剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
胡里奥 叫莫拉斯医生收集整理一下
Julio, ask Dr. Morales to put together the autopsy report
尤里先生的尸检报告
from Mr. Euley's death.
好吧 我也不知道怎么解释收音机这事
Okay, I don't know how to explain the radio,
但奥蒂斯本可以用什么东西把刀柄包裹住的
but Ortiz could've wrapped something around the hilt of the knife,
比如塑料袋
like a plastic bag.
如果他那么小心谨慎的话
If he was being that careful,
为什么事后不擦去刀刃上的血迹
why not wipe the blade after?
以及刀柄 而不是在上面留下指纹
And the hilt. Instead of leaving his fingerprints on it.
好了 别忘了奥蒂斯这位狱友刘易斯·威尔克斯
All right, don't forget Lewis Wilks, Ortiz's cellmate,
跟我们暗示他还有更多料可以爆
indicated to us that he had more to tell us.
但没有减刑协议他是不会开口的
But he won't talk without a deal.
威尔克斯因贩毒入狱 尚有六年刑期
Wilks has six years left on a drug sentence.
而在没有提供足够的信息抓捕奥蒂斯
And those six years aren't going away
并对其进行定罪 这六年是不能给他免掉的
without information necessary to find and convict Ortiz --
我担心的不是定罪 安德莉亚
I'm not worried about a conviction, Andrea.
现在有好几磅C4炸♥药♥下落不明
There are pounds, pounds of C-4 unaccounted for.
而他很明显是非常想使用这些炸♥药♥的
He's obviously willing to use it.
我想把这家伙给拘起来
I want this guy in custody.
定罪这一块或许并不成问题
We may have the conviction part locked up.
我在墓地爆♥炸♥中用作
I found a partial print
炸♥药♥容器的这个花瓶上
on the interior of the ceramic vase
找到了一个残缺指纹
that housed our cemetery bomb.
这个残缺指纹是属于奥蒂斯的吗
Does the partial belong to Ortiz?
-让我们对比下看看吧 -我去和上司聊一下
- Let's take a look. - I'll check with my boss.
但威尔克斯提供的信息必须是有价值的
But Wilks' information has to be good!
我们会确保他知晓这一点的
We will make sure he knows that!
妈
Mom?
别看她语气这么硬 但她已经起草好了
She talks tough, but she's already drawn up
让那家伙减刑三年的协议
the paperwork reducing the guy's sentence by three years.
就是让你知道一下
Just so you know.
普罗文茨
Hey, Provenza.
我最近一直在想
I've been doing some thinking.
-你很痛苦吗 -不 我 真好笑哦
- Are you in pain? - No, I -- Oh, very funny.
不 我发觉既然我的健康状况已经重回正轨
N-no, I figure since my health has been pretty much on track --
我吃得很好 还有进行锻炼和补充维生素
I'm eating better, I'm exercising, vitamins...
我什么时候才能重新出外勤呢
So how long before I... I-I'm back in the field?
富林 你连续经历了
Flynn, you have had two
两场健康危机
big health scares in a row.
现在把你调离文职
Now, getting you off of desk duty
会产生巨大的责任问题
creates huge liability issues here.
而重返外勤
And returning to the field?
这个事情吧
Well...
你得期待升为副局长的正是你需要的这位
You need the right person to be promoted to Assistant Chief.
找到匹配
Match found.
指纹的主人在系统中有记录
He's in the system,
但并不是克里斯蒂安·奥蒂斯
but he's not Cristian Ortiz.
巴斯
Buzz?
花瓶上的残缺指纹属于弗兰克林·德怀恩·珀尔
Partial on the vase belongs to Franklin Dwayne Pearl,
2009年因持械抢劫被捕入狱
arrested in 2009 for armed robbery,
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
六个月前假释出狱
released on parole six months ago.
看起来在那之后他很安分
Looks like he hasn't got in any trouble since.
他出席了每一次假释听证会
He's made every parole hearing.
他在每次假释听证会期间所做的事
Well, it's what he's been doing between parole hearings
才是我们所担心的 诺兰
that we're worried about, Nolan.
珀尔现在在哪
Where is Mr. Pearl right now?
看起来他就住在本地
Uh, looks like he lives... here.
在新生储蓄银行上班
And works at Second Shot Thrift,
就在他所住公♥寓♥的街角处
right around the corner from his apartment.
我们去瞧瞧看这家伙在不在上班
Let's see if this guy's at work
然后看看他在忙什么
and then see what he has been working on.
我哪也不会去的 实际上这是
I'm not going anywhere. In fact it's
我现在能找到的最好的工作了 但我
the best job I can get right now. But I...
我无法相信我会这么说 我
I can't believe I'm saying this. I...
纳帕很棒 我完全理解对于你来说意味着什么
Napa's great, and I totally get what it means to you.
