剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你马上要有个小妹妹了
You're gonna have a little sister in your life.
如果她不跟
Well, you would
盖里的父母一起生活的话
if she wasn't going to be living with Gary's parents.
实际上 盖里的父母
Actually, uh, Gary's parents
邀请我母亲搬过去和他们一起住
invited my mother to move in with them.
说他们可以一起照顾宝宝
Said that they could all look after the baby together.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - ?Yeah.
除了我妈妈说她不想再
Except my mom said that she doesn't want
让我们之间的距离越来越大了
to risk putting any more distance between us.
因为是我说希望把这孩子送去领养的
And since I said that I wanted the baby to be adopted...
抱歉打扰一下 我不参与讨论
Excuse me. I am out of this discussion.
就只 只做饭
Just -- just cooking.
那么 盖里的父母住在哪里
So, where do Gary's parents live?
教堂市
Cathedral City.
就在棕榈泉市边上
It's right outside of Palm Springs.
那倒是不远 真的
That isn't so far, really.
是的是的 不过要是我妈妈
Yeah. Yeah. Except what if my mom,
某天早上醒来
like, wakes up one morning
想要带走这个小女孩
and decides that she wants to take off with this little girl,
然后吉姆和琳达没有权力
and then Jim and Linda don't have the parental rights
去追回她们
that they need to go after them?
我为什么要陪她看超声波图呢
Like, why did I go and watch the sonogram with her?
看见那个小孩影响了我的判断
Like, seeing that baby is clouding my judgment.
真的吗
Really?
影响了你的判断
Clouding your judgment?
对不起
Sorry.
我就...就做饭
Just...just cooking.
相信一个瘾君子能做出正确的选择
Trusting an addict to do the right thing,
确实有风险
it is a risk.
我知道
I know that.
但若放弃她们 你又能得到什么呢
But what do you gain by giving up on them?
我希望保持清醒
Well, I hope being sober
没有毁了你的早晨
hasn't ruined your morning.
摘下你的墨镜
And take off those damn sunglasses.
这太无礼了
It's just plain rude.
她怎么能演克里斯的母亲
How could she play Chris' mom?
她比他大不上十岁
She's not even 10 years older than him.
好莱坞年龄
Hollywood years.
我头疼
I have a headache,
而且我是长♥期♥头疼
and I am in chronic, chronic pain.
那不是你现在应该担心的 蒂娜
Well, that's the least of your worries, Tina.
在你享受那些绿色药丸和玛格丽特
While you were enjoying the aftereffects
双重后效的时候
of that green pill / margarita combo,
你那些所谓的朋友们正在揭发你肮脏的秘密
all your so-called friends were spilling your dirty secrets.
不 除了我的雷蒙
No, not my Ramon.
特别是你的雷蒙
Especially your Ramon.
我们了解到你不仅分发药物
We've learned that you distribute drugs
给你的游泳伙伴们
not only to your swim buddies,
你还被称为明星们的药剂师
but you're also known as a pill peddler to the stars.
不 亲爱的 我就是明星
Oh, no. I am the star, darling.
那个小团体
That little group?
他们只不过是嫉妒我事业的演员
They're just actors jealous of my career.
克里斯并不嫉妒你的那些成功
Chris wasn't jealous of your wild success.
但你还是塞药给他了
But you were slipping him drugs, too.
不不 他很清白
No, no. He was so clean.
他又变回从前那个克里斯托夫·罗宾了[小熊维尼角色]
He'd gone back to being Christopher Robin.
那是我遇见他时给他的绰号♥
That was his nickname when I met him
因为他做了太久的孩子
because he'd stayed a child for so long.
妈妈的乖儿子
Mama's little boy.
作为你的丈夫
Now, as your husband,
他肯定知道你从哪里获得药物
he must have known where you got your drugs.
注意点
Watch it.
我在两季的《法制洛杉矶》里面
I recurred as a deputy D.A.
演过副检察官
for two seasons on "Legal L.A."
你再这么说下去 我就会找律师
You keep talking like this, and I will ask for a lawyer.
我们以谋杀罪逮捕你时 你也许会需要一个
Well, you'll probably need one when we arrest you for murder.
