剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
until after I'd been there for two months.
我甚至不知道阿曼达是谁直到...
I didn't even know who Amanda was until after her --
直到她父亲有天来接她
till after her father came and picked her up one day.
我的父亲
My father.
我的爸爸
My dad.
他甚至没有认出我
You know, he didn't even recognize me?
妈妈也来过 好几次
Mom came, too, a couple times.
她径直走过我
She blew right past me.
是的 我开她回家了几次
And, yeah, I gave her a ride home a couple times --
阿曼达
Amanda.
载她回家的一路上
I'd listen to her complain about how awful her parents were
我都在听她抱怨她父母有多糟糕
All the way to the driveway of her house,
她那又大又漂亮的房♥子
Her really big, really nice house
有着大庭院 窗户里还能看到一只小狗
With a big yard and a little doggy in the window.
你曾与彭德夫妇一起住的另一个房♥子
The other house that you had lived in with the Ponds,
你也知道阿曼达会让流浪汉住在那里
You knew Amanda had homeless men staying there, as well.
是 我知道
Yes. Yeah.
她想瞒着她父母 但我知道
She tried to hide it from her parents, but I knew.
关怀先行收♥容♥所♥候选名单上的人
People on the waiting list of Care First
能睡在我的卧室里 我却不能
could get to sleep in my bedroom, but not me.
塔克 你曾平安无事的载阿曼达回家过
Tucker, you had driven Amanda home before without incident.
上周五究竟发生了什么
What happened last friday?
她想让我把载她到她男朋友家
She wanted me to drive her to her boyfriend's house
去道歉
To apologize.
而不是回家
Instead of going home.
我试着劝她别这么做
I tried to talk her out of it.
她为什么会不想回家呢
Why would she not want to go home, you know?
她为什么不想回家 回去那
Why wouldn't she want to go home to that --
美丽的大房♥子 深爱她的父母身边
Beautiful house, parents who loved her?
他们选择了她而不要我
They chose her instead of me.
所以我当时要载她回家
So, no, I was taking her back to them.
然后她发现我是在
And when she saw that I was trying
载她回家 她就开始大喊
to drive her back to the house, she started yelling.
她
She...
我只是想让她回家
I just wanted her to go home.
她挣扎着想下车
She tried to get out of the car, and, uh...
就在这时候事情失控了
That's when things got out of hand.
事情失控之后呢
And after things got out of hand?
我试着救她
I tried to save her.
真的
I did.
但我失败了
But I couldn't.
我没能救活她
I couldn't save her.
他大概是那种抓着事情紧紧不放的人
Guess he's the type who holds onto things.
也许因为没人紧紧抓着他
Maybe because no one held onto him.
年轻的塔克先生不哭了之后
When young Mr. Tucker stops crying,
等着他的是因过失杀人的11年徒刑
It's going to be 11 years for manslaughter,
绑♥架♥的8年徒刑
8 years for kidnapping.
连续服刑 不得保释
Consecutive. No parole.
你在我的椅子上干什么
What the hell are you doing in my chair?
我需要 需要你的建议
I-I need -- I need your advice.
我的建议就是 从我的椅子上下来
My advice is, get out of my chair.
好吧 是这样 我有个问题
Okay. Look, uh, I have a problem.
不 你一点问题也没有
No, you have no problems.
上面的那个女孩 她才是有问题的
That girl up there? She had problems.
-你这叫有挑战 -打扰一下
- You have challenges. - Excuse me.
副队 我觉得你把谋杀案卷给我之前
Lieutenant, I think you took some photos
拿走了几张照片
Out of the murder book before you gave it to me.
我想把它们拿回来
And I'd like them back.
不 你不想
No. You wouldn't.
我想
I would, though.
巴斯 这没必要
Buzz, it's not necessary.
拜托 我能处理
Please. I can handle it.
真的
I can.
我正好想给你
I was just thinking of you.
我很感激 长官 真的
And I appreciate that, sir. I do.
那你的挑战是
And your challenge is...?
我希望下期"身份"能讨论
I-I want my next "Identity" to be about how
童年创伤如何影响人的一生
a traumatic event in childhood Can affect a person's whole life
以及他们长大后如何应对
and how they deal with it when they grow up.
巴斯的故事会非常合适
And -- and Buzz's story would be perfect.
但他不想我谈这件事
But he doesn't want me to tell it.
给他点时间 然后过去
Give him a second, and then go over there and...
问他感觉怎么样
Ask him how he is.
要花多长时间才能通过审核成为收养父母
So, how long does it take to get approved to be a foster parent?
什么 为什么这么问
What? Uh, why?
你想成为收养父母吗
Are -- are you thinking of doing that?
为什么不呢 塞克斯 明显有人需要啊
Yeah, why not, Sykes? There's an obvious need.
天哪
Ye gods.
单身男性 家里有枪
Single. Male. Guns at home.
有愤怒管理的历史
History of anger management.
我可是参加了多次心理治疗 陶
Well, I've had lots of therapy, Tao.
我肯定比杨姆先生做的更好 是杨姆吧
And I've got to be better than mr. Yum-yum, yeah?
洛杉矶警局
我想你至少要比他好
Well, I guess you couldn't be any worse.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看我父亲的照片
Looking at pictures of my father.
还有呢
And...?
我不想用这种方式铭记他
It's just not how I remember him.
那么 你想用什么方式铭记他呢
Well, how would you like him to be remembered?
我知道看起来好像过了很长时间
I know it feels like it's been a long time coming,
但在你给你的房♥子挂上出♥售♥牌
But before you, um, put a for-sale sign
并且搬到银湖去之前
on your house and move into some place in Silverlake,
或许我们能讨论下其他选择
maybe we should discuss our alternatives.
这我没意见
Well, you'll get no argument from me on that.
好的
Okay.
其中一个选择
Is, um, one of those alternatives
是不是立刻搬到一起住
moving in together right away?
我们要不晚饭时再讨论吧
Well, why don't we discuss that over dinner?
我只是 希望你再等一个小时
I mean, I'm only asking you to wait another hour.
不过 在我们点完...
But, uh, after we order...
点之前就能讨论好
Oh, I think before.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表