但我们俩怎么办
But what about us?
这不是个"我们俩怎么办"的局面
Well, this is not a "What about us?" thing.
因为"我们俩"可以去纳帕生活
Because "us" could be living in Napa.
"我们俩"也可以在奥克兰生活
"Us" could be living in Oakland.
这是个"你想留在这里"的局面
This is an "all about you wanting to stay here" Thing.
好吧 不是的 我查过转学去伯克利的事宜了
Okay, no, I-I looked into transferring to Berkeley, okay?
我成绩够了
I-I have the grades.
但我明年12月就可以从加大洛杉矶分校毕业了
But I'm on track to graduate from UCLA next December, okay?
而伯克利这有为期半年的学期而没有季度学期
Berkeley does semesters instead of quarters.
那就意味着我要延迟6个月毕业
That would add an extra six months to my --
是啊 而去纳帕工作我可以多挣15000美元
Yeah, and Napa would add an extra $15,000 to my paycheck.
-但那不是重点 -等等 古斯
- But that's not what matters. - Hold -- hold on, Gus. Okay?
-你能等我说完吗 -不
- Can you just hold on for -- - No. No.
我已经说了我不会去了
I already said that I'm not going.
但丑话先说清楚了 我们现在待在洛杉矶
But let's both be clear that we are staying here in L.A.
你也不要申请其他城市的法学院了
You are not applying to law schools in other cities.
如果你没申上本地的法学院 那就这样了
And if you don't get into one around here, that's it.
与此同时 我会继续干我那
And meanwhile, I'll just keep working
愚蠢的 不那么重要的餐馆工作
my stupid, not very important restaurant job,
-我们就住这 别说了 -古斯 古斯
- because this is where we live. Period. - Gus, Gus,
我并没有贬低你工作的意思
I don't think that your job is stupid.
其实我只是很惊讶这么好的升迁机会
In fact, it's -- it's such a big promotion that
你的老板居然给了你
I-I was just surprised that your boss gave it to you.
当然是因为这个工作很重要
Just because it's so incredibly important.
但就是没有你要做的事重要
Yeah, it's just not as important as the things that you wanna do.
是 当一个副大厨
I mean, how could being a sous-chef
怎么能和律师或记者相比呢
compete with being a lawyer or -- or a journalist
或是其它任何拉什蒂·贝克决定做的事
or anything else Rusty Beck decides to do with his life?
明天要筹办派对 我得代别人的班
I'm covering for someone during prep tomorrow.
我得早起上班
I gotta be at work early.
你可以9点左右来接我
You can come by around 9:00 and pick me up.
我 我回家了
I'm just -- I'm going home.
记住 别把那家伙惹毛了
Remember, don't unnerve the guy.
找到他之前装作在购物
Just shop until you find him.
天啊 胡里奥
Holy crap. Julio.
在艾伯特·卢那家里找到的装炸♥弹♥的录音机
The radio used to house the bomb we found in Albert Luna's house.
找对地方了
We're in the right place.
我看见他了
I see him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
先生 能告诉我这个多少钱吗
Uh, sir, can you tell me how much this is?
-当然 -上面没写价钱
- Sure. - Yeah, there's no, um, price.
-我马上回来 -好
- Right. I'll be right back. - Yeah.
干什么
What the hell?
抓到他了 把狗带进来
Got him. Bring in the dogs.
-干什么 -克里斯蒂安·奥蒂斯在哪
- What the hell, man?! - Where's Cristian Ortiz?
谁 我 我不知道
Who? I-I don't know.
我不认识什么叫克里斯蒂安的
I don't know any Cristian whatever his name is.
你已经有很大♥麻♥烦了
You are in enough trouble already!
我们知道你和奥蒂斯有关
We know you are connected to Ortiz.
-告诉我们他在哪 -我不认识叫奥蒂斯的
- Tell where he is right now... - I don't know any Ortiz.
否则今天就把你关监狱里
...or you're going back to prison today
直到能指控你的谋杀罪
until we can charge you for murder!
奥蒂斯就在这家店里
We know Ortiz was in this store.
他有你卖♥♥给他的东西
He had merchandise you sold him.
不 不 我从来不认识什么奥蒂斯
Oh, no, no, no, man. I never met no Ortiz.
一个花瓶上有你的指纹
Your fingerprints were found on a vase,
是奥蒂斯曾经用来炸毁墓地的
just like this one that Ortiz used to blow up a cemetery!
我的指纹满架子上都是
My fingerprints are on shelves full of shit like that!
你是说你从没见过他 是吗
You're saying you never saw this guy? Is that it?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
他可能来过
Maybe the dude came in here some.
但就算是他 他当时有胡子
But if he did, he had a beard.
现在你想起来了
Oh, see, now you remember.
-不错啊 -我是说真的
- Amazing. - No, seriously, man.
如果就是他 他几个星期前来过
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表