剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我明白你不喜欢惊喜 但是...
I understand you don't like surprises, but...
惊喜 什么...
Surprises? What --
别管我 我刚要出去
Ignore me. I'm, uh, just on my way out.
拉什蒂 这都是怎么回事
Rusty, what is all this?
这些吗
This?
都是安迪·富林的主意
This is all Andy Flynn.
祝你好运
Good luck.
既然我们那天晚上没法...
Well, since we couldn't go out to dinner...
出去吃晚餐
...the other night,
我就想由我来为你准备晚餐吧
I thought that I would bring dinner to you.
这是舍服的
It's from Serve.
舍服
Serve.
安迪 我们第一次就是在那里约会
Oh, Andy, where we had our first date.
太贴心了
Oh, that is so thoughtful.
我最近想了很多
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.
真的吗
Really?
关于...关于你
About...about you.
关于我 以及...
About me. And...
以及住在一起
and how living together
可能只是个开始
could be only the beginning.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表