剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
from the list of grudges his wife gave us?
国税局那边自然是还没有任何回音
Well, nobody here has heard back from the IRS, naturally.
而且联♥系♥到的人都说没见过他
And no one we've talked to has seen him.
但他们很感谢我们能够提醒他们
But people are very thankful, actually, for the heads up.
队长 联♥系♥到拖车场主了
Uh, Captain, the owner of the tow yard is on the line.
我们让他检查了拖车场 他们丢了一辆拖车
We let him inspect his site, and they're missing a tow truck.
解决了一个问题
Ahh. One question is answered.
一辆拖车
A tow truck.
如果他不再换车的话 我们就算是捉住他了
If he doesn't switch vehicles again, we've got him.
准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
等等
Uh... Ye-- Hold on.
我还要简单问副队
I just need to talk to the lieutenant
一些事情 所以...
about something real quick, so...
天 还是关于指纹那件事吗
Oh, my God. Is this more bullshit about the partials?
本来是件通过电脑匹配就能轻松解决的事情
It's just a simple match to a name that a computer can do,
但唯一的麻烦是警局这些愚蠢的政策
but the only thing getting in the way is this stupid policy
副队应该知道怎么避过这些
that the lieutenant probably knows how to get around, okay?
所以我只需要...
So I just need to --
但巴斯叫过你不要牵扯进其他任何人
Yeah, Buzz told you not to involve anyone else.
我没有啊 古斯 我只是...
I'm -- I'm not involving people, Gus. I'm just --
我就只是要了解一下情况 所以...
I'm just asking for background, so...
-怎么了 -我去问巴斯看他是否认为
- What? - You know, let me go ask Buzz if he thinks talking
-问副队这些事情 -不 你现在不能
- to Lieutenant Provenza about all this - No, you can't talk
-牵扯进了其他人 -去找巴斯
- is not involving other people. - to Buzz right now.
-看他怎么说 -他非常忙 他没有时间...
- See what he says. - He's very busy. He doesn't have time to --
现在大家都很忙啊
Everybody is busy right now.
你怎么就不能克制一下自己的冲动之类的
Why don't you just control your impulses -- or whatever it is --
不要问每个人同样的问题
to ask each one of them the same question
就不能自己想出答案来吗
and just think up a good answer on your own?
好吧
Okay.
而且不要浪费掉我这仅有一天的假
And not lose the rest of my only day off
我们还要去看《星际迷航》的啊
when we have tickets to see "Star Trek"?
我已经付过钱了
That I've already paid for.
-反正我走了 -古斯
- Anyways, I'm leaving. - Gus --
好吧 好吧 我来了
Okay. All right. I'm coming.
我来了 我只是...
I'm coming. I just --
该死 我们就快搞定了 好吗...
Damn it. We're so close right now, okay --
相信我 你得去看电影
Trust me. You need a movie.
-别想了 -好
- To get out of your head. - Okay.
帕特里丝 副队在审问室
Hey, Patrice. The lieutenant's in the break room.
谢谢 孩子们
Thank you, boys.
你怎么没打电♥话♥请我去
Why would you not call and tell me that you were
参加你的婚礼呢
sending me an invite to your wedding?
我是说 我...
I mean, I-I --
这将是我生活中的一个极大变化 莉兹
This is a big, big change in my life, Liz.
不 不是关于钱的事
No, it's not about the money!
至少不全是
Well, at least not entirely.
听着
Oh, uh, and listen,
记住他只偷了第一个受害者的钱
just remember that he only stole cash from the first victim.
-第一个受害者 -抱歉
- The first victim? - Excuse me.
我稍后再告诉你全部情况
I'll have to walk you through the rest of this later.
-你是在做... -没有 拜拜
- Are you doing the thing where somebody -- - No. Goodbye.
我美丽的帕特里丝啊
My beautiful Patrice.
今天压力大吗
Oh. Stressful day?
我们的疯狂枪击犯偷了一辆拖车
Well, uh, our mass shooter's in possession of a tow truck
还有大量的武器和弹♥药♥
and an enormous amount of weapons and ammunition,
而我们仍然不知道他想用这些做什么
and we still have no idea what he plans to do with it all.
你带什么给我了
What'd you bring me?
庆祝我们新经济自♥由♥的特别待遇
Something special to celebrate our new financial freedom.
甜菜
Beets.
还有山羊乳干酪
And goat cheese.
还有山羊乳干酪
And goat cheese.
作为奖励
For a treat.
还有一点意面沙拉
And a little pasta salad.
所以你考虑过了吗
Yeah. So, has it sunk in yet?
你退休的可能性
The possibility of you being able to retire?
