剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You need a bigger internet footprint.
脸书和推特都要
Facebook, twitter.
还有你的话题标签呢 孩子
And where are your hashtags, boy?
你发布的消息结尾要有话题标签
At the end of your post, you got to have hashtags.
#为了正义三十载
#thirtyyearsforjustice.
#什么样的儿子和兄弟 #长久的阴霾
#watsonbrothers. #thelongshadow.
让我们能着眼更大的问题
Which brings us to the bigger problem.
更大的问题
Bigger problem?
你的内容
Your content.
就算它是真实的
It's real, it's truthful, blah, blah, blah.
没有人关心一个小伙
But no one gives a shit about a bloke
过去是怎么失去他的父亲的
who lost his father in the ancient past.
你的故事想要获得成功 需要一些润色
If you want this story to work, you need to sex it up a bit.
怎么润色
Sex it up a bit? How?
如果这些谋杀案不是简单的抢劫呢
What if these murders weren't a robbery?
但是警♥察♥说他们
Well, but the police said that -- that they --
警♥察♥告诉你的话永远是最有问题的
What the police will tell you will always be dodgy at best.
你不是专业的执法人员
Look, you don't know law-enforcement professionals
我也不是
as well as I do.
他们腐♥败♥ 懒惰 粗心大意
They're corrupt, lazy, and careless.
每一份简报他们都留有空白
And in every briefing, they leave blanks.
你的职责就是用可能性填补这些空白
It's your obligation to fill those blanks with possibilities.
比如 也许这个叫巴斯的人的妈妈
What if, for example, this Buzz person's mother
出轨了
was having an affair
她的男朋友安排了这次袭击
and her boyfriend arranged a hit
并让它看起来像一场抢劫
and made it look like a robbery?
我不认为
I -- you know, I-I don't think that --
你认为什么不重要
What you think doesn't matter.
你只是抛出一个问题
You're just asking a question.
否则你的故事只是一个
Otherwise this story of yours is only about
想当警♥察♥的小家伙脑中的臆想
some wannabe police officer in way over his head.
好吧 那如果最后发现
All right, well -- well, what if it turns out
巴斯的妈妈没有出轨呢
That buzz's mother never actually had an affair?
只是一个问题 谁会被它伤害呢
Just a question. Who's harmed by that?
也许巴斯和他的妈妈
Well, Buzz maybe, or his mother.
巴斯是一张你准备在上面构思精彩故事的
Buzz is a blank screen on which you're expected
空白荧幕
to compose a thrilling story.
如果你担心会伤到他
If you're worried about challenging him,
那是辩护 不是调查报道
that's advocacy, not journalism.
更糟的是 那不是新闻
Worse, it's not news.
洛杉矶警局最终抓到了一个人
The L.A.P.D. has finally made an arrest.
他们为什么告诉我
Why are they telling me about it?
我们的工作是启发群众
Our job is to provoke people
真正地思考他们的生活
into really thinking about their lives,
他们的设想 他们的错误
their assumptions, their mistakes,
然后仔细聆听他们的回答
and then listening very carefully to their answers.
纱伦·贝克
并且最终
And eventually
找到真♥相♥
getting to the truth.
纱伦·贝克
妈妈
Hey, mom.
对不起我之前没有接电♥话♥ 怎么了
Yeah, yeah, sorry I couldn't pick up earlier. What's up?
坦白说奥格登先生 我们需要你的帮助
Frankly, Mr. Ogden, we need your help.
你使用在英国的资源
You used sources in England
获得了罗伯特和克莱尔·布兰森的信息
to get information on Robert and Claire Branson.
我们想让你对这个人做同样的事情
We'd like you to do the same with this man.
马库斯·奥利弗·坎普
Marcus Oliver Kemp.
现在看起来他有可能杀害了罗伯特·布兰森
Right now it looks like he may have killed Robert Branson.
他之前罪行累累
And his criminal file is pretty extensive,
入室抢劫 盗窃 破坏 刑事损害
burglary, theft, mayhem, criminal damage.
有证据表明罗伯特·布兰森的谋杀案
And there are indications the murder of Robert Branson
也许是由他所为
may have been a hit.
苏格兰警场还没有开始为我们调查这件事
And Scotland Yard hasn't even begun to look into that for us.
但是如果你可以把我们的受害人和他联♥系♥起来
But if you could connect our victim to this man
我有什么回报
And what do I get in return?
你对逮捕的独家报道
The sole exclusive to the arrest,
以及随后和我的警探们的具体访谈
and afterwards, detailed interviews with my detectives.
