing is making me.
是啊 因为事情没有按照
Yes, because things aren't
你希望的那样发生
going down the way you want.
我知道
I know,
但我不希望突然问你这个问题
but I-I didn't want this question to just come out of bloom.
而且我实在很想看着你的脸
And I really wanted to see your face
尤其是看着你脸红
especially rise.
因为我...我真不知道你会怎么回答
Because I... I really don't know how you're gonna react
当我请求你...好吧 我要说了
when I ask you to put up... All right, here it goes.
我希望你 来跟我同居
I want you, to move in with me.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表