考虑过了
It has.
但你要知道
But now, you understand
这是不会立即发生的 帕特里丝
that this is not going to be immediate, Patrice.
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
因为尽管我十分愿意相信
Well, because while I am perfectly willing to believe
莉兹是想结婚的
that -- that Liz intends to get married,
在她真正说"我愿意"之前
I wouldn't get the other half of that pension
我是没法拿到那一半养老金的
until she actually says the words "I do."
另外 你懂得 还有一些...
And, you know, there's also a couple of...
其他的考量
other considerations.
比如你的安全
Like your safety
还有我们要花更多时间在一起
and us spending more time together?
对哦 对哦
Well -- Oh, yeah. Yeah.
还有这几点
Those, also.
副队
Lieutenant --
帕特里丝 对不起 我们找到拖车了
Patrice. Uh, sorry. We found the tow truck.
好的 太好了 巴斯
Oh, great. That's great, Buzz.
-谢谢你 -没关系
- Thank you. - Uh, sure.
-我先走了 -不好意思
- Excuse me. - I'm sorry.
我还在上班
You know, I'm still on duty.
今晚我带你出去吃饭时
Now, we'll finish this discussion tonight
我们接着把这事说完
when I take you out to dinner.
-路易 亲爱的 等等 -苍天啊
- Louie, honey. Wait... - Oh, Ye gods!
不敢相信我差点走了出去
I can't believe that I almost walked out of here
却没带这些...甜菜
without these...beets.
我爱你 帕特里丝
I love you, Patrice.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
注意安全
Be careful out there.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
有邻居认出了新闻说的拖车 打电♥话♥来
Neighbor spotted the truck on the news and phoned it in.
有争斗痕迹
We have signs of a struggle.
两个弹孔 看到了吗
Two bullet holes. See?
-不太清楚 安迪 -伙计们借过一下
- Not quite, Andy. - Excuse me, fellas.
我会还回来的 我保证
I will give these back. I promise.
好了 在这 两个弹孔
Okay. Here we go. Two bullet holes.
一个在副驾驶座椅上 另一个在车门上
One in the passenger seat, the other one in the car door.
车窗上有飞溅的血迹
We have blood streaks on the window,
但没发现蔡斯或者他开枪打的人
but no sign of Chase or whoever he shot.
-你找到任何弹壳吗 -找到了
- Have you recovered any casings? - Yes.
-我看能否给你们看 -陶 有话直说
- Let me see if I can show you. - Uh, could you just tell us, Tao?
-拜托你了 -好吧 两个9毫米弹壳
- Please. - Okay. Two 9-millimeter.
和我们早晨找到的一样
Same as we found early this morning.
所以他还留着他的重型武器
So he's still saving his heavy artillery.
-但他开什么车拉着... -可能他步行
- Though what he's driving it around in... - Could be he's on foot.
或是他换了另一个受害者的车
Or he's taken another victim's car.
换车是他的惯用手法
Switching vehicles has been his M.O.
蔡斯可能有个人♥质♥
Chase might have a hostage.
他更像那种"杀人抛尸"的人
He's more like a "kill 'em and leave 'em" kind of guy.
好吧 迈克 安迪 继续
Okay. Mike, Andy, move on.
让鉴证科打印下拖车
Let S.I.D. print the tow truck
然后拉网式搜索受害者可能出现过的区域
and then start a grid search of the area for a possible victim.
同时 我们得回头查他憎恨的人名单
Meanwhile, we need to go back to our list of grudges.
是的卡森先生 这里是洛杉矶警局
Yes, Mr. Carson, this is the L.A.P.D...
-谢谢 -您认识叫艾略特·蔡斯的人吗
- Thank you. - Do you know an Elliot Chase?
他于2007年在布林医疗器械公♥司♥工作过
He worked at Breen Medical Instruments in 2007.
好的先生 我知道了
Yes, sir. I see.
你从未有过他的消息吗
So you haven't heard from him since?
塞拉扎女士吗 你好
Hello, Mrs. Salazar?
这里是艾米·塞克斯警探 洛杉矶警局
This is Detective Amy Sykes with the L.A.P.D.
我想问下关于艾略特·蔡斯在布林...
You were calling to give Elliot Chase at Breen...
你认识艾略特·蔡斯吗
Do you know an Elliot Chase?
你与艾略特·蔡斯
Did you work with Elliot Chase
于2007年在布林医疗器械公♥司♥共事过吗
at Breen Medical Instruments in 2007?
蔡斯先生近一个月内联♥系♥过你吗
Has Mr. Chase contacted you in the last month?
-他在布林工作... -如果你见到他
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表