剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
with a note on your ass
上面写着"我跟警♥察♥说了艾林·希姆斯的事"
saying that "I told the police about Erin Simms!"
然后我们来看看你的纳粹朋友们
And then we'll see if your Nazi friends
是不是真的不杀白人
really don't kill white people.
在我说交代任何信息之前
Before I say anything else...
我需要保护 哥们
I need protection, man.
我需要保护
I need protection.
不
Oh, no.
他不会从我们这获得任何保护
He's not getting any protection from us.
我们会用其他方法来查明
We will figure out if there really are connections
希姆斯副警官和法庭里发生的这一切
between Deputy Simms and what happened in the courthouse
是不是真的有联♥系♥
some other way.
我建议你们从申请搜查令开始
I suggest you start with a warrant
然后好好查一下希姆斯副警官生活中的
and go through every inch of
一切蛛丝马迹
Deputy Simms' life
并且有任何发现立即告知我
and let me know what you find.
保护
Protection.
我们才是需要保护的人
We're the ones who need protection.
队长 希姆斯既是执法人员
Captain, Simms was law enforcement
又是这起阴谋的受害者
and a victim of this conspiracy?
有人给德怀特的枪上了膛 副队
Someone loaded Dwight's gun, Lieutenant.
我觉得这一次
I think this is one of those times
我们需要先收集事实
when we need to gather our facts first
再建立犯罪理论了
and develop a theory of the crime later.
精神健全是个相对的概念
Sanity is a relative thing.
德怀特从法律角度上来说并不疯狂
Dwight wasn't legally crazy,
但他有和所有离家出走的人
but he had a persecution complex
一样严重的被迫♥害♥妄想症
as big as all outdoors.
白人♥权♥利运动的典型特征之一
Typical of the white power movement.
-他曾被迫♥害♥过吗 -并没有
- Had he been persecuted? - Not really.
他比他之前那规矩的样子聪明多了
He was smarter than he was disciplined.
但显然没有什么冲动控制能力
Didn't have much impulse control, obviously.
那么他 他从没暗示过
And he, he never hinted at
是谁让他去杀害那些受害人的吗
who ordered him to kill his victims?
所有这些种族混合的夫妇
All these mixed-race couples?
没有 他说他是自己产生这个想法的
No, he said he thought it up himself.
感觉是真话
That felt true.
你知道他犯下的所有谋杀案
Did you know he committed all his murders
都是在有名的纳粹分子的生日吗
on the birthdays of famous Nazis?
这正是我如何
Which is partly how I --
这边有小镜子吗 我想看看我的脸
Is there a hand mirror around? I'd like to see my face.
你知道吗 我们先把这段录完吧
You know, let's finish with this first.
你 你的护士在瞪我了
Your, your nurse is giving me the evil eye.
那可不好
Well, that's not nice.
你好啊
Hello.
我很好 别担心
I'm fine, don't worry.
詹姆斯
Hi, James.
我还得死多久
How long am I gonna be dead?
直到我们查明是否还有其他人想杀你
Until we find out if anyone else wants to kill you.
德怀特有没有解释过
Did Dwight ever explain
他为什么决定要谋杀这些人呢
why he decided to murder these people?
没有直接说过 但在我们第三次诊疗的时候
Not directly, but in our third session,
他说雅利安运动将会团结在某位
he said the Aryan movement was coming together
新领导人旗下
under someone new.
德怀特说齐克隆兄弟会要换领导人吗
Dwight said the Zyklon brotherhood had changed leaders?
他从来没承认过是齐克隆兄弟会的一员
He never admitted to being part of Zyklon.
他把那看作泛雅利安运动的一部分
He kept it generic Aryan,
但 是的 他提到过一个人的名字
but yes, there was a name of a guy.
这个名字在你记的笔记里吗
Would it be in your notes?
你知道吗 记笔记可是个好主意
You know, that's a great idea.
是的 我把所有我们的治疗过程就记录下来了
Yes, I recorded all our sessions.
那你还记得那些记录放在哪吗
And do you remember where those recordings are?
