剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
As is my nature.
好吧 拿下耳机吧
All right, get rid of the headphones.
我们得继续工作了
We need to go back to work.
你为什么要公开挑战我的权威
Why are you publicly challenging my authority?
我没有...你看看
I didn't -- Look it up.
在公众场合发现的死者
A murder victim found on public property
原本就归重案组调查
is de facto a major crime.
我希望你们能在明天前破获
Which I hope you can solve by tomorrow,
我希望你们部门
when I expect your division
至少能来参加笔试
to at least take the written tests.
既然你知道了
And while you're at it,
不如重新安排一次训练吧
why don't you schedule a new training session?
队长
Uh, Captain.
-审讯慢慢走上正轨了 -我马上来
- Interview's getting good. - I'll be right there.
我们会尽我们所能 局长
We'll do everything we can, Chief.
等升职的问题摆上台面后
Should I expect to be seeing more of you
我会不会越来越经常地看到你
while these promotion issues get sorted?
我觉得我说得很明白了
I think I made my point.
去吧
Go ahead.
你男朋友找你
Your boyfriend's calling you.
交谈愉快吗
Ah. Pleasant conversation?
迟早的事
It was bound to happen.
她这几个月来老是想找我茬
She's been desperate to complain about me for months.
怎么样了
So what's going on here?
死者有一个暴♥力♥的前男友
Victim has a violent ex.
说分手有点太轻描淡写了
Breakup is a bit of an understatement.
艾丽不得不申请了对特伦特的限制令
Allie had to get a restraining order against Trent.
我们对艾丽的背景调查里可没有这个信息
That didn't show up in our background report on Allie.
特伦特给艾丽写了一封信说他自己已经变了
...Trent wrote Allie a letter saying that he had changed.
所以就没有继续申请
So she didn't renew it.
她的前男友叫特伦特 姓什么
Her ex's name is Trent. Trent what?
迈尔斯 之类的吧
Myers. Something like that.
好吧 你有脸书主页
Okay. Do you have a private Facebook page,
-推特之类的社交平台账号♥吗 -当然了
- Twitter account, any other social media platforms? - Yeah, of course.
能给我们这些账号♥名字
Mind giving us the names on those accounts
和密♥码♥吗
and the passwords?
特伦特·迈尔斯 年龄相仿
Trent Myers. Right age.
车管所资料显示他住在卢斯费利斯
DMV shows him living in Los Feliz.
没错 她之前的确对他申请过限制令
And yeah, she did have an old restraining order against him.
我们得和他谈谈
We need to talk to him,
但不要让他知道艾丽死了
but not alert him to Allie's death.
有可能搞到搜查令吗
Any possibility of getting a search warrant?
也许我们根本不需要 长官
Well, maybe we won't need one, sir.
胡里奥·桑切斯警探 洛杉矶警局
Detective Julio Sanchez, LAPD.
塞克斯警探 诺兰警探 先生
Detective Sykes. Detective Nolan, sir.
有什么事吗
Uh, what can I do for you?
艾丽·金不见了 先生
Well, Allie King is missing, sir.
我们想找到她
We're trying to find her.
她...艾丽不在这里
She -- Allie's not here.
我们能进去看看吗
Mind if we rush through?
这样比申请搜查令更快
It's faster than getting a warrant,
用搜查令的话我们得来搜几个小时
which would keep us here for hours.
好
Sure.
刚开完派对吗
Were you having a party?
我有这些药的处方
Oh, I have a prescription for this pot.
没关系 哥们 垫子不错
It's all good, dude. Nice, uh, nice pad.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的眼睛怎么受伤了
How'd you hurt your eye?
说来话长
Oh, it's a long story.
你们有什么需要帮助的吗
Um, can I help you guys with anything?
嗯 车♥库♥在哪里
Sure. Which way is the garage?
我去后院看看 以防他烧掉了什么证据
I'll check the backyard in case he buried some of the evidence.
艾丽失踪多久了
How, uh, how long has Allie been missing?
不到24小时
Not even 24 hours.
能把车发动一下吗
Mind popping the trunk?
