剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第五季 第七集
这部分看起来像是很正常的交易过程
This part seems like the usual exchange in these situations.
这个男人想交钱取走被扣押的车
Guy tries to pay to get his car out of impound,
工作人员将信息输入电脑
the attendant type-type-types into her computer.
她走回柜台 拿了张表格给那个男人
She walks back to the counter and hands the guy a form.
什么表格
What form?
抱歉 你车上的标签已经过期了
Sorry, but the tag on your vehicle has expired.
你得填了这个表格 拿到车管所
You need to fill this out and take it to the DMV
再来取车
before reclaiming your car.
车管所
The DMV?
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
目前我只是想
For now, I just need
从车后备箱拿点东西
to get something out of the back of the car,
仅此而已
that's it.
抱歉 先生 我现在不能让你进入停车场
I'm sorry, sir. I can't let you onto the yard after hours.
只要一分钟就好
It would take all of a minute.
两秒钟都不行
I don't care if it only takes two seconds.
你在一个住♥宅♥区违章停车
You parked in a residential area without a permit.
注册贴纸还过期了 根据我们公♥司♥的政策...
And with an expired sticker, our company policy is that...
好了 准备好
Okay, get ready.
感谢你如此详细地
Thank you for explaining your policy so
向我解释你们的政策 女士
thoroughly to me, ma'am.
其实我也有自己的政策
Turns out I have a policy of my own.
让我向你介绍一下
Allow me to introduce it to you.
所有死者的驾照都与
So, all the victims' driver's licenses match up
他们的名牌吻合
with their name tags,
而且他们的口袋里都有车钥匙
and they all had car keys in their pockets.
死亡时间不超过一个小时
Dead less than an hour.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
-你要出去吗 -对
- You heading out? - Yeah.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
凶手去哪里了
So, where is our killer off to?
我觉得去找他的车了
Uh, I think out to his car.
停车场没有摄像头
The lot doesn't have any cameras,
但凶手也没去多久
but our shooter wasn't gone very long.
你看他回来的时候带了什么
And look what he comes back with.
搞什么
What the hell?
那里有多少枪
How many guys does he have in there?
老天
Ye gods.
除了乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥和散♥弹♥枪♥
Well, in addition to the Uzi and the sawed-off shotgun,
我还注意到有AR-15突击步♥枪♥的枪管
I noticed the barrel of an AR-15 assault rifle, sir.
那个包里还有什么武器就无从得知了
There's no telling how many other weapons are in that bag.
也不知道他打算用它们做什么
Or what he plans to do with them,
这个问题更严重
which is the bigger question.
有没有迹象表明在他射落摄像头之后
I mean, is there any sign that he robbed this place
是不是把这个地方洗劫一空了
after he shot up the cameras?
没有 长官
Uh, no, sir.
看起来这个疯子只是想要他车上的东西
It looks like our nutjob just wanted what was in his car.
好吧 他取走东西之后
Okay. After he unpacked his vehicle,
是不是把车留下了
did he just leave it behind?
如果是这样 他是怎么走的
And if so, how did he get out of here?
叫车吗
The Uber?
我们刚刚查了
Okay, we just checked.
所有受害人的车都还在
All the victims' rides are still here.
这栋楼前面也没有摄像头
No cameras in the front of the building, either.
这条街挺偏僻的
And it's kind of an isolated street.
我正在与出租车公♥司♥与租车公♥司♥核查
I'm checking with cab companies and car services.
凶手想要取的是什么车
Well, what vehicle did the shooter come here to claim?
我们知道吗
Do we know?
我们得登陆电脑
Uh, the computer requires a log-in
才能搜索
before we can search it for that,
但工作人员给了凶手一张填给车管所的续期证明
but the attendant gave our killer a HOLD slip for the DMV,
所以他要取的车注册信息肯定是过期的
so whatever car he came back for has an expired registration.
但车不会因此就被拖走
They don't tow your car for that.
但最好也不要装着一袋枪
But it's a good reason to not drive it around
到处跑
with a bag load of guns.
也许这就是他弃车的原因
So maybe that's why he left it.
长官 我会查一下
Sir. I'll look through the lot
所有标签过期的车辆
for all the vehicles with expired tags.
好 我们需要搜查令才能把这些电脑带回警局
Okay. We're gonna need a warrant to get these computers downtown.
