剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You can serve out your sentence in England
这样被假释的机会就会大很多
with a much better chance at parole.
但首先你得废除自己的权力
But first you have to revoke your rights,
写下自首声明
write out your confession,
不然我们可以把你抓起来 让DNA证明一切
or we arrest you and let the DNA evidence do the rest.
这就是我的选择 是吧
This is what it's come to, eh?
决定死在哪所监狱吗
Deciding which prison I die in?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
那个贱♥人♥雇了我去杀她丈夫
The bitch paid me to kill her husband,
就这么简单
and that's that.
克莱尔·布兰森为什么想要杀她丈夫
Why would Claire Branson kill her husband?
她的动机是什么
What was her motive?
罗伯特生病时克莱尔为他打理了一切
Claire did everything for Robert when he was sick --
护理他 经营他的生意
Nursed him, kept his business together.
甚至帮他换"寝具" 你懂我意思吧
Even changed his bedding, if you know what I mean.
痊愈之后 他就甩了她
And then when he gets well, he dumps her.
-为什么 -我真的不知道
- Why? - I don't know, really.
我猜是他垂死挣扎了这么久
I guess he was dying for so long
所以想去享受一把
that he wanted to live it up a little,
不再每晚都睡同一个女人
stop sleeping with the same bird every night.
如果他想离开他的妻子
Well, if he's leaving his wife,
那为什么又带她重度蜜月呢
why would he take her on a second honeymoon?
那是克莱尔想给这个混♥蛋♥
That was Claire giving the bastard
最后一次改过自新的机会
one last chance to do the right thing.
她告诉罗伯特是他欠她的
She told Robert that he owed it to her
欠她去重燃爱火什么的
to, uh, rekindle the flames or whatever.
如果他们在加州海岸
And if he still felt the same
重度蜜月之后
after they relived their honeymoon
他还是不改主意
along the California Coast,
她就愿意放手让他离开
she'd let him go with no trouble at all.
她确实放他离开了
And she did.
所以说无论如何你都要杀掉他
So you were always gonna kill him.
不 不
No. No.
她随时可以给我打电♥话♥告诉我
She could have called me at any time and said,
不用动手了 肯普
"Forget about it, Kemp.
我们重归于好了
We're back together."
但是我没接到她的电♥话♥
But I never heard from her.
当他们到达威尼斯酒店的时候
So when they got to Venice,
克莱尔听说那里已经出了好几次劫案了
which Claire had read was suffering a little crime spree,
我就依令行事了
I went ahead with it.
我的报酬在她的包里
My fee was in her purse.
聪明的女孩 克莱尔 够狡猾
Clever girl, Claire. Crafty.
你为什么大老远跑到这里来
Why come all the way over here?
你可以在曼彻斯特或者切斯特
You could have killed Mr. Branson
杀掉布兰森先生
in Manchester or Chester.
我搞不到枪啊 不是吗
I couldn't get a gun, could I?
除此之外 罗伯特已经开始偷♥情♥了
And besides, Robert had already started cheating on her,
曼彻斯特的警♥察♥
and the coppers in Manchester
早晚会发现的
would have tumbled on that sooner or later.
我不管你对别人有多生气
I don't care how mad you are at someone.
离婚总是不错的
Divorce is always better.
就比如说我和我老婆
As for me and mine, for example,
我们一发现彼此不合适
we just found ourselves unsuited
就决定各走各的路
and decided to go our separate ways.
在你用衣服架打她然后
After you beat her with a clothes hanger
把她锁在衣柜里两天之后吗
and locked her in the closet for two days.
我们叫衣橱
We call it a wardrobe.
不过没错 我们之间有分歧
But yeah, we had our differences.
坦白说 我还是觉得
Frankly, I still don't think
她不该和我哥哥上♥床♥
she should have slept with my brother.
听着 能让关系破裂的因素很多
Look, lots of things can unhinge a relationship.
生大病 太健康
Too much sickness, too much health,
嫉妒 怨恨 失败 甚至成功
envy, spite, failure, even success.
一点点的成功
a little bit of success
可能给他人带来最糟糕的后果
can bring out the worst in other people.
只要一点点的好运气就会使
"Just a small bit of good fortune really can alter
最好的关系都无法继续维持下去
even the best of relationships in ways they can't survive."
有点哲学家气质啊 杀手阁下
Bit of a philosopher, your hitman.
我得承认 队长
Well, I have to admit, Captain,
这则独家新闻棒极了
this is truly a great exclusive.
你应得的 彼得
Well, you earned it, Peter.
感谢大家如此的公开
Oh, and thank you all very much for being so open.
-还有巴斯 不是吗 -是的
- Oh, and, Buzz, isn't it? - Yes.
你这么称呼自己真是完美
Fantastic you call yourself that.
祝你的感冒早日痊愈
Best of luck on your cold case.
那我谢谢你了
Well, thank you I think.
下次有机会再见 伙计们
Till the next time, everyone.
我现在就能看到奥格登的头条了
I can just see Ogden's headline now.
英勇的伦敦记者助力洛杉矶警局破获重案
"Intrepid London reporter solves major crime for L.A.P.D."
他确实做出了贡献 副队
He did do his part, Lieutenant.
-我们走 走 -等一下 迈克
- Oh, here we go. Go. - H-hold on a second, Mike.
你带着那个白金电视选择奖杯
Where do you think you're going
是要去哪里呀
with that Platinum TV Choice Award?
安迪 我觉得是时候把它带回家了
Andy, I think it's about time I bring it home.
不 不 我觉得是时候
No, no, I think it's about time
大家该分享和庆祝你的成功了
that we all share and celebrate in your success.
不 我觉得已经过了时候了
No, I think the time has really passed.
不 不
No, no.
你相信我们会忽略掉
Oh, you can't believe we're just gonna ignore
如此重要的事情吗
something this important?
-这么大的事 -谢谢
- Such a big deal. - Thank you.
我们在工作中一起分担了
We all share a lot of dark
很多黑暗糟糕的事情 迈克
and horrible things here at work, Mike.
这可真是件好事
And this is a really good thing.
你应该为此感到骄傲 副队
And you deserve to be proud of it, Lieutenant.
大家举杯吧
Everybody grab a glass.
我的天 这闻起来像苹果酒
Oh, my god. This smells like apple cider.
因为就是啊
Because it is.
我们还在上班呢 长官
We are at work, sir.
为了迈克副队
To Lieutenant Mike.
-为了迈克 -迈克副队
- To Mike. - Lieutenant Mike.
-为了《正义勋章》 -祝贺 祝贺
- And to "Badge of Justice." - Hear, hear!
《正义勋章》现在出了几季了
So, how many seasons is this now, "Badge of Justice"?
我知道 真的 就像是昨天的事
I know. Really. It seems like it was just yesterday.
《正义勋章》
我知道
I know.
或许我们都可以去当回群众演员或者
So, maybe we could all get like a background or --
-他们是怎么叫这个的 -类似走过场
- What do they call it? - Like, where you walk through.
对 叫什么来着
Yeah. What is it called?
这个美味的蛋糕有谁想来一块吗
Anybody want a piece of this really delicious cake?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表