剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I was just trying to make her understand that.
医生 我们知道你在海瑟死的那天
Doctor, we know that you were tracking Heather
跟着她
the day she died,
你也知道她在看♥房♥♥会上
and you were well aware that she was at the open house.
别人都走后
Did you have your cell with you
你在房♥子里的时候
when you were inside that property
带了手♥机♥吗
after everyone else had left?
因为你的手♥机♥会告诉我们你在哪的
Because your phone will tell us where you were.
好了 听着 我只是去
Okay, look, I was only there
求她离我的家人远点 仅此而已
to beg her to stay away from my family, that's it.
好的 医生 这很重要
Okay, Doctor, this is important,
因为我们觉得你不是有意袭击她的
because we don't believe you struck her on purpose,
尽管她死了
and even though she died,
要以谋杀案定罪的话 我们还是要确定意图
for this to be murder, we have to prove intent.
而我们十分确定你开车去那栋房♥子时
And we're pretty sure that you did not plan
并没有打算杀死海瑟
to kill Heather when you drove to that house.
但是
But...
医生 为了防止我们以谋杀罪逮捕你
Doctor, to keep us from arresting you for murder,
我们需要你跟我们说这句话
we need you to tell us that.
我当然
Uh, well, of course
没有打算去杀她
I didn't intend to kill her,
但在我说别的之前
but before I say anything else,
你们为什么这么认为呢
why do you already think that?
因为你身上没有带凶器
Uh, oh! Well, because you didn't bring a weapon with you.
你们在后院争吵
You were arguing in the backyard.
她转身要离开 而就在那一刻
She turned away from you, and in the heat of the moment,
你抓起了烧烤压板 冲她砸了下去
you grabbed the grill press and -- and swung it at her.
之后 你
Then afterwards, you, uh,
你拿在诊所用的消毒剂
you cleaned it off with disinfectant
清洗了一遍
that you use in your office.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们好像就在场似的
It's like you were there.
好了 你们既然都懂 没错
All right, since you understand, yes, that's exactly,
事情完全就是那样 但我根本没有用力砸她
exactly what happened, but I didn't even hit her that hard.
她戴着帽子 还有嫁接的头发
I mean, between the hat and the extensions,
能打伤她真的让我吓了一跳
I'm surprised it made an impact.
-一切发生得太突然了 -这是桩单纯的袭击案
- It just -- it happened so fast. - Well, there's simple assault.
但她跌倒后 就起不来了
But once she'd fallen down, she didn't get back up.
我根本没想杀她
I wasn't trying to kill her at all. At all, at all.
我们相信你
We believe that.
但 你也知道...
But, uh, you see...
问题是...
the problem is...
-什么 -问题是
- What? - Well, the problem is
你接下来拖着她穿过院子
that you then dragged her across the yard,
在她昏迷时把她扔进了游泳池
and you tossed her into the pool while she was unconscious.
-是的 -她是被淹死的
- Right, right, right. - Oh, she drowned?
我能看一下初检报告吗
Can I see the prelim?
这听起来很像一级谋杀罪了
It's beginning to sound a lot like murder in the first degree.
我当时想帮助海瑟
I was trying to help Heather up,
抱歉 你们要明白
and I'm sorry, you have to understand,
这事发生得太突然了
this -- this happened so fast.
海瑟当时昏迷不醒
Look, Heather was nonresponsive,
我想让她清醒过来
and -- and I was, uh, I was trying to revive her.
这是标准做法
That's standard practice.
患者昏迷后
When a patient passes out,
一般会朝他们身上泼冷水
I normally throw cold water on them.
当时的冷水比一般情况下要多不少
This was just a lot more cold water than usual.
你当时没想过她昏迷时可能会被淹死吗
And you didn't worry that being unconscious, she might drown?
她没清醒过来 我才发觉不对
Not until she didn't come to.
而我又不太会游泳
And I'm not a good swimmer.
你当时没想过使用
Did you consider using the bright green,
就在游泳池旁
fully inflated floatie
充满气的亮绿色救生圈吗
that was sitting right next to the pool?
或者打急救电♥话♥
Or perhaps calling the paramedics?
最高警戒监狱应该会需要
I'm sure they could always use a good dentist
-一名好牙医的 -没错
- in maximum security. - That's true.
