剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你说谎 你根本没跟珍妮弗聊过
That's a lie. You never spoke to Jennifer.
"当我问起他戴着的那块新的瑞士军表
"He pulled me by the hair and threatened my life
他抓住我的头发威胁要杀了我"
when I asked about the new swiss army watch he was wearing."
听着是不是有点耳熟
Does that sound familiar?
别相信我的话
Don't take my word for it.
我们这有一份珍妮弗的笔录
We have a statement from Jennifer.
你自己看
Here.
读一下 也许能唤起你的回忆
Read it. Might jog your memory.
不用担心你那点家暴问题
Don't worry about the domestic-violence issues.
-加油 巴斯 搞定他 -诉讼时效
- Come on, Buzz, get him. - The statute of limitations...
-他快问出来了 -在你那么多次
- He's close. - ...has expired on the number of times
骚扰珍妮弗后已经失效
you knocked Jennifer around.
是的 她关于手表的证词
Yes, her statement about the watch,
再加上残缺的指纹以及对你不在场证明的否认
taken with the partials, and denying your alibi...
情况可是相当糟糕啊
Very bad.
所以我们这场谈话的条件已经变了
So the terms of our conversation have changed...
因为两起谋杀案的罪名
Because two murders
不会仅仅就把你拽出克恩谷州立监狱
doesn't just jerk you out of Kern
然后扔进鹈鹕湾监狱而已
and throw you into Pelican Bay.
这会把你送进前往圣昆丁监狱的巴士的队列
It puts you in line for a bus ride to San Quentin
然后在牢房♥里等待被执行死刑
and a cell on death row.
死刑 什么
Death row? What?
-为什么 -你那晚并没有对任何人开枪
- Why? - You didn't shoot anyone that night.
是你的同伙扣下的扳机
Your partner pulled the trigger.
但如果我们找不到他 我们就得拿你来定案
But if I can't find him, I'll settle for you.
就因为一个指纹和一块愚蠢的手表吗
Because of a fingerprint and a stupid watch?
那块表是我买♥♥的
I-I bought that watch.
-在哪买♥♥的 -在 在诺茨罗姆百货
- Where? - At -- at Nordstrom's on --
瑞士军表在你的同伙枪击并杀害了
Swiss army watches were not sold in American stores
这个人三年之后
until three years after your accomplice
才在美国进行售卖♥♥
shot and killed this man.
史蒂夫·沃特森
还有这个人
And this man.
杰伊·沃特森
先生 这是你最后一次说谎
And that, sir, is your last lie.
我再问你一次 仅此一次
I will ask once more, just once,
如果你不如实回答
And if you don't answer me truthfully,
我们就把你移交给检察官
we will hand you over to the D.A.
让司法系统来进行裁决
and let the justice system take its course --
你抢劫ATM机那晚跟谁在一起
Who was with you the night you robbed the ATM?
-赶紧交代 -我不明白
- Come on. - I don't get this.
那都是30年前的事了 哥们
It was 30 years ago, man.
但我希望那段时光
But I hope the moment
你还仍然记忆犹新
has been kept fresh in your memory.
我需要一个名字
I need a name.
我给你那个人的名字就能回克恩监狱了吗
I give you a name, and I go back to Kern?
如果我们成功逮捕他
If we get an arrest,
你同意指证你的搭档
you agree to testify against your partner,
并且如实进行陈述
and you make a statement of facts...
是的 我们能想办法搞定那件事
Yeah, we can work that out.
好的
Fine.
他叫比利
It was Billy.
比利·琼斯
Billy Jones.
你知道琼斯先生住在哪吗
And do you know where Mr. Jones lives?
-你有他的住址吗 -没有
- Do you have an address? - No.
那小镇的名字呢 哪座城 哪个州
What about the name of the town, a city, a state?
我怎么会还知道那些
How the hell would I know that anymore?
-那他是哪里人 -你去问他啊
- What about where he was from? - Ask him.
我为什么要关心这家伙是哪里人
Why would I care where the guy was from?
-这 这不好吗 -威廉·琼斯
- Is -- is this bad? - William jones
是英语世界中
is one of the most common names...
最常见的名字之一
...in the English-speaking world.
他开枪之后吓坏了
He freaks out over the shooting stuff.
我之后再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
你还记得是怎么认识比利或者他是做什么的吗
Can you recall how you met billy or what he did for a living?
不记得了 抱歉
No. Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我们将继续对你进行隔离关押
We will continue to hold you in isolation
直到我们找到这位琼斯先生
until we find this Mr. Jones
并且他证实了你说的话
and he corroborates your story.
