剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Are you about to perform... a magic trick?
我已经表演过了 因为即使这些钞票像真的
I already have, because even though the bills look real,
根据财政部的记录 它们并不存在
according to the Treasury Department, they don't exist.
你是说这些是假♥钞♥
You're saying it's counterfeit?
不 长官 他是说这些钱在伊♥拉♥克♥销毁了
No, ma'am. He's saying all that money was destroyed in Iraq,
此外还有六十万
along with another $600,000.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争增兵时
During the surge,
国防部将几百万美元指定给了
the Defense Department earmarked millions of dollars
我们在逊尼派觉醒中的盟友
for our allies in the Sunni Awakening.
而现在那些自卫队领袖又有多少是IS的盟友
And now many of those same militia leaders are allied with ISIS.
他们还说人不会变
And they say people don't change.
迈克 你是说这些钱从来就没有
But you're saying, Mike,
到过逊尼派的手上吗
that this currency was never distributed to the Sunnis?
不
No.
记录显示
According to records,
主管财政支持的军事人员
the Army personnel in charge of financial support
在一次伏击中被擒
were caught in an ambush
被要挟烧掉那些现金
and were ordered to torch the cash.
而现在这笔钱在这里出现 受害者将其花在了
And then it shows up here, where our victim uses it
在脱衣舞俱乐部给女孩子小费
to tip a girl in a strip joint.
是比基尼酒吧 副队
A bikini bar, sir.
严格来说 找到这些钱会引发
Technically, finding that money should trigger an inquiry
陆军刑事罪案调查处的一次调查
by the Army's Criminal Investigation Division.
并且失踪人口部门应该可以告诉我们
And the M.P.S would be able to tell us
被命令毁掉那些现金的人是谁
who was ordered to destroy that cash --
如果不是我们现在已经猜到的话
as if we didn't have a good idea already.
艾米 请通知部队展开调查
Amy, if you could start that inquiry, please.
这段时间 我可以问问莫里斯
While she's doing that, I can ask Morris
他能不能根据爱国者法案
if he'd use the Patriot Act
给我们搞到一些有用的财务信息
to get us some useful financial information.
好的
Okay.
与此同时 让我们查查
In the meantime, let's see
有没有这种亨利·鲍尔森签署的一百美元
if any of these Henry Paulson $100s
最近出现在其他地方
have shown up anywhere else recently.
我听说现在结婚变得很昂贵啊
I hear that getting married has become very expensive --
婚礼场所 摄影师
venues, photographers.
用现金付款给洛杉矶的宴会承办人可不是犯罪
Paying an L.A. Caterer in U.S. Currency is not a crime.
当然 但是文斯今天早上用来支付
Yes, but the cash Vince gave her this morning
余下保证金的现钞
to cover the rest of his deposit --
有一些特殊的地方
it has some peculiar features to it.
是什么 这是真钞 不是吗
Such as? I mean, it's real, isn't it?
太真了 属于一批原本应该
It's too real -- comes from a batch of money
已经在伊♥拉♥克♥被销毁的现钞
that was supposed to be destroyed in Iraq.
是的 而且军队的人说
Yes, and according to the Army,
负责销毁这些钱的三个人
the three men ordered to destroy this cash
是你的客户 他的朋友米格尔
were your client, his friend Miguel,
和尼克 我们的受害人
and Nick, our victim.
你最好不是在审问我们恐怖袭击的嫌疑人
You better not be interviewing a suspect in my terrorist attack.
这完全取决于你怎么看
that all depends on how you look at it.
目前 我们是在进行一起抢劫谋杀案的
Right now, we're doing a preliminary investigation
初步调查
of a robbery homicide,
但是可能会和你的案子有关联
but it could connect to your case.
所以我们邀请你加入
Which is why we asked you to join us.
我们也许需要你
We may need you.
在格赛尔斯俱乐部 给一个脱衣舞娘
...at Gazelles, to a stripper --
抱歉 是一个女服务员
I'm sorry -- to a waitress --
就在他失踪之前
right before he disappeared.
你客户的纳税申报单 显示他处于失业状态
Your client's tax returns -- they show he's unemployed
没有收入已经三年了
and making no income for three years.
是的 他自称工作是
Yes, his so-called job
做医药代表 其实并不属实
as a traveling pharmaceutical rep doesn't exist.
你在向你的未婚妻撒谎
You've been lying to your fiancée.
这也不是犯罪
Not a crime.
感谢上帝 否则每天二十四小时一周七天都要上班
Thank God, or we'd be here 24/7.
