剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
What about Jerry Vogel,
那个你找来帮助你联♥系♥德怀特的人
who you asked to communicate with Dwight for you?
你是怎么知道他的
How did you know him?
因为副警长艾林·希姆斯
That -- that was because the Sheriff's Deputy,
拒绝带德怀特出来和我说话
Erin Simms, refused to bring Dwight out to speak to me,
但是他提过有另一个狱友
but he said that there was another prisoner
有时会和他聊天
who talked to him sometimes.
我放弃了
I give up. I give up.
希姆斯是参与其中的
I mean, Simms was part of this.
我是说他可能就是
I mean, he could have been
德怀特的父亲或者叔叔之类的
Dwight's father or uncle or something.
我们应该比照德怀特和他的DNA
We should check Dwight's DNA against his and see.
你说过德怀特的父亲是一名海军陆战队员
You said that Dwight's father was a marine
还没有见他的儿子就在伊♥拉♥克♥被杀了
who was killed in Iraq without ever meeting his son.
是的
Yes, that's right.
但是我的父母在他们生前帮助了我们很多
But my parents helped out a lot while they were alive,
所以现在这个境地并不是贫穷导致的
so it wasn't poverty that led us to this terrible place.
你是想问我做错了什么吗
Do you want to ask me what I did wrong?
你是想问我如何培养出一个
Do you want to ask me how I managed to raise a kid
如此作恶多端的孩子吗
who grew up to do so many terrible things?
不是
No.
在审判之前的一次对话中
In an interview leading up to his trial,
德怀特说他的父亲还活着
Dwight said that his father was still alive
而且应该是这个国家的帝王
and should be a king in this country.
他说过他的父亲还活着吗
He said his father was still alive?
天啊 你知道吗
Wow. Uh, well, you know what?
德怀特最近两年说过很多蠢话
Dwight said a lot of stupid things the last two years.
我一点都不惊讶 他小的时候
I'm not surprised. He would make up stories
也会编造跟他父亲有关的谎言
about his father when he was a little kid, too.
他在每个生日和节日的时候
And he would look for him every birthday,
都会去寻找他的父亲
every -- every holiday.
我所有能做的
And all I could do...
就是尽力去关爱他
was try and love him.
我仍然爱着他
And I still love him.
在你眼里的冷血杀手
I mean, you see a cold-blooded killer.
在我眼里是一个会给我做母亲节贺卡的小孩子
I see a little boy who made me mother's day cards
他的膝盖我还缠过绷带
and whose knees I bandaged.
听我说 我理解
And, look, I understand.
我理解你不得不开枪射杀他
I understand that you had to shoot him.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 达尼尔女士
Thank you, Ms. Darnell.
我能感受到你的理解
I feel that you do understand.
杰瑞·沃吉尔准备开口了
也许这是突破口
Maybe this is a break.
队长 杰瑞·沃吉尔要求和我们见面
Captain,Jerry Vogel has asked to talk with us again.
我还有最后一个问题
I just have one more question.
-请说 -我不想恶化事态
- Yeah. - Not to make things worse,
但是希望你可以告知德怀特父亲的名字
but if you could tell me the name of Dwight's father
-这样的话 -你知道吗
- so that... - You know what?
我不能再和你说话了 抱歉
I really can't talk to you anymore. I'm so sorry.
我知道你必须这么做 但是我不能说
I know what you did was necessary, but I really can't.
达尼尔女士 我只需要一个名字
Ms. Darnell, I just need one name.
他已经过世了
Of a dead man.
为什么
Why?
他的父亲与此毫无关系
His father had nothing to do with it!
你们想要我来 我来了
You want me, you got me, okay?
我出不去了 没关系
I can't get out. Fine.
但是我不能在现在的地方继续呆下去了
But I need to leave where I'm at.
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
你们要搞死我吗 还是怎么
You guys burned me, is what.
我昨晚回到我的牢房♥
I'm going back to my cell last night,
一些可怕的雅利安人
and some scary Aryan dude
就像是专门为了伤害我才进监狱似的
who probably just got himself arrested just to hurt me
他们把重重关上牢门并告诉我
slams me into the bars and tells me
他们知道我跟警♥察♥坦白了 接下来就要杀了我
they know I talked to the police and that I'm next.
