剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
实况转播吗
And transfer a live feed to you?
没问题 12号♥机正在待命
Sure. Air 12 is standing by.
巴斯 你能放大这条路吗
Buzz, how much closer can you get to this road?
基地这里是12号♥机 请问是否收到信息
Air 12 to Base. Are you receiving this feed?
确认12号♥机 这里是4K62
Acknowledge, Air 12. This is 4 King 62.
我们收到信息
We're receiving.
至少飞船在正确的位置
At least the airship's in the right position,
而且我们知道这距离够远
and we know it's far enough away
机组人员不可能看得到凶手
so the crew wouldn't have been able to see the murder.
既然我们已经确认这点了 警长
Since we've established that, Chief,
也许我们应该让支援队伍飞去公园
maybe we should have support fly over the park.
12号♥机 这里是4K62
Air 12, this is 4 King 62.
请去注意一下我们的陆地队伍
Give our team on the ground a little closer attention, please.
收到 警长 这里是12机回话
Roger that, Chief. Air 12 is responding.
各位 警犬好像闻到什么了
Hey, guys! The dogs have picked up a scent!
警犬找到了什么
Well, the dogs have got something.
它们看起来特别的兴奋
They look awful excited down there.
陶 站我背后
Okay, Tao, uh, behind me.
我现在对着西面
All right, I'm facing west.
你现在抬头看 东边你看得到什么
Now, when you look up, what do you see facing east?
只有天空
Nothing but sky.
我们需要大约三十米的警戒线
All right, we need a 30-yard perimeter
从我现在站的地方开始拉
established from where I'm standing.
富林 打给基地 但用你的手♥机♥
Flynn, call it in, but use your cellphone.
每个人的无线电监控现在开始关掉
Radio discipline from everyone from here on out.
我不希望有媒体监听到我们的频道
We do not want the media listening to a scanner,
发现这里有尸体
learning about this body.
你们看得到这里吗
Hey. Can you see what's going on?
-看得到 -我们要开挖了
- Yes. - We're going to dig.
那个是什么 什么东西
All right, what's that? What is it?
这是不是录像里的那个凶器
Is that the murder weapon from the video?
就我离这么近来看 是的
As near as I can tell, yeah.
她正举着什么 看起来像把刀 搭档
She's holding up something. Looks like a knife, partner.
等一下 我找到了什么
Okay, hold on. I've got something.
看起来像
Looks like...
看起来像
Looks like...
是头
It's the head.
这里
Over here.
好吧
Okay.
我们找到了
We found it --
尸体 头 还有凶器
a body, a head, and the murder weapon.
好的 大家动静小一点把公园封锁然后撤离
Okay. Quietly, quietly close and evacuate the park.
马上做
Will do.
12号♥机 这里是4K62 谢谢
Air 12, this is 4 King 62. Thanks.
我们找到了我们要的东西
We found what we were looking for.
你们可以回基地了
You can return to base.
收到 警长
Copy that, Chief.
我们搞定了 伙伴 回基地
We're done here, partner. Return to base.
好的 我们走
All right, you got it.
不知道下面是有什么大事情
Wonder what the big deal was down there.
好吧
Well...
他们来了
they're here.
我 我知道晚饭没戏了
I-I know dinner's off.
这个谋杀案发生的时间很敏感 对不起
This murder is really time-sensitive. I'm sorry.
这没关系 我只是
That's not a problem. I was just, um --
我其实是在找巴斯
I was actually looking for Buzz.
他和普罗文茨副队长去拍犯罪现场了
He went to film a crime scene with Lieutenant Provenza.
你有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Something I can help you with?
那个 你可能现在有很多事要做
Well -- Well, you probably have a lot going on right now,
但我拿了自动取款机的录像
but I took the video from the ATM
巴斯的父亲和叔叔被杀的地方
where Buzz's father and uncle were murdered,
我用了从我们通信部拿来的
and I ran it through like six old VCRs
六个老式的盒式磁带录像机
from our communications department,
然而它就 它就只是静态图像
and it's just -- it's just covered in static.
这太可惜了
That's too bad.
是的 但我有一个教授说
Yeah, but one of my professors says
这是因为磁带脏了
that it's just because the tape is dirty
然后你们警♥察♥有处理办法
and that you guys have a process
可以把它全洗干净
that you use to clean it all up.
