剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
为什么 我有打电♥话♥的权力
Why? I get a phone call.
别把这通电♥话♥浪费在打给罗伯特·卡什上了
Don't waste it calling Robert Cushing.
干得好
Good work.
今晚先把我们这位大学小美女收押
Take our University Doll 101 to holding for the night.
让我们来给这位什么都见识过的大学生
Let's give our seen-it-all college student
来一场法律学研究生课程吧
a post-graduate course in the law.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把文件送到预定处去
I'll run the paperwork down to booking.
-马上就回来 长官 -好的
- Be right back, ma'am. - Okay.
被害人 罗伯特·卡什
桑切斯警探
Oh, Detective Sanchez.
这是马可
This is Mark.
他接下来的这几天会和你住在一起
He's gonna be staying with you for the next few days
直到我们找到他的家人
until we locate his family.
马可 跟桑切斯警探打个招呼
Mark, say hello to Detective Sanchez.
你好吗 小家伙
How are you doing, bud?
昨天和一群黑人度过一晚已经很糟糕了
Spending last night with a bunch of black people was bad enough.
我哪也不会跟这个墨西哥佬一起去的
I'm not going anywhere with a Mexican.
太神奇了 不是吗
That's amazing, isn't it?
是的 没错 是的
Yes, it is. Yes.
这对于我《身份》的下一♥期♥节目很重要
This would be huge for my next Identity,
但巴斯说我们甚至都不能展示给人看
but Buzz says we can't even show it.
我是说 为什么
I mean, why?
而且我们应该去跟这家伙聊聊 然后
And we should talk to this guy and --
巴斯不能在未申请转移令的情况下
Buzz can't bring Mr. Hecht from prison
发现匹配
把赫克特先生从监狱里带出来
without applying for a removal order.
不不不不 我 我的意思是
No, no, no, no. I-I mean --
我的意思是我们去监狱跟这个赫克特对质
I mean we go to the prison and we confront this Hecht guy,
这个杀人凶手 给他看我们整理出来的东西
this killer, and we show him what we put together.
这是我听过的最烂的主意之一
That's one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
而且你应该在巴斯叫你停下来的时候
And you should have stopped filming
就立刻停止拍摄
the second Buzz told you to.
我照做了 妈 我停了 我停了有一分钟
I did, Mom. I stopped -- I stopped for a minute.
-我只是回去然后 -好了 听我说
- I just went back and... - All right, listen to me.
巴斯只能以潜在目击者的身份
Buzz can only use this evidence
拿这项证据去跟赫克特先生聊聊
to talk to Mr. Hecht as a potential witness,
这个做法 顺带说一下 是你的建议
which, by the way, was your suggestion.
是的 但是现在 现在我们知道
Yeah, but now that -- now that we know --
我们来聊聊你不知道的
Oh, let's talk about what you don't know
或者你不记得的
or what you don't remember.
赫克特先生是两位涉嫌
Mr. Hecht is one of two people
谋杀巴斯父亲罪行的嫌疑人之一
responsible for murdering Buzz's father.
你去跟赫克特说这件事
You talk to Hecht,
他就会立即联♥系♥他的同伙
he could immediately contact his accomplice,
那么这个案子就会彻底黄掉
and this case will fall apart completely.
我希望你能把这段视频
I want you to delete this video
从你的笔记本电脑和手♥机♥里删除
from your laptop and your cellphone.
-好的 但是 妈 -立刻就删
- Okay, but, Mom... - Right now.
-等等 妈 我 我 -我说了立刻
- Wait -- wait a minute, Mom. I-I -- - I said right now.
带孩子好玩吗
So, how go the joys of parenting?
从你做爸爸的第一个晚上你学到了什么
What did you learn your first night as a dad?
我都没有睡觉 长官
I didn't sleep, sir.
这非常正常
That's very common.
可怜的小马可怎么样
But how is poor little Mark?
马可 他恨墨西哥人
Mark -- Ah, he hates Mexicans.
是的 他 他叫我"湿背客"
Yeah, he -- he called me a wetback,
他还叫我妈说英语
and he demanded that my mom speak English.
他大概只是想要激怒你
He's probably just trying to get a rise out of you.
新地方的第一晚总是很难适应
It's hard to sleep your first night in a new place.
不 不 他是夜猫子
No. No. He's -- He's nocturnal.
每次我关掉灯 五分钟后
Every time I turned out the lights, five minutes later,
他就爬起床 把电视打开
he was out of bed, and he had the television on.
