剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
不能自己也变成怪物
Cannot become monsters in the process.
如果我取了他人性命也不痛不痒
And if I can take another life with no feeling at all,
那我也变得连自己都不认识了
then I-I don't know who I am anymore.
说到灵魂的堕落
Talk about a classic lost soul.
这位受害者是典型的例子
Our vic is a textbook example.
尸体解剖有发现任何异状吗
Anything abnormal in the autopsy?
无挣扎迹象 未曾遭受攻击
No sign of a struggle. No sign of any assault.
和你想的一样...中毒
Like you thought -- poison.
但愿是美食
Hope it was delicious.
-查出毒物类型了吗 -还没
- Any clue as to what kind? - Uh, not yet.
如果能在现场找到致毒物质
If you could find a toxic agent somewhere on the property,
那会很有帮助
that would help.
某种能和她胃内容物混合的东西
Something that would mix with the contents of her stomach.
她没有完全吐出
She didn't throw up everything.
我有看到一些鸡肉沙爹 花生面条
I have some chicken satay, peanut noodles,
咖喱虾 还有很多米饭
a little shrimp curry, and a whole lot of rice.
综合拼盘之杀人案
Death by combo platter.
她最后的一餐 是她信任的人带给她的
Someone served her that last meal, someone she trusted.
能证明她是共谋吗 医生
Can we prove complicity, doctor?
应该能
I think so.
真不愧是"年度最堕落灵魂奖"的得主孙海
And that is why Hai Sun wins the lost soul of the year award.
这样一个年轻女孩怎么会
What makes a young girl like this
加入白人优越主义运动
join the white power movement?
这难以得知
It's hard to know.
这文身多久了
How old is that tattoo?
超过一年了 怎么
Over a year, anyway. Why?
如果她与副警官希姆斯有染
Because if she was having an affair with deputy Simms,
照这文身的位置看来
given where that tattoo is located,
他一定看过很多次了
he must have seen it several times.
孙海也参与密谋了这次犯案
Hai sun was part of the conspiracy.
而她现在成了另一个死胡同
And now she's another dead end.
我们或许有新的办案方向了
We may have a new avenue of approach.
由于大部分嫌犯都已经死亡
Since most of our best suspects are dead,
我们重新调查活着的人 核实他们的供词
we returned to the living and checking out their stories.
威尔德雷德·达尼尔对我们撒了谎
Wildred Darnell lied to us.
我重新查看了访客登记表
I went back over all the visitors logs,
想知道和德怀特有关系的人
looking to see if someone connected to Dwight
是否也有联♥系♥其他的囚犯
might have talked to another prisoner,
尽管威尔德雷德从没有探过她儿子的监
and though Wildred never saw her son in jail...
-巴斯 -她却偶尔会去探视
- Buzz? - She did drop in on a Mr. Jerry Vogel
洛杉矶警局
杰瑞·沃吉尔
杰瑞·沃吉尔
once in a while.
在县监狱里
Back in county,
为他第三次酒驾的11年有期徒刑上诉
appealing an 11-year sentence for his third DUI.
逮捕记录
酒驾 1999
酒驾 2000
酒驾 2013
11年 真是史上最长的宿醉
11 years. That's one hell of a hangover.
这位沃吉尔先生是否也参与了雅利安运动
Is Mr. Vogel part of the Aryan movement?
没有 但酒驾拘捕在狱中属于轻级戒备等级
No, ma'am, but the DUI gives him a low-security status.
为了换取保护
And in exchange for protection,
他显然在狱中替齐克隆跑腿
he apparently works as Zyklon's errand boy in county.
有沃吉尔和达尼尔太太探监的录像吗
Do we have video of Vogel's visits to Ms. Darnell?
只剩下最近一次的画面 其余已被删除
Just their last. The rest have been deleted.
那些档案是归县警♥察♥局管理的
The Sheriff's Department manages those records, ma'am.
已故的副警官再次搞鬼
Our dead deputy strikes again.
但谁来给我解释
But someone please explain
副警官艾林·希姆斯怎么会
how deputy Erin Simms
同意参与自己的谋杀案
agreed to participate in his own murder?
一点也不合理
Makes no sense.
或许沃吉尔先生能为我们解答
Maybe Mr. Vogel can help us understand.
巴斯
Buzz?
求你了 杰瑞 已经九个月了
Come on, Jerry, please. It's been nine months.
我好想见见他
I need to see him.
德怀特不想见你 威尔德雷德
Dwight don't want to visit you, Wildred.
他说为了庭审 他得保持坚强
Says he has to stay strong for his trial.
