剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- Okay -- - Mom isn't always right, you know?
她花了很多时间等我爸爸...
She spent far too much time waiting for my dad to come --
不 我...想了其他办法
No, I've...thought of another way.
什么其他办法 没有其他办法
What other way? There is no other way.
-安迪意会不了 -他不用
- Andy isn't picking up on the hint. - He doesn't have to.
我已经有计划了 好吗
Look, I have a plan already in progress, okay?
听我说两句
Just hear me out for a second.
这说不通啊
Makes no sense.
凶手不是强行闯入的
The killer didn't force his way in.
玛丽就这么给他开门了
Mary just opened the door for him?
我觉得玛丽和别人的关系不会好到随便放人进来
I doubt Mary liked anyone enough to just let them in.
特别是在公♥寓♥里都是她偷来的东西
Especially with an apartment full of stolen goods.
有人在伺机等待
Someone was lying in wait.
玛丽的房♥东 格里芬 他有钥匙
Mary's landlord, Griffin. He'd have a key.
格里芬也有充分的动机
and Griffin had a serious motive.
他的小洛拉就像他的家人一样
He treated his precious little Lola like family.
玛丽不仅杀了他的狗
And not only did Mary kill his dog,
还妨碍他的生意
she was bad for business.
我忽略了这位愤怒的房♥东吗
Did I misread our outraged landlord?
请他过来 这一次
Invite him back in, and this time
不用再掩饰他来这里的原因
let there be no doubt as to why he's here.
格里芬·克拉克森
等等 我...我为什么需要律师
Wait, why -- why do I need an attorney?
我们不是说你需要律师 格里芬
We're not saying you need one, Griffin.
我们只是会给所有谋杀案的嫌犯
We just like to give all our murder suspects
宣读米兰达协议
their Miranda rights.
我是谋杀案的嫌犯
I'm a murder suspect?
太失礼了
This is so rude!
-为什么 -玛丽杀了你的狗
- Why?! - Mary killed your dog.
没错 没错 她杀了我可怜的洛拉
Yes. Yes, she murdered my poor little Lola.
那我有动机 但我没有手段
So I have motive, but I did not have the means.
手段
The means?
最喜欢这种会看犯罪剧的嫌犯
Got to love a suspect who's watched all the crime dramas.
我觉得你杀一个72岁的老太太
I don't think it'd be too difficult for you to kill
应该不难吧
a 72-year-old woman.
作为房♥东 你难道没有她公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
And as the landlord, wouldn't you have keys to her apartment?
让你能方便地伺机等待
Makes it easy for you to lie in wait.
伺机...天啊 听着
Lie in w-- oh, my goodness. Look,
不是只有我有钥匙
I'm not the only one with a key.
至少还有其他三个人有钥匙
At least three other people had keys.
这是完全无法否认的 对吗
And so that's plausible deniability, right?
如果还有其他嫌疑人 你们就不能...
You can't put me on trial if there's all these other --
不能起诉我
other suspects.
天啊 嫌疑人 我是个嫌疑人
Oh, my God. Suspects. I'm a suspect.
别想了 还有谁有钥匙
Forget that. Who else had a key?
托里当然有
Well, Tori did, of course.
-托里·邓肯 玛丽的侄女 -没错
- Tori Duncan, Mary's niece? - Yes!
你为什么要说"当然"
And why do you say, "Of course"?
不是任何人都会把钥匙给家人的
Not everyone gives a key to their family member.
-那是托里的公♥寓♥ -是吗
- It was Tori's apartment. - It was?
是啊 她和她丈夫付房♥租
Yes! She and husband paid the rent.
还有物业和其他费用
And the utilities and everything else.
他们的名字在租约上
It was their names on the lease.
为什么托里要租下公♥寓♥ 玛丽有退休金
Why did Tori rent the apartment? Mary kept her pension.
她的信用很好
She had excellent credit.
跟我说了这位以前当过警♥察♥的姨妈
...and told me about this elderly former-cop of an aunt.
她感觉像是个完美的租客 但是...
She sounded like the perfect tenant, but...
玛丽的退休金都去哪儿了
Where did Mary's pension go?
我想知道她家人还出哪些钱
And what else is her family paying for, I wonder?
租金2500一个月 还有300的物业费
$2,500 a month for rent, another $300 for utilities.
她租的车一个月也要140
And the cars she booked ran another $140 a month.
还有医疗保健 补充保险
Health care, supplemental insurance.
你还给了她连到你账号♥上的银行卡
You even gave her an ATM card linked to your checking account.