你是不是想叫我告诉你去哪找那些记录
Oh, do you want me to tell you where to find them?
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
德怀特死了吗
Dwight's dead?
是的
Yes.
在我办公室里右边那个文件柜
In my office in the bottom drawer
最底层的抽屉里的
of my right file cabinet
一个标注着"达尼尔"的红色小盒子里
in a little red box marked "Darnell."
把我的笔记也拿上
Get my notes, too,
然后听一下我们第三次治疗中那段
and listen for the bit during our third session
德怀特开始说 说什么来着
where Dwight starts to say -- - what was it?
"这是不合法的 因为我们
"It's not illegal because we have no...
在制定自己的法律的过程中不再有话语权了
...say in making our own laws anymore.
国家被分割了
The country is divided up,
而我们能从中获得的越来越少
and we are getting less and less of it.
我的权利被夺走了"
My rights are being taken away."
你能举个例子告诉我
Can you give me an example of how,
在你每天的私人生活中
in your personal, everyday life,
你 德怀特 是如何失去你的权利的吗
you, dwight, have lost your rights?
没问题
Sure.
大学的录取有种族配额
There's racial quotas to get into college.
我没有被录取就因为名额
So I wasn't accepted
被某个愚蠢的墨西哥人占了
because some dumb Mexican was.
加利福尼亚州的大学没有种族配额
California universities don't have racial quotas.
不 那是胡扯 那不是事实
No, that's bullshit, that's not true!
你被拒了
And you were turned down
是因为你的成绩 英语文学 D
because of your grades. English lit, "D."
代数 F
Algebra, "F."
世界史 D
World history, "D."
如果你读了哈佛法学院毕业生
If you would read Jordan Graff,
乔丹·格拉夫的书
who is a Harvard law graduate, by the way,
你就会意识到公立学校的课程
you would realize that the public-school curriculums
已经被调整过
have been adjusted
以至于白人的成绩比少数族裔差得多
so that white people do more poorly than minorities!
这是有人故意为之
It's all being done on purpose!
好吧
Okay.
我会去读的
I'll read Jordan Graff.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是正在帮我们夺回祖国的人
He is someone who is helping us regain our fatherland.
你私下里认识乔丹·格拉夫吗
Do you know this Jordan Graff personally?
是的 关系密切
Yes, I do, very well.
当然他不是我真正的父亲
He's not my real dad, of -- of course, but -- you know,
但是我真正的父亲应该是
my real dad should be recognized
这个愚蠢的国家的帝王
as a king in this stupid country.
但是 乔丹·格拉夫他
But, Jordan Graff, he...
待我如同他的孩子
treats me like a son.
我们回到前面的话题
Let's go back.
我以为你不知道你的生父是谁
I thought you didn't know who your real dad was.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
我不应该知道
I'm not supposed to,
但是他是我们的事业背后的真正力量
but he's the real power behind our cause.
有一天我会见到他的
And I will meet him one day.
稍等 请在这里暂停
Wait, hold on. Pause it right there, please.
乔丹·格拉夫 为什么我们没听说过他
Jordan Graff -- why have we not heard about him?
也没听说过德怀特的父亲
Or Dwight's father?
乔医生的笔记中写道
In his notes, Dr. Joe says that
德怀特很可能想要引起格拉夫的注意
Dwight was probably trying to get attention from Graff
因为他把他的父亲理想化了
because he idealized him
并且似乎在谈论到
and seemed delusional
他的父亲的时候充满了幻想
on the subject of his father, ma'am.
德怀特疏远他的母亲
It says here Dwight is estranged from his mother,
婚前叫做威尔德雷德·达尼尔
Wildred Darnell, also her maiden name.
这段录音已经到了最后
We're very near the end of the session.
让我们把最后部分听完
Please, let's get it over with.
好的 继续
Oh, yes, go ahead.
也许你的父亲会在你的庭审现场
Well, maybe your father will show up for you
-出现 -也许他会的
- at the trial. - Maybe he will.
也许我会向他证明
And maybe I will prove to him
我是一名杰出的斗士
that I was a worthy soldier.
我们拭目以待
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表