剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
别跑
Stop!
离我远点
Get away from me!
我会空手道
I know karate!
放开我
Let me go!
所有人停下别动 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Everybody stay where you are. LAPD.
你是不是宝拉·庞德斯通
Aren't you Paula Poundstone?
不 为什么这么说
No. What would make you say that?
别装了 你就是宝拉·庞德斯通
No, come on, you're Paula Poundstone.
行了 你以为我做瑜伽保持的青春吗
All right. What do you think, I maintain myself with yoga?
对不起女士们
Well, sorry, ladies, but Dr. Yu may be closed
余医生今天下午接下来要歇业了
for the rest of the afternoon.
看起来非法垫臀的线索
It looks like the trail of illegal butt implants
指向了车♥库♥
leads out into the garage.
伙计们 这边
This way, guys.
凯西·格里芬 拜托了
Kathy Griffin, please.
是 事情紧急
Yes, it's urgent.
叫她把车掉头先回家
Tell her to turn her car around and go back home.
我待会再解释
I'll explain later.
你是余医生吧
Dr. Yu, I presume?
请把双手举高到可见之处
Please put your hands where we could see them.
很抱歉
So sorry.
梅尔曼太太就快好了
Mrs. Melman almost done.
麻烦你们在外面等候
Please, for you to wait outside.
恕不配合 余 后退
That's not gonna happen, Yu. Step back.
女士 我们要叫救护车送你去医院
Ma'am, we're calling paramedics to take you to a hospital.
什么 再过半小时
What? I'm half an hour from
我就能拥有梦寐以求的翘臀了
having the ass of my dreams.
你走开
Go away.
女士 这位先生不是医生
Lady, this guy is not a doctor.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我正趴在某个外国移♥民♥的车♥库♥里呢
I'm lying flat on my face in some immigrant's garage.
我不明白 有什么问题
I no understand. What is problem?
你无照行医
You're practicing medicine without a license,
而且你的假口音太让我不爽了
and I find your accent really offensive.
特别你还是富勒顿出生
Especially given that you were born in Fullerton
格伦代尔长大的[两者皆南加州地名]
and grew up in Glendale.
好吧 我还能怎么说
Well, what can I tell you?
这是商业手段
It's good for business.
我们要海瑟·鲁兹所有的相关文件
We want all of Heather Lutz's paperwork now.
别把我放这儿 我可是付了...
Do not put me in here! I paid for...
这恐怕违反医患保密协议
That would violate doctor/patient confidentiality.
不过 你不是医生
Well, you're not a doctor.
好好好 我最近正好在
Okay, okay, okay. It just so happens
检阅海瑟的档案
I was recently reviewing Heather's files.
这些全是她的档案
All this is her paperwork?
那女人每周都来 要我重做
That woman was in here every week, having me redo
她的胸 唇 臀 那完美的臀
her boobs, her lips, her butt -- which was perfect.
我或许没有医学学位
I may not have a "Medical degree,"
但我是洛杉矶最好的整形医生
but I'm the best cosmetic surgeon in Los Angeles.
其实 我可以给两位做一点
In fact, if it would help smooth over this
面部拉提 如果这能缓解这场小误会
little misunderstanding, I could give you both a little lift,
我请客
my treat.
嗯 没错 这还有救
Yeah, yeah, it's not impossible.
别碰我
Do not touch me.
等等 你这是打算用
Wait a minute, are you trying to bribe us
-非法整形手术贿赂我们吗 -不不不
- with illegal cosmetic procedures? - No, no, no, no, no.
我只是喜欢让那些
I just like it when people who have obviously
从没想过要整形的人能考虑一下
never considered plastic surgery think about it.
照照镜子 好好考虑
Take a look in the mirror. Think about it.
好好考虑
Think about it.
好好考虑
Think about it.
拿过来
Give me that.
告诉我们海瑟·鲁兹的手术付款方式
And tell us how Heather Lutz paid for all this work.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
海瑟没付你钱 对吧
Heather wasn't paying you, was she?
她敲诈你
She was extorting you.
对 没错
Yes! Okay? Yes.
她威胁我如果不如她所愿
She threatened to report me to the authorities
她就要举报我
if I didn't do exactly what she wanted.
拜托 就放我一马吧
Look, just cut me a little slack here,
而我也...帮你们脸部动点手脚
and I'll... cut you a little slack.