富林 让这里的老板来我们办公室一趟
And, Flynn, have the owner of this place meet us at the office.
他说不定认识枪手
He may recognize the shooter.
我们经常遇到生气的顾客
We have our fair share of angry customers,
但我从未想过会发生这种事
but I never expected anything like this.
你能帮我们查一下车管所的记录吗
Can you help us with the DMV slip?
好的
Uh, right.
这些是所有牌照过期的车辆
These are all the cars with expired tags.
-一共37俩 -跟我数的一样
- 37 in all. - That's what I counted, yeah.
但车管所中登记的车主照片
Yeah, but none of the DMV photos of their registered owners
都与枪手不符
match up with the face of our shooter.
凶手开的说不定是偷来
Well, our killer could have been driving
甚至借来的车
a stolen vehicle or even a borrowed one.
汤普森先生 有昨天晚上拖来的车吗
Mr. Thompson, were any of these cars towed in late last night?
两辆
Uh, two.
一辆肯尼思·奥斯本名下的红色雪佛兰
A red Tahoe registered to Kenneth Osburn,
一辆凯伦·蔡斯名下的凯美瑞
and a white Camry under the name Karen Chase.
我何时才能回公♥司♥
Listen, when can I get back to the yard?
我得查看损失
I need to check out the damage,
还有很多人在等着拿车呢
and there's gonna be a line of people wanting their cars back.
汤普森先生
Mr. Thompson,
在科学调查部处理完现场前
until our Scientific Investigation Division finishes
你不能开业
with the crime scene, your business will remain closed.
与此同时 巡警已经将死讯
In the meantime, patrol has notified
告诉了你的员工家属
your employees' families about their deaths.
你应该联♥系♥他们
So maybe you'd like to make a call
安慰他们一下
and offer them all some words of comfort.
-你觉得怎么样 -好的
- What do you think? - Okay. Sure.
你们有他们的号♥码吗
Do you have their phone numbers?
真是"年度好老板"
Now there goes the boss of the year.
凯伦·蔡斯 白色凯美瑞
Karen Chase, white Camry.
无前科 但四年前与艾略特·蔡斯离婚了
No criminal record, but divorced four years ago from Elliot Chase.
就是他
That's him.
正在查他的地址
Checking for his address.
艾米 立刻派巡警去把凯伦·蔡斯带回来
Amy, send patrol to find and bring in Karen Chase immediately.
希望她还活着
Yeah, if she's still alive.
局长 你同意让胡里奥
Uh, Chief, do you have any objection
将照片分发给巡警吗
to Julio distributing this picture to patrol?
好的 所有洛杉矶警方进入警戒状态
No, no. In fact, I'm putting the entire L.A.P.D. on alert.
我们要在这个疯子再次杀人前 将他伏法
We need to arrest this maniac before he starts shooting again.
凶手想找的白色凯美瑞...
This white Camry our killer wanted into --
是从哪拖来的 迈克
Where was it towed from, Mike?
石道 鹰街 4300号♥
4300 block of Eagle Rock Boulevard.
艾略特·蔡斯只有个邮箱地址
Elliot Chase only has a PO Box listed,
备用地址是他前妻在中♥央♥城的住址
and his secondary address is his ex-wife's house in Mid-City.
稍等 队长
Hold up. Captain. Do you think
要把嫌犯的照片透露给媒体吗
the photo of the suspect should go out to the media?
不行 如果蔡斯先生还有图谋
No. If Mr. Chase has a plan,
我不希望因为报道加快他的进程
I don't want him to accelerate it due to a press report.
首先我们得搞清楚他前妻的车怎么会在他手里
First, we need to know why he has his ex-wife's car.
能长话短说吗
Could we please hurry this up?
我刚在医院上完十二小时的班
I just got off a 12-hour shift at the hospital.
半夜到现在还没吃过饭
I haven't eaten since midnight.
非常抱歉 蔡斯女士
Very sorry, Ms. Chase.
我们会尽快给你买♥♥点早餐 但首先
We'll get you some breakfast as soon as we can, but first,
能告诉我们你的前夫现在在哪里吗
can you tell us where your ex-husband is right now?
我不知道 你们为什么找艾略特
I have no idea. You -- You're looking for Elliot? Why?
他有手♥机♥吗
Does he have a cellphone?
没有
Uh, not anymore.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
大约一周前
Uh, about a week ago.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表