剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
We need to find some kind of connection
凶手和被害人之间的关联
between the killer and the victim.
他们之间没有关联
There isn't one.
但是我的确找到了一个值得追查的关系
But I did come across a link that feels worth pursuing.
关系到谁
A link to whom?
你认识这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
他
He --
他看起来非常眼熟
He looks very familiar.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
这是马库斯·奥利弗·坎普 英格兰曼彻斯特人
It is Marcus Oliver Kemp from Manchester, England.
曼彻斯特 那离你们家
Now, Manchester -- that's very near
切斯特很近 是吗
your home in Chester, isn't it?
是的 是 是非常近
Yes, it's -- it's very near.
你是认为这个
Are you suggesting that this...
叫坎普的家伙跟踪我们来 来洛杉矶
Kemp creature followed us to -- to L.A.?
为什么
Why?
根据英国法♥院♥的记录
According to U.K. court documents,
2011年马库斯·坎普被指控攻击他当时的妻子
in 2011, Marcus Kemp was tried for assaulting his then-wife,
你是他的法律顾问
and you were his legal counsel.
他对于为什么杀害你丈夫的供述是
His confession to why he killed your husband is --
是很有说服力的
is convincing.
但是我们仍想听听你的说法
But we'd like to hear your side of it.
我的说法
My side?
这是什么意思
What side is that?
根据马库斯的说法
Well, according to Marcus,
你雇他来威尼斯酒店杀死你的丈夫
you hired him to kill your husband here in Venice,
你知道这里曾经发生过案件
where you knew there was a crime --
不 这 这太荒唐了
No, that -- that's ridiculous.
事情完全不是这样的
That's not at all what happened.
-我的上帝 -等等
- Oh, my god. - Hold on.
克莱尔 在你说之前稍等一下
Claire, one moment before you go on.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何事情都可能
Anything you say can and will
被用作呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
飞机票证明了是有预谋的
The plane ticket proves premeditation.
但问题是
But big problem --
坎普现在还没有真的承认谋杀
Kemp hasn't actually confessed to the murder yet.
还有 为什么布兰森太太放弃了一切
Plus, why would Mrs. Branson give up everything
去救她患了癌症的丈夫
to save her husband from cancer
又要在洛杉矶杀了他
just to have him murdered in L.A.?
我不知道马库斯和你们说了什么
I have no idea what Marcus said to you,
而且
and...
承认这事很难 但是
This is very upsetting to admit, but...
是的
Yes.
我认识他
I know him...
很熟
...Quite well.
他的家暴案我为他辩护
I represented him in his domestic-abuse case.
当陪审团认为他有罪时 他认为是我的错
And when the jury found him guilty, he blamed me.
在他出狱之后
And after he got out of prison,
他开始缠着我要钱
he started pestering me for money.
为什么你不向警方告发他呢
Why didn't you report him to the police?
他的庭审过程中 我隐瞒了证据
At his trial, I made some evidence disappear.
这是个可怕的错误 而且
It was a terrible mistake, and...
我当时只是在帮客户
I was only doing it to help my client,
他被释放后
and after he got released,
这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥居然用这事来勒索我
that ungrateful bastard blackmailed me over it.
我几周前才停止给他汇钱
I only stopped paying him a couple weeks ago.
他非常生气 但我...
He got very angry, but I...
不知道他会做出这种事来
I did not know he would go so far as this.
天呐
Oh, god.
是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-我完全不信 -但评审团说不定会信
- I'm not buying this for a second. - But a jury might.
前提是我们得掌握克莱尔的罪证
That is, if we had something to hold Claire on,
而我们没有
which we don't.
会有的
But we will,
他的律师已经把他扔在了大巴底下
because now that his barrister has thrown him under the coach,
说不定坎普先生会更配合一点
maybe Mr. Kemp will be more cooperative.
"大巴下"
"Under the coach"?
在英格兰就是指公车[背叛]
In England, that's what they call a bus.
我应该早点...
I should have...