接着说 你漂亮小未婚妻的工作是
Still, your pretty little wife-to-be has a job
在一个医生的办公室做接待员
as a receptionist at a doctor's office.
我很怀疑这能让她挣到十万美元
I doubt that she made the $100,000 down payment
付你们新公♥寓♥的定金
on your new condo
或者支付你们奔驰车的租金
or on the lease for your Mercedes.
那么 文斯 这些钱都是从哪儿来的
So, Vince, where'd all the money come from?
那些你们被命令销毁的钱
After a three-way split
在分成三份之后
of the money that you were ordered to destroy,
你应该有大约二十万美元
you would be left with about $200,000.
听起来挺不少吧 不是吗
Sounds like a lot, doesn't it?
有钱 去烧
Money...to burn.
然后钱烧的太快
Then it goes fast,
尤其是当你向一个你想要与之结婚的女人撒谎
especially when you've lied yourself into a corner
逼得自己没有退路的时候
with the woman you want to marry.
你们是在暗示一个很有可能受创伤后应激障碍
You're suggesting an Iraqi War veteran,
折磨的伊♥拉♥克♥战争退伍老兵
who may very well be suffering from PTSD,
打劫了部队 和他的朋友们分赃
robbed the Army, split the money up with his friends,
花光了他的那份之后
spent all his cash,
又杀了一个他最好的朋友
and then killed one of his best friends
为了拿到更多的钱
for more money?
不 律师 我们是在说你的客户
No, sir, we're saying that your client
带他的朋友去酒吧 在那儿他把他灌醉了
took his buddy to a bar, where he got him good and drunk,
他告诉尼克他会在外面等着载他一程
and he told Nick that he would wait outside to give him a ride,
载他去事先挖好的坟墓
drove him to a pre-dug grave,
然后假扮成ISIS成员
and then dressed up like he was in ISIS
在视频中用刀砍掉他朋友的头
and cut his friend's head off with a knife on video
使一切看上去就像一场恐怖行动
to make it look like an act of terrorism!
然后他开车去亚卡偷光了他的钱
And then he drove out to Yucca and stole all the guy's money.
胡里奥 听你这么一说
Julio, when you lay it all out like that,
有种蓄谋已久的味道
it sounds a little... premeditated.
这 这是ISIS策划的谋杀吗
This -- This is the ISIS murder?
不是
No.
这是
This is the
"我想杀了我的朋友偷光他的钱
"I want to kill my friend and steal his money
来付我婚礼和蜜月费用"谋杀
to pay for my wedding and honeymoon" Murder.
和你的当事人谈谈吧 顾问
Confer with your client, counselor.
我们已经和地检办公室谈过了
We've already spoken to the district attorney's office,
如果我们能快点指控一级谋杀
and they're willing to take death off the table
他们愿意不判死刑
if we get a quick confession to Murder One.
不可能 不
No way. No!
不可能 我没有杀人
No way. I didn't kill anybody!
好吧 文斯 给过你机会了
Okay, Vince, you had your chance.
艾米 安迪
Amy? Andy?
ISIS潜入了美国
...ISIS slip right into America,
蔑视我们为之而战斗的一切
despite everything we fought for.
这简直就是在羞辱我
I'm so insulted right now.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥服役三次
I did three tours in Iraq,
和尼克一起为国效力
serving my country with Nick,
你却认为我假扮成穆♥斯♥林♥
and you think I just dressed up like some Muslim
杀掉他吗
and killed him?
荒谬
Unreal!
好了 米格尔
Okay, Miguel.
幸亏你朋友文斯是个傻瓜
You're lucky that your friend Vince is an idiot...
因为你现在有得选了
'cause now you have choices.
不是什么好选择 但总比你因为在
Not great choices, but better than life in prison
伊♥拉♥克♥服役期间偷军队的钱
for all the money you stole
被判入狱要好
from the Army while you were in Iraq.
什么钱 我没有拿
What money? I didn't take any --
停 我们换个方式开始好吗
No,let's not start this way, okay?
那是文斯开始的方式
That's the way Vince started,
结果把大家都惹火了
and it's just gonna piss everybody off.
你光荣退役 六个月后
You get an honorable discharge, and six months later,
你的妻子开了一个20万美元的投资账户
your wife opens a $200,000 investment account
然后成为一名经纪人吗
and goes to work as a broker?
别急着解释 听好了
Don't even try to explain it. Just listen.
选项一 我们以偷窃和渎职罪把你
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表