剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
为什么这么招待我
To what do I owe this privilege?
1986年的时候
Uh, back in 1986
警方在洛杉矶两个不同的
the police found your fingerprints
ATM机上发现了你的指纹
on two different ATM machines here in Los Angeles.
你们带我来就是因为几个ATM机上有我的指纹
You brought me in because my prints were on a couple of ATMs?
我有活期存款账户 怎么了
I had a checking account. So what?
审讯记录
这些ATM机
Well, um, these ATMs
还有其它的共同点
had something else in common, sir.
它们所服务的顾客中
Both had been serving customers
都有人被两个戴棒球帽
who were robbed at gunpoint by two white men
和假胡子的白人持枪抢劫
disguised in baseball caps and fake beards.
因为你住在附近
And, um, well, we were wondering,
我们想知道
since you were in the vicinity,
你是否曾经见到过他们
if you might have witnessed either of them.
天方夜谭
That's bullshit.
你以为我是傻子吗
You think that I'm an idiot?
1986年的抢劫案的诉讼时效几年前就已经过了
The statute of limitations ran out on 1986 robberies years ago.
但是对于谋杀可没有诉讼时效 混♥蛋♥
But there is no statute of limitations on murder, asshole.
所以1986年2月15日
So where were you February 15, 1986,
晚九点至半夜零点之间你在哪里
between the hours of 9:00 P.M. And 12:00 A.M.?
和我的女朋友在一起
With my girlfriend.
所以你时隔三十年还记得当年
Oh, so you remember what happened over 30 years ago,
发生了什么
just like that?
你还想不想要不在场证明了
Do you want the alibi or not?
好吧 那么女朋友的名字是
Okay, okay. And this girlfriend's name is?
我不记女孩们的名字
Don't remember the names of girls.
那这就不算不在场证明吧
Then it's not an alibi, is it?
加油 巴斯
Come on, Buzz.
你在撒谎 赫克特先生
You're lying, Mr. Hecht.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你的指纹与其中一名受害人
Your fingerprints match up
在被袭期间落下的银行卡上的
exactly to a partial that was on the bank card
局部指纹匹配
one of the victims dropped during the assault.
你捡起银行卡
You picked the card up.
把它插入自动取款机
You put it in the ATM.
谁在乎一个指纹
Who cares about a fingerprint?
你能说出指纹是什么时候粘上去的吗
Can you say when it was put there?
不能
No.
你们想从我这得到什么
Look, what do you want from me?
直说吧
Just spell it out.
我们想知道这起
We want the name of your accomplice
抢劫双重谋杀案中你同犯的名字
in this robbery double-homicide that took --
各位 我没有干
Guys, I didn't.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我不帮你们
I ain't helping you, hmm?
你们又能怎么样
And what can you do about it?
-我们走着瞧 -我已经被判终身监禁了
- Yeah, we'll see. - I'm already serving a life term.
你们还想再让我判一次吗
You want to add another life to it?
随便 反正对我没影响
Be my guest. It doesn't affect me.
你觉得下半辈子都在
How would you feel serving out the rest
鹈鹕湾监狱服刑怎么样
of that life sentence in Pelican Bay?
什么
What?
如果你今天不帮我
You don't help me today,
你就永远见不到你在克恩的牢房♥了
you never see your cell in Kern again.
也别想见到你在那认识的人
And all the people you know there,
从现在开始 你日常生活的轨迹
and the whole way you arrange your daily routine
就要永远跟你再见了
goes away forever right now.
除非你告诉我那两个名字之一
Unless you give me one of two names --
能证实你证词的女友
The girlfriend who can prove your alibi
或者按下扳机开枪的同伙
or your accomplice who pulled the trigger.
再见 赫克特先生
Goodbye, Mr. Hecht.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
珍妮弗·爱德华
Jennifer Edwards.
珍妮 就是我约会的女孩的名字
Jenny -- that's the girl that I was dating.
我对天发誓
I-I swear to god!
如果你还有其他问题的话
Look, if you have any more questions...
那你就得给找个律师了
Then you're gonna have to get me a lawyer.