我应该在马库斯第一次找我时
I should have told the truth
就向你们坦白的
the day Marcus first approached me.
因为我怕名声受损而没有站出来
And now Robert is dead because I was afraid
现在却害死了罗伯特
of what it would do to my reputation.
-进来吧 -不了 我不能久留
- Come on in. - No, I-I can't stay.
我晚饭都做好了
But I-I made dinner.
出租车还在楼下等我
No, I-I have a taxi running downstairs,
我怕电脑课迟到
and I just -- I don't want to be late to my computer class.
妈 我可以带你去...
Mom, I could take you to --
你还没...
Look, you're -- you're not --
你现在挣的钱
You're not making enough money right now
还不够你在市里打的
to just be taking taxis all around town.
没错 但你只有现在才能见我
Right, but this is when you could see me,
而我不想在电♥话♥里和你说这事
and I didn't want to say this over the phone.
说什么
Say what?
我联♥系♥了盖里的父母
I contacted Gary's parents,
他们人真的很好
and it turns out that they're really nice people.
他们另一个孩子是个医生
their other son is a doctor.
好笑吧
Isn't that funny?
我知道自己无法把宝宝托付给陌生人
I knew I couldn't give my baby to complete strangers,
但盖里的父母愿意收养宝宝
but Gary's parents will take the child.
我考虑了你的话
I thought about what you said,
宝宝会无忧无虑地长大的
and the baby will grow up without any worries.
我俩也会和好的 对吧
And then you and I will be okay, right?
我们会和好吗
We'll be okay? Y--
妈 会得 我们会和好的
Mom, um, yeah, we'll be -- we'll be okay.
我和你一起下楼
Look, why -- why don't -- why don't I-I go down with you
帮你把车费付了吧
and I-I could pay off your taxi?
-不 -然后你...
- No. - And then you -- you --
今晚就...
You can miss your --
-别去上电脑课了 -不不
- your computer class just for tonight. - No, no.
好吧 那我开车送你过去吧
Okay, well, then why -- why don't I drive you?
我能送你吗
Can I -- can I drive you?
我最近在试着照顾好自己
I'm taking care of myself these days,
这样我可以学着自理
so I can manage.
我只想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
帮我做了正确的选择
for helping me make the right decision.
永远别忘了我爱你 好吗
And just won't ever forget that I love you, okay?
-妈 我也爱你 -乖
- Mom, I-I-I love you, too. - Okay.
好了 我得走了
Okay, I have to -- I have to run.
爱你 晚餐愉快
Okay, I love you. Have a good dinner.
你跟那个女人说了什么
What on earth did you say to that woman
让她那样抛弃我
to make her give me up like that?
克莱尔·布兰森不仅是个贱女人
Claire Branson's a bitch
还是个垃圾律师
and a terrible bloody barrister.
把评审团当作五岁小孩一样耍
Talked to my jury like they were a bunch of 5-year-olds!
他们给她定了罪 不是我
They convicted her, not me.
听着 坎普先生 我不会跟你做任何交易
Listen, Mr. Kemp, I'm not going to offer you a deal of any kind.
那我要请个律师 不要该死的克莱尔·布兰森
Then I want a lawyer, and not Claire bloody Branson, either.
你不会想要律师的 那样你就别无选择了
You don't want a lawyer, because then you'll have no choices.
选择 我还有什么选择吗
Choices? What choices have I got?
你可以在美国法庭上
You can go to court here in the united states
因在特殊情况下
on a charge of first-degree murder
犯下一级谋杀罪 被判死刑
with special circumstances, which is a death-penalty case.
-可恶 -然后在圣昆丁非常豪华的
- Shit. - And you can await your execution
监狱里等待行刑
at the very posh correctional facility at San Quentin.
或者你可以向我们坦白 坎普先生
Or, Mr. Kemp, you can tell us the truth.
同意在法庭上指证克莱尔·布兰森
You can agree to testify against Claire Branson in court,
然后我们会把你送回英国接受审判
and we will return you to the U.K. for trial.
你可以在英格兰服刑
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表