对赫克特先生的审讯结束了
Mr. Hecht is finished.
巴斯 你做到了 哥们
Buzz, you did it, man.
请站起来 把双手放在身体两侧
Stand up, please. Put your hands to your sides.
在收押完成之前请勿乱动
and don't move until you're properly secured.
安迪 能跟我来一下吗
Andy, will you come with me?
到底怎么惹到他了啊
Say, what the hell is the bug up his ass?
我不明白
I don't get it.
这两位被谋杀的受害人
These two men who were murdered...
-怎么了 -是他的父亲和叔叔
- Yeah? - ...His father and his uncle.
天啊 他的父亲和叔叔
Man. His father and his uncle?
我真是地球上最倒霉的混♥蛋♥
Am I not the unluckiest son of a bitch on earth?
我是说 怎么会这么巧
I mean, what are the odds?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
昨天 这个白♥痴♥打了我一拳
Yesterday, this pea brain took a swing at me.
富林副队
Lieutenant Flynn,
雷达队长 见过卫斯·诺兰 特殊调查部
Captain Raydor, meet Wes Nolan, SIS.
卧底齐克隆兄弟会已经 五年了
Undercover with the z-brotherhood for...five years?
快6年了
Almost six.
很高兴能回来看到些熟面孔
Glad to be back with some friendly faces.
尽管如此 抱歉一时情急
Sorry about the circumstances, though.
不容易
Tough.
非常不容易
It's very tough.
-你一直潜伏在齐克隆兄弟会 -是的
- You've been working with Zyklon the whole time? - Yeah.
一直在顺着他们的权力链往上爬
Climbing up their greasy pole...
直到齐克隆兄弟会放弃贩售冰♥毒♥
Till the z's started pulling back
和其他毒品
from dealing meth and drugs
并开始煽动仇恨情绪
and started pushing hate.
好了 你们知道我们之间的约定 伙计们
Right, you know the deal, guys.
我们在齐克隆兄弟会有绝佳的内应
We had a great asset inside Z,
你们在调查科尔森一家的案子时
and had we used him when you were
我们也动用了他的资源
investigating the Colsons,
本来也就是这样了
that would have been that.
但那天法庭上发生了枪击之后
But after the shooting in the courthouse,
我觉得我们需要重新评估
I think we need to re-evaluate
如何让卫斯发挥最大作用
how Wes can do the most good.
继续潜伏齐克隆兄弟会还是跟警局协作
Back with the z-brotherhood or with us.
但首先 队长 既然你已经重回岗位
But first, Captain, since you've been cleared to resume duty,
很显然 我希望你能参与到我的决策中来
obviously, I want to include you in my decision.
谢谢 霍华德局长
Thank you, Chief Howard.
诺兰警探 谁在运作齐克隆兄弟
Detective Nolan, who runs Z-brotherhood?
这一点一直不明了
That's never been entirely clear.
二十年来 看起来齐克隆兄弟的
For two decades, it looked like the principal shot-caller
首席决策人是布莱恩·舒尔茨
with the Z's was Brian Schultz.
纳粹精英 更在意倒卖♥♥毒品军♥火♥
Nazi-lite, cared more about the cash he was making
赚钱而不是白人♥权♥利的事情
selling drugs and guns than the white power business.
但两年前舒尔茨心脏病发作而死时
But when Schultz dropped dead of a heart attack two years ago,
的确有些小动作
there was a little coup.
格拉夫 这位副队
And Graff, who the lieutenant here
-有幸见过的 -是啊 真是好人呢
- had the pleasure of meeting... - Yeah. Sweet guy.
乔丹·格拉夫一路挤上顶层
Jordan Graff shoved his way up to the top.
或者至少在我看来是这样
Or, at least, that's what it looks like from where I am.
听好了 格拉夫是个很注重本质的人
Now, look, graff is a back-to-basics guy.
重新强调了思想的纯洁性
Re-emphasized ideological purity.
主办了强制性基本刑事法讲座
Held mandatory seminars in basic criminal law.
教每个人如何做自己
Taught everyone how to go pro per.
你说格拉夫一路挤上顶层
You said Graff shoved his way to the top.
他又挤掉了谁呢
Who did he push out of the way?
老科尔森
The older Mr. Colson.
他以为下一届就是他了
He thought he was next in line.
科尔森家族毫无疑问
There's no question Colson's family
是宣扬白人♥权♥利的狂热分子
were white power fanatics,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表