我们是有 但是考虑到开销
Well, we do, but justifying the expense,
我们需要有个新线索或者新的嫌疑人
we would have to have a fresh lead or a new suspect.
这正是巴斯要在录像上找的
Well, but that's just what Buzz is looking for on the tape.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这家伙在洛杉矶警局找到工作
I mean, the guy gets a job at the LAPD
受训成为预备警官
and trains to become a reserve police officer
全为了能够重开
all so that he can re-open the investigation
他爸爸谋杀案的调查
into his father's murder,
然后这事停滞不前
and it all comes to a crashing halt
仅仅是因为我们看不到一些老旧的提款机录像
just because we can't see what's on some prehistoric ATM video?
知道吗 提款机的录像...
You know, the ATM video --
或许我能跟谁谈谈
maybe there is somebody that I could speak to.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你再跟你妈妈打电♥话♥说了婴儿的事吗
did you call your mother again about the baby?
没有 而且我决定我不打了
No. And I've decided I'm not going to.
这宝宝一出生就必须送去领养
That baby needs to be put up for adoption the day it is born.
很明显 她...她认为孩子的出生
I mean, clearly, she -- she sees this whole situation
能给她第二次机会做个好妈妈
as a second chance to be a better mother,
用这个理由生小孩真是太烂了
and that is a terrible reason to have a kid.
或许你妈妈
Well, perhaps your mother has reasons
有什么苦衷呢
she didn't share with you.
比如说
Such as?
或许这孩子能帮她保持清醒
Maybe this child is helping to keep her sober.
好吧 那婴儿只能自求多福了
Okay, well, good luck to that baby, then,
对这事我无能为力
because that's more than I could ever do.
每次我觉得我终于能理解她了
Every single time I feel like I have a handle on her,
她都会给我个"惊喜"
she surprises me.
可能我不会真正了解她
I mean, maybe I'll never really know who she is.
你的受害者可能叫尼古拉斯·格林伯恩
Your victim's name is probably Nicholas Greenbourne.
2004年到2010年在陆军服役
Served in the Army 2004 to 2010,
三次派遣伊♥拉♥克♥
three tours in Iraq.
交管局登记的家庭住址在亚卡瓦利
DMV lists his home address in Yucca Valley.
我们是根据指纹确认他的身份的吗
Did we I.D. him off his prints?
不是 根据上周四在洛杉矶警局
No -- off the clothes he was reported wearing
失踪人口报告上登记的
in the Missing Persons report,
他失踪时所穿的衣着
filed with the LAPD last Thursday.
我们确定头和尸体是同一人吗
And we are sure that this head belongs to this body?
切痕吻合 看到吗
Cutting patterns match up. See?
很可怕 但是很有说服力
Horrible. But convincing.
-还有别的吗 -两点
- Anything else? - Two things.
你的受害者 当我把他头上的罩子摘掉的时候
Your victim -- when I removed the hood from his head,
我发现他的嘴上有胶带
I found duct tape covering his mouth.
凶手到底
What is it that the killer
不想让他说什么
didn't want him to say?
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我们照你吩咐的做 索托探员
We're fulfilling your ask, Agent Soto --
找到了可能为受害人的埋葬地
locating someone who might be your victim --
现在我们试图识别他的身份通过...
and now we're trying to I.D. him from --
联邦调查局要求你们协助调查
The FBI requested your help with this investigation,
-不是让你们 -特别探员索托
- not that you take... - Special Agent Soto,
我们是同一战壕的人
we are all on the same side here.
洛杉矶警局无力与
The LAPD lacks the assets
对抗国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to confront an international terrorist attack
针对美军的袭击
on the Armed Forces of the United States
你们应该停手...马上
and should stand down -- now.
我们发现与其他类似的
We've found inconsistencies with other,
斩首事件有区别的地方
similar decapitations that just --
你们在找ISIS的一致性吗
You're looking for consistency from ISIS?
我们想知道为什么他的嘴被封上了
We're asking to know why his mouth was taped shut
他们应该想让全世界听到他的惨叫
when the world was meant to hear him screaming.
我们找到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We will answer all of those questions
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表