去他妈的
Well, screw that.
你受到了直接威胁
You were directly threatened?
是的 而且这根本不值得 所以我准备坦白
Hell, yeah. And it -- it ain't worth it, so I'll talk.
-两个条件 -请说
- Two conditions. - Which are?
第一
One...
保护性监禁
Protective custody.
少一些雅利安人的地方
Someplace less...Aryan.
第二
And two...
我想要一杯玛格丽塔
I want a margarita.
加冰还是少冰
Frozen or on the rocks?
能各来一杯吗 求你了
Could I have one of each, please? I'm begging.
那得看你是怎么回答问题的了
That all depends on how you answer our questions.
来吧 问吧
Go, go. Ask away.
是谁让你为威尔德雷德·达尼尔
Who ordered you to act as a go-between
和她儿子传话的
for Wildred Darnell and her son dwight?
一个叫艾林·希姆斯的警官
A Deputy called Erin Simms.
就是德怀特杀死的那个
The one who Dwight shot up.
所有纳粹分子都照希姆斯说的做
All the Nazis did what Simms told them.
希姆斯肯定没和德怀特说"来杀我"
Simms didn't say to Dwight, "Hey, kill me."
肯定是其他人命令的
Someone else must have done that.
-是谁 -我不确定
- Who was it? - I-I'm not sure, okay?
但非要我猜的话 我觉得应该是那个
But if I had to guess, I-I'd say it was the same guy
安排我成为县监狱中
who set me up as the go-between
所有人的传话筒的人
for everyone inside county --
我的律师 乔丹·格拉夫
My lawyer, Jordan Graff.
他无偿为我上诉
He took my appeal pro bono and --
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
你想喝玛格丽塔
You want your margaritas?
我们给你三杯
We'll give you three.
但你去酒吧享受前 沃吉尔先生
But before you belly up to the bar, Mr. Vogel,
我们要你先做些事
there's something we need you to do.
随便说
Anything.
你为什么要给我打电♥话♥ 杰瑞
I don't understand why you called me, Jerry.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble here.
你县监狱里的朋友
Your friends in county...
他们干什么了
Did what?
德怀特发疯后
Ever since Dwight went nutty,
他们一直对我很怀疑
they've been looking at me suspicious-like.
别人还在议论
and people are talking about
希姆斯身上发生的事
what happened to Simms, too.
别担心这些事
Don't concern yourself with that.
但他们知道我和德怀特妈妈谈过
But they know I talked to Dwight's mom,
这都是你要我♥干♥的
which is only what I was told to do.
她之前就在这里
But she was here earlier.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我看到她了
I saw her.
万一她说出来了呢
What if she talked?
说出什么
About what?
威尔德雷德·达尼尔什么都不知道
Wildred Darnell doesn't know jack,
等事情到了那个地步 你也什么都不知道
And when it comes right down to it, neither do you.
但万一她跟他们说了你的计划呢
But what if she told them about your plans?
天 别这么猴急
Oh, ye gods. Don't be so pushy.
也许威尔德雷德知道德怀特想干什么
Maybe Wildred really knew what Dwight was going to do,
所以她才想找他谈
and that's why she was trying to talk to him.
或许他告诉她 希姆斯跟你合作
Or -- or maybe he told her Simms was working with you.
真是个笨蛋 他说漏嘴了
What a friggin' idiot. He just lost him.
你去哪里
Wh-- where are you going?
别走啊
Don't walk out.
你要是这么丢下我
Hey. Hey, you leave me like this,
我就告诉警方我知道的一切
I'll just tell the police everything I know.
什么一切
About what?
所有事
Everything.
我真希望我明白你在说什么 杰瑞
I really wish I understood what you meant, Jerry.
也许你该换一名律师了
Perhaps it's time you sought alternative counsel.
十名小纳粹堵在走廊里了
Got our 10 little nazis stacked out in the hall.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表