-别说了 -有了 伙计们
- Stop that. - Found something, guys.
这张填写病患紧急联络人的表格上
On this form where it asks the patient to list
海瑟写了两个名字
emergency contacts, Heather wrote down two names --
克雷格·康利和唐纳德·欧文 牙科博士
Craig Conley and Donald Irwin, DDS.
又如何
So what?
在"关系"一栏 两者她都写了
Under "Relationship," she describes them both
"男朋友"
as "Boyfriend."
警方不太喜欢用
Police officers don't like to use words
"阴宅"或是"受诅咒"这种字眼
like "Haunted" or "Cursed,"
但似乎有一股邪气
but it feels like a cloud of evil
洛城警局调查"死亡之屋"
早已笼罩这栋房♥子
has settled on this home.
如今又潜入了泳池
And then it dived into the pool.
我们将会移除然后化验这栋房♥里所有东西
We are going to remove and test everything from this --
这间被诅咒的居所
this doomed dwelling.
这简直就是现实版的《鬼屋》
Wow. It's "The Amityville Horror."
好了 好了 但老实说
Okay, all right, but be honest for a second.
撇开谋杀案来说 你觉得那房♥子如何
Forgetting the murder, what did you think about that house?
作为一间居所 我是说 也没那么好
As a place to live? I mean, it's not that nice, is it?
那可比你五年前住的地方好多了
It's way nicer than where you lived five years ago.
我知道 但我在那住的很开心
I know, but I'm happy where I am.
等一下 你是不是刚承认很开心
Excuse me, did you just admit to being happy?
我只是长这么大从来没在
I've just never lived anywhere so long
除我妈公♥寓♥以外的地方住过那么久
in my whole life as in my mom's condo.
感觉就跟家一样
It feels like home.
我们要学着永远将家记在心中
A home is something we learn to carry with us.
而他们还没把那房♥子买♥♥下来
And they haven't even bought the house yet,
所以你其实是在担心一件可能永远
so you're worrying about something
-不会发生的事 -是的 我猜
- that may never happen. - Yeah, I mean, I guess
你可以说我妈不会那么仓促行事
you could say Mom doesn't exactly rush into things.
但话说回来 如果不是因为这座房♥子 这
But still, if it's not this house, it's --
什么会吸引你跳入那样的水里
What inspired you to dive into the water like that?
我知道如果其他人里的任何一个跳进水里
I knew if either of the other guys had jumped in,
我捞上来的就是两具尸体了
I'd have been pulling out two bodies.
我和她说了 我说"帕特里丝
I told her, I said, "Patrice,
听着 你家人不喜欢我"
look, your family doesn't love me."
我们需要你们
We need you -- Oh! Oh!
看 新闻里在采访乔治·克鲁尼
Look, the news is interviewing George Clooney.
等等 那其实是我
Oh, wait, it's me.
你们看了对我的采访吗 富林
Did you see my interview, Flynn?
你为什么不直接告诉记者们说我们会
Why don't you just tell reporters we're gonna dig up
继续深挖后院搜寻更多尸体
the backyard to look for more corpses?
你需要在11点收听我的访谈
You need to tune in at 11:00.
史波克 舰桥需要你
Spock, you're wanted on the bridge.
契可夫 你来掌舵
Chekov, you have the helm.
所以 我跟她说"听着 如果你想去
So, I said to her, "Look, if you want to go,
我会去的 但你要知道他们不喜欢我"
I'll go, but you know they don't like me."
如果你真的很像知道那房♥子里发生了什么
If you're really wanting to know what's going on in that house,
有两个人你可以去问问 而我不是其中之一
there are two people you can ask, and I'm neither of them.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话都将
Anything you say can and will be used
成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law...
-你有权请律师 -一号♥男友 克雷格·康利
- You have the right to an attorney... - Boyfriend one, Craig Conley.
二号♥男友 唐纳德·欧文 牙科医生
Boyfriend two, Donald Irwin, DDS.
那么 康利先生
So, Mr. Conley...
直到上个月 一号♥男友
Until the past month, boyfriend one,
克雷格·康利 每个月给予受害者
Craig Conley, had been giving our victim $1,000 a month
1000美元的儿童抚养费
in child support.
这倒解释了为什么现金存款减半了
Hmm. Which explains why the cash deposits were cut in half.
当我们第一次告知你海瑟的死讯之时
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表