好的 我接受
All right. I'll bite.
马库斯·奥利弗·坎普
Marcus Oliver Kemp.
那不是我
That's not me.
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong man.
杰西·哈里斯 那个卖♥♥你左轮手♥枪♥的人
Not according to Jesse Harris,
可不是这么说的
who sold you that revolver.
我们可以把他带来
We could bring him up from holding
让他当面指认你
and have him identify you in person.
好吧
Fine.
那又怎样 我买♥♥了这把枪
So what? I bought the gun.
我需要它保护我
I needed it for protection.
我在这的第一晚有一些混♥蛋♥拿刀架在我脖子上
My first night here, some asshole put a knife to my neck
偷走了我的钱包 拿走了我身上所有的现金
and stole my wallet, took all the cash I had on me,
差点割断我的喉咙
almost slit my throat.
你说有人偷了你所有的现金
Okay, you say some person stole all your cash,
但当我们从机场带走你的时候
but when we picked you up from the airport,
你随身带着这个
you had this on you.
我说了他偷了我当时所有的现金
I said he stole all the cash I had on me at the time.
这是我宾馆里的钱
This was all back at my hotel room.
一万英镑
10,000 british pounds.
随身携带的钱太多了吧
That's a lot to be carrying around, isn't it?
我在度假 伙计
I'm on vacation, mate.
现金更容易花 而且哪里都可以用
Cash spends easier, and you can use it anywhere.
比如在机场买♥♥一张去洛杉矶的
Like at the airport to buy a round-trip
往返商务机票
business-class ticket to Los Angeles.
-这又不犯法 -他说的对
- There's nothing illegal about that. - He's right.
携带现金并不犯法 不管带多少
It's not against the law to carry cash, no matter how much.
听着 我承认我买♥♥了把枪
Listen, I admit to buying the gun,
但是这没什么关系
but that doesn't matter
因为我几天前已经把它卖♥♥了
because I sold it a couple of days ago.
你卖♥♥了 卖♥♥给谁
You sold it? To who?
-为什么 -威尼斯酒店的某个家伙
- Why? - Some bloke in Venice.
不知道他的名字
Didn't catch his name.
我又不能带着把左轮手♥枪♥
Well, I couldn't very well take the revolver
飞回曼彻斯特 是不是
back to Manchester with me, now, could I?
不 我猜是不行
No, I guess you couldn't.
那么我们都说明白了
So that's all worked out, then.
不 还没有
No, not exactly.
你瞧 那把你卖♥♥给"某个家伙"的枪
You see, the gun that you sold to "Some bloke"...
被用来谋杀了这个人 罗伯特·布兰森
...was used to murder this man, Robert Branson.
然后这把左轮手♥枪♥被扔进威尼斯运河
And then the revolver was thrown into the Venice Canals,
和这个
along with this,
凶手带的面罩
which was worn by the killer.
大多数情况下 盐水会毁掉衣服上
Now, in most cases, saltwater would destroy useful evidence
有用的证据 但是在这个滑雪面具里面
in clothing like this, but inside this ski mask
我们找到了头发毛囊
we found some hair follicles.
这意味着我们有了凶手的DNA
It means that we have the killer's DNA.
通常我们会擦拭你的口腔内侧做DNA取样
And normally we would swab your cheek for a sample,
等四十八小时获得结果
wait 48 hours for the results,
之后以谋杀罪名逮捕你
and then arrest you for murder.
但是在快乐古老的英格兰
But in merry olde England,
无论何时犯罪的人
whenever someone is convicted of a crime --
比如你 有相当多的犯罪记录 先生
and you, you have quite the history, sir --
要接受强制的DNA检测
they are submitted to mandatory DNA testing.
你猜现在正给我们送来的是谁的档案
And guess whose profile is coming to us right now?
我的头发不可能在那个巴拉克拉法帽里
My hair couldn't be in that balaclava
因为我从没戴过它
because I never wore it.
而且就算我戴过
And even if I did,
和枪丢在一条运河里
just 'cause it was in the same canal
不代表它和枪有任何关系
doesn't connect it to the gun.
好吧 现在怎么办
okay, so now what?
我们等着他的DNA报告希望证明我们是对的
We just wait for his DNA to arrive and hope we're right?
即使这样 DNA报告只是支持了我们的理论
Well, even then, the DNA profile only substantiates our theory.
不能给他定罪
It doesn't quite convict.
我们需要找到一些
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表