剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
难道你希望看到他被抓 囚禁终生
Did you really want him caged up for the rest of his life?
这样岂不是很好
Is this not better?
他招了 全员准备
That's it. Everyone prepare to take Martin Borja
-抓捕马丁·博尔哈 -上 上
- into custody. - Go, go!
全体注意有紧急情况 有人在办公室拔枪
Code 3, Code 3! Gun in the office!
所有警力前往博尔哈大厦
I want all officers responding to Borja Towers.
威尔德雷德 把枪放下
Wildred, put the gun down.
不 我不想给你机会
No, I'm worried that you're gonna
让你有办法全身而退
find a way to buy yourself out of this.
马丁 别了
Goodbye, Martin.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
上帝 她在戴着警局监听设备时把他杀了
My God. She killed him while wearing an L.A.P.D. Wire!
跪下
Down on your knees.
双手举过头顶
Hands over your head.
保持双手举过头顶
Keep your hands above your head.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你雇不起一个律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
将给你指派一个免费的律师
one will be provided for you.
站起来
Get up.
博尔哈是对的
Borja was right.
这样更好
This is better.
威尔德雷德·达尼尔的人生也完了
Tell that to Wildred Darnell.
走吧
Okay. Let's go.
洛杉矶警局 迪顿公民礼堂
抱歉 耽误你们了
I'm sorry. I didn't know
一场监听变成了杀人现场
we were gonna be at a crime scene.
谢了 终于抓到了那个比尔·琼斯
And thanks. It was the right Bill Jones.
他招了 安德莉亚正在和他达成协议
He confessed, and, uh, Andrea's making his deal --
终生不得假释
life without parole, so...
哥们儿 恭喜你
Congratulations, dude.
对了 我们这有些很棒的视频
And, hey, we have some great video
是你押解比尔·琼斯的
of you walking the guy out.
我会把这段用在《身份》视频的最后
I'm gonna use it in the last "Identity."
你准备好了 我觉着应该
Are you ready? Because I think we should
趁热打铁把故事拍完
shoot this right now and finish this story up
-趁你还 -不 不 不要
- while you're still -- - No, no, no, no.
我还没准备好
I-I-I'm not ready.
我依然有尚未解答的疑问
I still have questions that I don't have answers to yet.
等等 你还有什么疑问
What? Wait. What -- What kind of questions?
案子不是已经结束了
It's all over, isn't it?
不 事情远没有结束 我
No, it -- it isn't. I just...
我刚刚把一个11岁大的男孩
I just left another 11-year-old boy
和他妹妹二人的父亲抓进监狱
and his little sister without a father.
现在我不停地在想
And now I keep thinking,
"这些小孩们将来怎么办"
"What's gonna happen to those little kids?"
我都做了什么
What have I done?
我都做了什么
What have I done?
好啦 伙计
Okay, buddy.
马可 准备好了
Hey, Mark. Ready?
等一下 我想告诉你很抱歉
Wait, I want to tell you I'm sorry I thought
因为你是黑人而说你坏话
bad things about you because you were black.
对不起我经常说墨西哥人不好
I'm sorry I said stuff about Mexicans.
我不用离开这里的
I don't have to leave here.
我以后会乖的
I'll be good from now on.
我现在已经会背乘法表了
And I can do my entire multiplication table already.
考我啊
Test me.
哥们儿 听着
Hey, buddy, listen.
你要记住我们之前在会议室
I need you to remember what we talked about
说过的那些话 好吗
earlier in the conference room, okay?
我要你勇敢起来
And, uh, I need you to be brave.
你能勇敢起来吗
Can you be brave?
我不想变勇敢
I don't want to be brave.
没人想变勇敢 马可
No one wants to be brave, Mark.
只有我们别无选择时 才要变得勇敢
Brave is what we do when we don't have any more choices.
现在跟你外祖父母一起走
And going with your grandparents right now --
对你来说是最安全的
It's the best thing for your safety.
我会和你保持联络
I will stay in touch.
好吗
Okay? Deal?
好孩子
Good boy.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, detective.
我们会随时告诉你他的近况
We'll let you know how he does.
再见 胡里奥
Bye, Julio.
再见 马可
Bye, Mark.
要乖
Be good.
拿着
Here.
不要忘了我 胡里奥
Just don't forget me, Julio.
我永远不会忘了你的 过来
Hey, I'll never forget you. Come here.
但我...我不要这个 这...
But I don't -- I don't want this. This --
我想让你留着《让路给小鸭子》
I want you to keep "Make Way for Ducklings,"though,
这样你就不会忘了我
so you won't forget me.
拿着 我留着自行车头盔
Take it. I have the bike helmet.
你留着这本书
You take the book.
还没人代理副局长时
No one who's ever been acting Assistant Chief
能做得那么到位
seems to actually get the job.
我觉得合适的候选人
Well, uh, I think there may be quite a few candidates
还不少呢
for this office.
但是不要妄自菲薄
but don't discount yourself entirely.
我觉得我没法像泰勒一样
I don't think I can maneuver through
应付局里的那一套
the bureaucracy like Taylor.
现在我一直在努力平衡各方势力
So far, it's been all balancing out competing interests,
试图在避免遭各方抨击的情况下
trying to decide who gets what
给每个人做好安排
without everyone blowing up at me.
我比较喜欢管理特别行动局
I like running SOB.
我对我的位置也很满意
And I'm very happy where I am.
我能让诺兰警探在你们这
Would you be happy if I left Detective Nolan
待一段时间吗
with you for a while, too?
他接下来几年还要指证
He's gonna be testifying against different Zyklons
不少齐克隆兄弟会的人
for at least the next couple years.
他得找个地方待着
He has to go somewhere.
也许他挺适合在这里的
Well, he might be a good fit.
威尔德雷德在佩戴我们监听设备时
Oh, so, are we in trouble because
向她男朋友开枪 所以我们要有麻烦了吗
Wildred shot her boyfriend while she was in our custody?
没有 没有
No. No.
我和博尔哈妻子谈过了
I had a talk with Borja's wife.
她明白即将要对
She understands a huge audit
她丈夫的业务进行大审查
of her husband's business is coming.
她会希望为她的孩子保住
She'll want to save whatever she can of his assets
尽可能多的资产
for her children.
相比起来 她可能不是很热衷于
She's probably not too anxious to talk about
讨论她丈夫所遭遇的不幸
her husband's mistress, either.
那威尔德雷德·达尼尔呢 她怎么样了
Yeah, about Wildred Darnell -- What happens to her?
我们把她交给联调局呢
What if we turn her over to the Feds?
没错
That's right.
他们已将在对
They were already doing
布尔胡德货运公♥司♥展开调查了
a big investigation on Bullhood Trucking.
她会得到一个新身份 一间新牢房♥
She'll get a new identity, a nice prison cell,
再安排假释的日期
a parole date.
这样她也不用在洛杉矶进行聆讯
Also, she wouldn't have to make her allocution in L.A.
这样真不错
Well, that's kind of perfect.
我不知道 弗里茨
I don't know, Fritz.
也许你真的有能当副局长的
You may have the political instincts
政♥治♥直觉
to be Assistant Chief, after all.
别坐在那里
Oh, uh, uh, don't -- don't sit there.
那张桌子被诅咒了
That desk is cursed.
坐艾米边上吧
Be friends with Amy.
来这边吧
Yeah, over here.
安迪 你没事吧
Andy, you okay?
我想这位诺兰先生
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表