巴宝莉
除了他的黑眼圈
Other than the black eye,
没发现任何打斗的痕迹 你呢
I didn't see any sign of a struggle. You?
我也没有
No.
-你们已经查好了 -我刚收到信息
- You guys done already? - I just got a text.
艾丽最近一次出现是在洛杉矶河附近
Allie may have last been seen closer to the L.A. River.
我们明早将去那里进行搜查
We need to set up a grid search for there tomorrow morning.
好 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
有艾丽的信息 就联♥系♥我们
You hear from Allie, though, give us a call.
好 没问题 没问题
All right. Sure. Sure.
现在怎么办 长官
So now what, sir?
现在就开始部署便衣工作
Well, now we get our undercover stuff out here
看看他有没有慌
and see if he panics.
艾丽的外套在她前男友这
Her ex had Allie's coat.
但我们也不确定为什么会在那里
But we can't say for sure how it got there.
但如果他想消灭证据
But if he tries to get rid of it,
那我们的案子可就出现突破了
it will go a long way to making our case.
队长 我们有情况
Captain, we've got a live one.
副队 我们看到了
Yes, Lieutenant. We see it.
塞克斯 去那里
Sykes, take the point.
不打闪光灯 我最讨厌那样
No blinker. I hate that.
他正往东去往阿普尔顿
Okay, he's going east on Appleton.
收到 我们正与他平行驾驶
Copy. We're running parallel.
伙计 出什么事了
Hey, man. Is anything wrong?
-怎么回事 -抱歉 我还在工作
- What's going on? - Sorry. Still working.
如果他去格伦代尔
If he turns on Glendale,
他可能是去查看尸体
he might be checking on the body.
或者把外套丢到其他地方
Or ditching the coat someplace.
那样就帮大忙了
Wouldn't that be helpful?
又没有信♥号♥♥了
No signal again.
等等 他要转弯了吗
Wait, is he turning?
该死
Damn it!
他发现我们了吗
Did he make us?
-可能暴露了 -掏 继续追
- Possible blown cover. - Tao, pick it up.
他可能要去伯班克机场或河边
He could be on track to the Burbank Airport or the river.
我们正在赶过去
We're on it.
管他呢 游戏开始
Scratch that. Flag on the play.
巡逻车来得真快
Patrol car coming up quick.
东北分局盯上了他
Northeast Division pulling suspect over
怀疑他醉驾
probably on suspicion of drunk driving.
伙计们
Guys.
4K60 通讯
4-King-60, Communications.
东北分局叫停了一辆
We have a Northeast Division unit making a stop on a vehicle
在重案组监视下的车辆
under surveillance by Major Crimes.
格伦代尔街和伊登赫斯特街角
Corner of Glendale and Edenhurst.
稍等 重案组 我转到巡警队
Hold on, Major Crimes. I'll transfer you to Patrol.
我做错什么事了 警官
Did I do something wrong, officer?
11A62 接通中 11A62 接通中
11-A-62, come in. 11-A-62, come in.
在这里给我等着
You wait right there.
11A62 请说
11-A-62, go ahead.
警官 我是重案组的雷达队长
Officer, this is Captain Raydor of Major Crimes.
你叫停了在我们监控之下谋杀案嫌犯的车
You stopped a murder suspect we have under surveillance.
要求你中止行动
Request you discontinue.
抱歉 队长 恕难从命
Sorry, Captain, that's a no can do.
这家伙醉醺醺的
The guy is blasted.
可能会要了别人的命
And he can end up killing someone.
他已经要过了
He already did.
你试图向一名警官施压
You tried to bully an officer into actions
阻止她叫停罪犯的车
that could've made her liable for a crime.
施压 我提出了一个要求
Bully? I made a request.
我们有理由相信我们的嫌犯
We had reason to believe our suspect
是打算去...
was heading to a location of interest for --
他喝醉了 埃亨警官认为...
He was driving drunk, and Officer Ahern felt --
我提出要求时不知道他喝醉了
We did not know he was drunk when I made the request.
我所做的一切都遵守章程
Everything I've done is by the book.
如果你想的话可以通过标准程序进行调查
If you would like to have Professional Standards look into it
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表