你想行使你的权力吗
You want to invoke your rights?
随便 先生
Be my guest, sir.
你的律师会在鹈鹕湾监狱见你的
Your lawyer can visit you in Pelican Bay.
-我只是 -你想这样
- Hey, I was just -- - Is that what you want,
-还是合作 -好 我合作
- or do you want to cooperate? - Okay, I-I'm cooperating.
我们会检查你提供的信息的真实性
We'll see how well your information checks out.
与此同时 你将会单独关押在这
Meanwhile, you'll be held here in isolation.
我连打电♥话♥都不行吗
I-I don't even get a phone call?
就算给你部电♥话♥ 你打算打给谁
And who would you call if I handed you a phone?
你不能打电♥话♥
No, you don't get a phone call.
如果你刚是骗我的话
And if you've lied to me,
赫克特先生 我跟你保证
Mr. Hecht, this I promise --
你的余生都会跟
you will spend what's left of your life
美国刑罚系统中最危险的犯人
mixing with the most dangerous prisoners
一起度过
in the American penal system.
我去核实你那了不起的证词了
I'm off to check your fantastic alibi.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
他拿到了女友的名字
He got the name of the girlfriend.
就是这样 巴斯
That's what I'm talking about, Buzz.
真是太好了
That was excellent.
不不 是了不起
No, no. That was awesome.
很好 好了不起
It was excellent, it was awesome,
而且很有启发性 迈克
and inspiring, Mike.
我刚有了个主意
I think I just had an idea.
什么主意
And what would that be?
如果你告诉我们你和
I've decided to let you have the phone call you demanded
德怀特·达尼尔之间的关系
if you tell us about your relationship
我就让你打电♥话♥
with Dwight Darnell.
好
Sure.
但先让我打电♥话♥
But first the phone call,
本该早就让我打的电♥话♥
which I should have had already.
你以为我蠢吗
Do you think I'm stupid? Hmm?
我才不用这个
I'm not using that.
我要用你的手♥机♥
I'd like your cellphone,
我还需要一点私人空间
and I'd like some privacy.
打完电♥话♥ 把手♥机♥放回桌上
Make your call, then put the phone back down on the desk.
再慢慢站起来
And stand up slowly.
在传送了吗
Is it transmitting?
是 长官 开始追踪了
Yes, sir. Your trace is up.
谢谢 审赫克特很漂亮
Thank you. And good job with Hecht.
名♥师♥出高徒
I've had good teachers.
不用谢
Well, you're welcome.
还好科尔森接受使用队长的电♥话♥
Lucky Colson accepted the Captain's phone.
我们监听了本层所有的电♥话♥ 长官
We wired every line on the floor, sir.
很好 记住
That's great. Just remember,
如果他打给律师 我们把整个系统关掉
if he's calling a lawyer, we shut the whole thing down.
-爸 是我 -不是律师
- Yeah. Dad, it's me. - Well, no attorney.
-亨利 你干吗打给我 -别担心
- Henry, why the hell are you calling me? - Don't worry.
我骗他们给我用安全的电♥话♥
Look, I tricked them into letting me use a safe line.
听着 德怀特跟警♥察♥谈过
Listen, Dwight's talking to the cops.
-不可能 -真的 他们告诉我的
- The hell he is. - He is. They told me.
不然他们怎么找到我们的房♥子的
How else would they have found our house?
-艾娃又不可能告诉他们 -迈克
- You know, Ava can't tell them. - Mike?
-还要15秒 -我没时间和你吵
- 15 seconds. - I don't have time for this.
因为你的女朋友告密
Because of your snitch girlfriend,
我现在正在转移
I'm in the middle of moving
价值上百万的武器
a million dollars' worth of weapons.
要是你当初依她
If you would have just given her
给她五千块
5,000 bucks that she wanted,
我们现在也不至于这么狼狈
we wouldn't be in this mess at all.
谁知道那孩子在哪儿呢
And who knows where the kid is, right?
-他说不定也会说漏嘴 -我们会处理好马可
- He could talk, too. - We will take care of Mark
就跟我们处理那个女孩一样
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表