死者并不值得同情
The victim is unsympathetic.
如果他愿意去福尔松监狱治牙
I bet I could plea him down to second degree
我应该可以帮他降罪为二级谋杀
if he agreed to practice at Folsom.
这样皆大欢喜
That would be a win-win for everyone.
我需要请律师吗
Um...do I need a lawyer?
你应该在十五分钟前请的
About 15 minutes ago.
我们还得解决最后一个大问题
Um, there's just one major question we have left to answer.
什么
And that is?
死者的孩子怎么办
What happens to the victim's little boy?
这是你们要解决的问题
That's a deal you'll have to make.
巴斯
Mm, Buzz!
巴斯
Buzz.
虽然花了几天时间
Well, it took a few days,
但 给
but...here it is.
你父亲谋杀案的全部文件和卷宗
Every document and file that I could find which might,
我都给找来了
in any way, relate to your father's murder.
-真的吗 -是的 我
- Seriously? - Yeah. I, uh --
我在数据库筛选了四个月以来
I flagged every similar crime in the database
48千米半径范围内 涉及袭击的
which occurred four months on either side of the attack,
全部类似案件
and within a 30-mile radius.
这些是匹配结果
This is what came back.
巴斯 我看了录像
And, Buzz, uh look, I -- I saw the tape.
杀你父亲的人不是新手
The guys who killed your father, these were not beginners.
他们应该经常抢劫在自动提款机取钱的人
They probably had a pattern of ATM robberies.
我该从哪入手
How do I approach this?
一页一页来
One page at a time.
陶
Tao.
这边
This way.
小家伙 最近怎么样 猜我找到了什么
Hey, buddy, how you doing? Guess what I found?
一辆车
This car.
-克雷格 -你在这干什么
- Craig! - What are you doing here?
我们可以解释
Let us explain.
我们知道你们最近坏消息不断
Well, we know that you've had a lot of bad news lately,
所以希望能帮你们减轻痛苦
so we hope that this might help ease the ongoing pain.
既然你们的女儿不愿向大家坦白
Since your daughter was less than truthful with, well, everyone,
我们决定分♥析♥你们外孙与
we decided to analyze DNA samples from both the men
两位疑似父亲DNA比对的结果
she claimed had fathered your grandson.
惊喜 结果出来
Surprise. Turns out...
是我
It was me.
天哪 这真是太欣慰了
My God, what a relief!
克雷格
Oh, Craig! Oh!
没有你的日子就像恐怖秀
It has been a horror show without you.
再也不要离开了
Never go away again.
克雷格 克雷格 克雷格 克雷格
Craig, Craig, Craig, Craig!
小子 我的天 我好想你
Hey, little dude! Oh, my gosh, I have missed you.
我们相信这个家庭能为这个男孩的未来
We believe this family can work out something beneficial
创造出好的条件
for this boy's future.
你想的是对的 先生
You believe rightly, sir.
你想的是对的 还有谢谢你们
You believe rightly, and thank you.
这是我们的荣幸 先生 洛城警署就希望
It's our pleasure, sir. The LAPD only wishes
我们能多花点时间让
we could spend more time reuniting fathers
父子得以团聚
with their sons.
从某些角度上来说 这是我一直梦想的
In some ways, it's something I've always dreamed of.
在好莱坞山上买♥♥得起一个房♥子
An affordable home in the Hollywood Hills
有个游泳池还有能共同分享的家庭
with a pool and a family to share it with.
这比录像里更吸引人
It's even more inviting than in the video.
对吧 我意思这里又明朗又舒适
Right? I mean, it's so light and cozy, isn't it?
绝对的 而且维护得这么好
Absolutely, and it is so well-maintained.
我看得出为什么你这么喜欢这个房♥子
I can see why you like it so much.
这房♥子 潜力很大
It has...a lot of potential.
你接管这幢房♥子的房♥屋经理人后
So, have there been a lot of people to see the home
-有很多人来看♥房♥♥吗 -这么特殊的房♥子
- since you took over as agent? - Well, a property this special
总是会引来很多人关注
will always generate a ton of interest.
看看我 对警♥察♥撒谎
Look at me, lying to the police.
不 自从你的朋友告诉了全世界
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表