什么谋杀
What murder?
克里斯死于嗑药过量
Chris died of an overdose.
但不是他自己吃的
But not by his own hand.
要是洛杉矶警局向媒体公布你是头号♥嫌犯
Think you'll still be a star when the L.A.P.D.
你还会是一个明星吗
announces to the media you're our prime suspect?
如果你不说出从哪里得到的药
If you don't tell us where you get your drugs,
我们就立马去召开新闻发布会
we are leaving here, going to a press conference,
然后你就会被指认为
and you will be identified
克里斯谋杀案中的头号♥嫌犯
as the prime suspect in Chris' homicide.
好吧好吧
All right, fine.
我是从德布那里得来的
I get them from Deb.
黛布医生
From Dr. Deb.
黛布医生
Dr. Deb.
黛布的姓氏是什么
Does Deb have a last name?
巴斯 我们要去预约看诊了
Buzz, we need ?to schedule an appointment.
黛布拉·莫罗医生
Dr. Debra Morrow.
队长想知道黛布医生
The captain wants to see if Dr. Deb
今天有没有空看诊
has an availability today.
我最近觉得身体不太好
You know, I haven't been feeling myself lately.
你觉得黛布医生能帮上忙吗
Think Dr. Deb could help?
她的候诊期排到了三个月以后
She's got like a three-month waiting list.
而且 如果你不是电影或电视明星
Plus, if you're not in movies or television,
你就别想了
you can forget it.
洛杉矶警局在很多电影
Well, L.A.P.D. is in a lot of movies
和一些优秀的电视节目上都有出演
and some of the best television shows on cable.
我猜黛布医生会为我们破个例的
I bet Dr. Deb would make an exception for us.
也许你可以打给她
Maybe you could call her,
说你的新朋友吉雅
suggest that your new best friend, Gia,
想插个队
should jump the line.
你以为有人会觉得你像个女演员吗
You think somebody's gonna mistake you for an actress?
你都可以了 为什么我不行呢
They've done it with you. Why not?
你要这么想
Look at it this way --
你要么就打给律师 要么就打给黛布医生
You either call your lawyer or Dr. Deb.
任君选择
It's entirely your choice.
进来吧
It's open.
黛布医生 这位是吉雅·温斯顿
Dr. Deb, this is Gia Winston.
吉雅 进来吧 我知道你是个大忙人
Hi, Gia! Come in. I know that you're busy.
谢谢 伊森 我们很快就好了
Thank you, Ethan. We'll only be a few minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐 请坐
Sit. Sit.
你要拍新片了
So, you have a new series.
-恭喜你 -是的 我是第一次
- Congrats. - ?Yes. It's my first.
之前我只做过广播
Yeah, before this, I only did Broadway,
全国游♥行♥ 一些商业广♥告♥
national tours, a couple commercials.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的导演
And those sons of bitches in production
要让你自己做特技
made you do your own stunts.
然后你就成功伤到自己了
And you've already managed to hurt yourself.
-就当是吧 好吗 -好的
- We'll say yes. Okay? ?- Okay.
我们来聊聊那些特技给你带来了怎样的痛楚
So, let's talk about what kind of pain those stunts caused you.
标个数字吧
Put a number to it.
听上去还真是完全合法
This all sounds perfectly legitimate.
还是说黛布医生是在网上拿到的医师执照
Or like Dr. Deb got her medical degree online,
-也许吧 -我不知道什么数字
- Maybe. - I don't know about numbers.
好吧 比如说你伤到了尾椎
Okay, well, let's say you hurt your lower back,
还有脖子
?and also your neck.
我们用1到10的数字
So with numbers, we go through from 1 through 10
表示疼痛级数
in terms of intensity.
你现在承受的疼痛程度是八
So, the pain you're living with right now is an 8...
-九吗 -九
- A 9? ?- 9.
那你得用豪华级特别护理
Well, you deserve the super deluxe special.
羟考酮可以起到这个作用
This oxycodone should do the trick.
要记那么多台词
are you experiencing any anxiety
你是不是感到焦虑啊
from all the lines you have to learn?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表