好吧 那至少转告他
All right, then -- then at least tell him
在这世上我最爱的就是他
that I love him more than anything in the world
无论如何 我永远支持他
and I'm here for him, no matter what.
如果他改变心意
And if he changes his mind,
你再告诉我 好吗
you get a message to me, all right?
我会转告他的
I'll tell him...
前提是 下次你来的时候给我露点奶
If next time you're here, you show more boobs.
下次如果没看见奶 我就转身走人
I walk out here again and don't see tits, I'm leaving.
杰瑞
Jerry.
杰瑞
Jerry.
很有绅士风度
What a gentleman.
这听起来不太像暗号♥
Well, it doesn't sound like code to me.
纳粹领地那儿还有什么新发现吗
Anything else turn up from Naziland?
目前为止没有枪♥械♥ 没有冰♥毒♥
So far, no weapons, no meth,
没有麻黄素 也没有受害者的呕吐物
no ephedrine, and no vomit from our victim.
我这有她胃内容物的清单
I've got a list of the contents that were found in her stomach.
-看样子是泰国料理 -嗯
- Looks like thai food. - Yeah.
要我们再去现场搜查一遍
You want us to give the building one last go-over,
寻找和亚洲菜有关的致毒物质吗
looking for toxic agents that go with Asian cuisine?
要 但是
Yes, but...
明天再去
Tomorrow.
我们都已筋疲力尽
We are all exhausted.
巴斯 你明早还有重要的审讯
Buzz, you have an important interview in the morning.
副队 请你和他一起进行审讯
Lieutenant, I would like you to conduct that with him.
今晚我希望你们所有人 可以的话
And I do not want any of you being unnecessarily exposed
暂时放下本案的工作
in Naziland tonight.
这个嘛 我想没有人
Well, I don't think any of us
会拒绝休息片刻的
will say no to a little shut-eye.
桑切斯 你赶紧回家 还能再听一遍
Sanchez, if you hurry, you can get home
马可给你讲《让路给小鸭子》的故事
to listen to Mark read you "Make way for ducklings" again.
谢谢 副队 但我们现在已经
Well, thank you, lieutenant, but we're working on
改读《查理和巧克力工厂》了
"Charlie and the chocolate factory" right now.
祝你明天早上顺利 巴斯
Good luck in the morning, Buzz.
谢谢 艾米
Thanks, Amy.
一定要搞定他
Nail the guy. Nail him.
我会给杰瑞·沃吉尔许可 让他明天来局里
I'm getting Jerry Vogel a hall pass to come visit us tomorrow,
但威尔德雷德·达尼尔怎么处理
but what about Wildred Darnell?
如果她知道杰瑞替齐克隆兄弟会跑腿
If she knows that Jerry is a z-brotherhood errand boy,
代表她对我们有所隐瞒
she's holding stuff back.
纱伦
Sharon?
我得再找达尼尔太太谈一次 我知道
I have to talk to Ms. Darnell again. I know that.
但我对自己没信心
But I don't trust myself to do it.
因为你杀了她儿子吗
Because you killed her son?
你当时没有选择
He didn't leave you much choice.
但我除了怀疑她以外 不该同情她吗
But shouldn't I feel something for her other than suspicion?
你会因为德怀特的罪而责怪达内尔太太吗
Do you blame Ms. Darnell for Dwight's sins?
难免会觉得是她做错了什么
Well, it's hard not to wonder if she did something wrong.
我很想问她 "你怎能让这种事发生"
And the temptation to ask, "How could you let this happen?"
但我也一直认为 成年的子女
is strong, but I've always believed that adult children,
终究要为自己的行为
at some point, must take responsibility
无论好坏 负起责任
for their own actions, both the good and the bad.
不管怎样 巴斯
No matter what happens, Buzz...
你...你已经做得很出色了
...You -- you have done an awesome job.
谢谢 我只是
Thanks. I just...
谢谢
Thanks.
赫克特先生 很高兴你能空出时间
Mr. Hecht, glad you could clear your schedule
来再跟我们聊聊
to talk with us again.
这肯定是非法的
It's got to be illegal,
没有任何起诉依据把我单独扣押在这里
keeping me here in isolation without charges.
我很赞赏你对法律的浓厚兴趣 赫克特先生
I commend your interest in the law, Mr. Hecht.
希望不是三分钟热度
Hope it lasts.
遗憾的是 赫克特先生 你跟我撒了谎
Unfortunately, Mr. Hecht, you lied to me.
我找到了你前女友 珍妮弗·爱德华
I found your ex, Jennifer Edwards,
她否认在ATM机劫案以及我们通过指纹
and she denied being with you during the ATM robbery
查到跟你有关的双重谋杀案期间和你在一起
and double homicide we connected to your fingerprints.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表