所以呢 玛丽姨妈没有孩子 我是她的亲人
So? Aunt Mary didn't have kids. I was her next of kin.
但肯定引发了一些纠纷
But it had to have caused some strain.
当你承担起另一个人的生活重担时
When you take responsibility for another human life,
纠纷...不可避免
strain is...unavoidable.
你的姨妈每个月要花你四千
Your aunt cost you over $4,000 a month.
-你失去了你的储蓄 -什么
- You lost your savings. - What?
怀亚特 别这样
Wyatt, please.
这是说我去不了乔治敦大学
Are you saying that I'm not going to Georgetown
是因为你把我的未来都给了这个老贱♥人♥吗
because you were giving away my future to that old bitch?
怀亚特
Wyatt!
你的姨妈是我们的家人 我们都得做出牺牲
Your aunt was family, and we all had to make sacrifices.
-真是胡扯 -你的人生呢
- That is such bullshit. - What about your life?
我们不如也来看看吧
Let's look at that, why don't we?
钢琴课 牙套 私人学校
The piano lessons, the braces, the private schools?
尽我们所能存钱供你上大学
Saving what we can for your college education?
你听我抱怨过一次
Did you ever hear me complain even once
要付这些钱吗
about having to pay for any of that?
-妈妈 -听过吗
- Mom -- - Did you?!
不 不 妈妈
No. No, Mom --
天啊 对不起 我不是这个意思 我...
God, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it like that. I --
她很难过 她有麻烦
She was difficult. She was trouble.
但她佩戴着警徽和枪辛苦了一辈子
But she carried a gun and a badge for her entire career,
我绝对不会把她扔到大街上
and I was never gonna throw her out on the street.
特别是她失去了自己的退休金
Especially when she lost her pension.
等等 女士 她失去了退休金
Wait, ma'am. She lost her pension?
怎么回事
How -- how did that happen?
她选择一次性提清所有钱
She picked the lump sum distribution
然后投资错了人
and invested it with the wrong person.
他本来保证每年会给她六万
He promised her an annuity of $60,000 for life.
等等 退休的时候可以选择
Hold on, you can get the lump sum distribution
一次性提清吗
of your retirement plan?
不 不行 我查过了
No. Never. And I checked.
玛丽的退休金每周
Mary's pension went by direct deposit
都会打到一个账户里
to a checking account every other week.
她的侄女显然对此一无所知
An account her niece obviously knew nothing about.
她的一切都没了
...she was taken for all she had.
你们应该做些什么
You people should've done something about that.
我们知道你们很难过
Okay, we can see how upset you are.
我们先把其他要问的问题
Let's get the rest of the questions
都先问了吧
we're required to ask you out of the way right now.
女士 你和怀亚特周日晚上在哪里
Ma'am, where were you and Wyatt on Sunday night?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你们没听到我刚刚说了什么吗
Did you hear anything that I just said?
你听到我刚刚说了什么吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你上周日晚上在哪里
Where were you last Sunday night?
我和妈妈去参加周内大学体验的
Mom and I were at a seminar for making the most
一场研讨会了
of your in-state university experience.
在长岛 从六点到九点
It lasted from 6 to 9 in Long Beach.
所以离玛丽姨妈十万八千里
So a billion miles away from Aunt Mary's.
你丈夫
And your husband --
他在哪里
where was he?
如果你想保持沉默也可以
It's all right if you want to remain silent.
我们只是想和你谈谈 奥尔
We'll just talk to you for a moment, Al.
你的儿子和妻子去长岛后
After your son and wife left for Long Beach,
你开车来到玛丽的公♥寓♥
you drove to Mary's apartment.
把你的车停在街边
You parked your car down the street
这样玛丽就看不到了
so Mary wouldn't see it.
我们有那辆车的搜查令
We have a warrant for that car.
你坐在这里 拒不合作时
And while you're sitting here, not cooperating,
我们正在你的车里寻找血迹
your vehicle is being searched for traces of blood.
我们还有不少证人
Plus we have multiple eyewitnesses
看到你在玛丽死的时候
that saw you enter and leave Mary's apartment...
出入她的公♥寓♥
...right around the time of her death.
听起来可信度真高
Well, that sounds promising.
六成是真的
And it's about 60% true.
他们看到了你黑色的本♥田♥雅阁
They saw your black Honda Accord.
甚至给了我们你的车牌号♥
They even gave us your license plate number
因为他们看到你从大楼里急匆匆地跑出来
because they also saw you running from the building.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表