当我终于把遥控器藏起来了
And when I finally hid the remote,
可怜的小马可就骂我是移♥民♥
poor little Mark called Immigration on me.
什么
What?
然后这样就过了一个小时
And they came. So, that was an hour.
谢谢 有时候我在要不要孩子这件事上
Thank you. You know, sometimes I waver
会犹豫不决 但听你一说胜读十年书
on the subject of kids, but this helps.
马可现在怎么样了
How's Mark doing now?
我把他交给我妈和邻居了
You know, I left him with my mother and our neighbor.
我不知道结果会变成什么样
I do-- I don't know how that's going to turn out, ma'am.
至少不会比布里糟糕
He'll end up doing better than Brie,
也就是我们的大学娃娃
A.K.A. Our University Doll,
昨晚被拘留
did in holding last night,
和其他妓♥女♥待在一起
mixing it up with other ladies of the evening.
今天早上我给了她一个机会
I gave her a choice this morning
让她和她的新朋友一起玩玩或者改变主意
of hanging out with her new friends or revoking.
她去了
She's on her way up.
她新朋友的价码
None of her new friends were anywhere
都没有她高
near as high-end as Brie.
看她的账户 光从卡什身上
Checking her LLC, just from Cushing,
她一周就能赚600到1800美元
she was getting $600 to $1,800 a week.
但不是只有大学娃娃
But University Doll isn't the only person
把其他男人的钱塞进自己腰包
stuffing other men's money into an LLC.
在过去六个月中
And for the past six months,
受害者的妻子从她和她丈夫共同
the victim's wife was transferring large sums
持有的账户中转移了大量的钱
from joint accounts she holds with her husband
到她在巴拿马的个人账户里
into individual ones she holds in Panama.
巡逻队已经去机场带卡什医生
Ah, well, patrol's meeting Dr. Cushing
和她女儿过来了
and her daughter at the airport.
在等卡什医生过来的这段时间
Well, while we wait for Dr. Cushing to arrive,
我们该谈谈她可能会有什么作案动机
we should spend a moment talking with her potential motive.
我不懂为什么你要问波比的事
I don't understand why you're asking about Bobby.
洛杉矶警局
他怎么了
What happened to him?
这里
This.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 他死了吗
Oh, my God. He's dead?
是的 看起来是个人恩怨
Very. And it looks personal, too.
你知道谁这么恨波比以至于
So, you wouldn't have any idea who would have been
把他的头搞成这样吗
mad enough at Bobby to crush his head in?
不 不 他人非常好
No. No. He was very sweet --
至少对我是这样
at least, to me.
-你们怎么认识的 -网上
- And you met how? - Online.
跟其他很多男人相比
And compared to a lot of other guys,
他真的很温柔
he was actually pretty tame.
你男朋友嫉妒你和
Was your boyfriend jealous
卡什先生的关系吗
of your relationship with Mr. Cushing?
多么愚蠢的问题
What a stupid question.
不 不 他不嫉妒
No. No, he wasn't jealous.
他为什么要嫉妒
Why would he be?
而且我跟波比又没什么关系 天
And I did not have a relationship with Bobby. God.
只是安全的性♥交♥易而已
It was transactional, safe sex.
在一个私人酒店房♥间里
Over and done with in a private hotel room
我不觉得这些性♥交♥易有这么安全
The sex doesn't look all that safe to me.
我们都是谨慎的成年人
by two discreet adults.
拜托
Please.
拜托请不要就因为他在死之前和我睡过一晚
Please do not smear Bobby's whole life because he --
就抹黑他的整个人生
he spent a night with me before he died.
拜托了
Please.
有人来看你了 可能是两个
You have a visitor, possibly two.
他的家人不该被这么对待
His -- His family doesn't deserve that...
天 我也不该
Oh, God. ...and I don't deserve that, either.
如果他被谋杀了 肯定是一个对他们
If he was murdered, it was by someone
离婚这件事不高兴的人干的
who was unhappy about their divorce.
昨天上午六点到七点你在哪
Where were you between 6:00 and 7:00 A.M. Yesterday?
和男朋友在家里
I was at home with my boyfriend.
我来告诉你我们的问题所在吧 布里
Let me share our problem with you, Brie.
你是一个妓♥女♥ 以及你所谓的现在
You're a prostitute, and your so-called boyfriend, Eric --
正被拘留的男朋友埃里克
who's in a holding cell, too, by the way --
有时也会加入
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表