剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And he said "The Prophet" without immediately saying
"愿主福安之"或者类似的话
"Blessings be upon him" rr something like it,
这很奇怪
which is odd.
那么 我们这位杀手就是本土的自我激进派吗
So, our killer is self-radicalized domestically?
他没有背诵古♥兰♥经♥来验证他的行动
He didn't recite the Qur'an to validate his actions,
所以我不知道他对伊♥斯♥兰♥教的信仰有多深
so I don't know how deep his attachment to Islam is.
他可能就是我们的侧写员所说的
He may be what our profilers call
一位典型的不公正行为收集者
a classic injustice collector.
除了那把凶器
Except the murder weapon
肯定是源于中东地区的
was definitely a knife from the Middle East.
这可能代表他是海外受训的被招募者 是的
Which could denote a recruit trained overseas, yes.
索托正在查
Soto's running with that,
而且她跟华盛顿方面一起跟进
and she's dragging Washington with her.
我的猜想是 明天某时
My guess is, sometime tomorrow,
她将会拿着必要的文书
she'll have the necessary paperwork
来到这里 带走所有证据
to come in here, take your evidence,
这将变成一宗聚焦在ISIS上的
and this will become a federal case
联邦案件
focused solely on ISIS.
但是我们可以想往哪儿都可以
But we can look wherever we want.
我个人认为 确实应该好好调查
And, unofficially, maybe you should.
她如何在
And how would she work
没有人帮助她并且
and take care of a child at the same time
没有安稳的住处的情况下
with no one to help her and nowhere permanent to live
工作并且照顾自己的小孩
with her house-sitting and stuff?
我不知道 但是你只字不提
I don't know, but... this makes minute 47
你的妈妈和殴打并抛弃你的男人有了孩子
you've spent on the difficulties this new baby will face
却已经花费了47分钟讨论
without saying one word about your mother having a child
这个新生儿将要面临的困难
by the man who beat and abandoned you.
你对此没感觉吗
No feelings about that?
你觉得我是怎么感觉的 乔医生
Well, how do you think I feel, Dr. Joe?
你不说我怎么知道
How can I be sure if you won't say?
好吧 感觉很糟糕
All right! It sucks!
这件事是错的
And it's -- and it's wrong,
就不应该发生
and it never should have happened.
我和盖里的孩子成为同母异父的兄弟
Making me the half-brother of Gary's kid is --
让我非常难受
is very, very upsetting,
我不希望这个孩子出现在我生命之中
and I-I-I do not want that child in my life.
好极了
Great.
抱歉边走边聊谈了这么久
Sorry to make you walk and talk for so long,
不过不然的话我们的会面就要取消了
but otherwise, we would have had to cancel.
今天聊到为何不希望盖里的孩子出现
We'll end with how you don't want Gary's child in your life,
我们下周再见
and I'll see you next week.
等一下
W-wait. Wait.
你不能就这样
Y-you can't -- You can't just, like --
气我一顿然后就这样走了 乔医生
you can't just get me all mad and then just walk off, Dr. Joe.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
是我把你惹生气的吗
I got you all mad?
我不这样觉得
I wonder if that's true.
典型的愤世嫉俗者是什么东西
What the hell is a classic injustice collector?
这是我在研讨会上宣传的概念
this is the definition I pass out at my seminars.
联调局对愤世嫉俗者有自己的解释
The FBI has their own way of explaining injustice collectors,
但是我猜他们对这个理论没有侧重宣传
but I guess they're not high on this theory?
官方上我们侧重不同
Officially, they have their focus, we have ours.
愤世嫉俗者从不认为自己是错的
"Injustice collectors are never wrong,
他们认为对于他们的纪律处分
so disciplinary actions taken against them
往往是不公平的甚至是一种侮辱
are always unfair and demeaning"?
真的吗
Really?
他们就是这么认为的
That's how they see it, yes.
愤世嫉俗者认为自己是
"Injustice collectors visualize themselves
他们眼中的敌人的审判者
as judge and jury to those they consider enemies."
愤世嫉俗者为自己的行为找借口
"Injustice collectors rationalize their own behavior,
并伺机贬低不同意他们的人
tend to demonize the people who disagree with them."
比如我前四任夫人
My first four wives, for example.
以及所有圣莫妮卡的人
And all of Santa Monica.
愤世嫉俗者会自我激化吗
Would an injustice collector self-radicalize?
有可能 也许会帮助他实现道德优越感
If it helped him achieve moral superiority, possibly.
巴斯:
尝试了这个方法 运气不佳
拉什蒂
但是这种意识形态
But the ideology would have to
需要已经存在一定的怨念
fit with a pre-existing grievance.
如果凶手对军方有根深蒂固的怨恨
If your perpetrator had a deep-seated resentment of the military,
受害者
他可能会采取ISIS的方式来证明自己
he could adopt ISIS to justify his actions.
但是他非常有计划性
But he was highly organized.
他仔细思考了
He thought a great deal about
杀人的时间和地点
how and where he would kill his victim,
他想逃脱法律的追捕
and he wanted to get away with it.
这说明是有预谋的杀人
Which does indicate targeting.
顺利的话就能逃脱制裁
Off the bar, if nothing else.
这似乎是可行的 但是凶手的
It's all plausible, but I'm having a problem
脱身策略和对他的侧写并不符合
fitting the killer's exit strategy into the profile.
在圣贝纳迪诺有一个相关的例子
In San Bernardino, which is a relative example...
没有严谨的逃跑计划
...there was no serious plan for escape,
并且看起来这次袭击是自发的
and the attack seemed spontaneous.
-重案组 -在科泉市的案件也是一样
- Major Crimes. - In Colorado Springs, too.
凶手并没有逃跑的意思
There was no thought put into getting away.
好的 稍等 队长 是迈克打来的
Yeah. One second. Captain, it's Mike.
他说有两个人出现在格赛尔斯门口
He said two guys just showed up at Gazelles
准备开门营业
to open the joint up.
我们要跟他们聊聊吗
Should we talk to them,
还是要等特殊探员索托
or should we wait for Special Agent Soto
和她的专家团队来再开始
and her gang of experts to do it?
联调局要好一会儿才能赶过来
It'll take a while for the FBI to catch up with us.
如果格赛尔斯有监控摄像头
If Gazelles has security cameras,
也许我们还有时间进去
we might have time to get in there
取出受害者消失当晚的
and grab surveillance footage
监控录像
from the night our victim disappeared.
是的 好让联调局一出现
Yeah, and then the Feds could take it away from us
就能从我们手上夺走
whenever they finally show up.
但也可以
But okay.
是的 迈克 看看格赛尔斯的人愿不愿意配合
Yes, Mike, see if Gazelles will cooperate.
如果他们其中一个
And if either one of these guys
看上去心怀叵测
look like they may have an ax to grind
或者看上去像犯了什么事的话 告诉我
and may have used it recently, call me.
好的
Will do.
格赛尔斯
女孩们还有一个小时才上班...
The girls won't start work for another hour...
警官们
Police officers.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
要喝点什么吗 水 果汁 还是烈酒
Can I get you guys a drink? Water, juice, spirits?
你当值吗
Are you on duty?
我们不是来喝一杯的
We aren't here for a drink.
刚刚跟你一起走进来的人 他在哪里
Another person just walked in here with you. Where is he?
那是我儿子 他在后勤办公室
That was my son. He's in the back office.
有什么需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
你们要看我的运营执照吗
Would you like to review my licenses?
你 过来 我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥.
You, come here. L.A.P.D.
还有我的库存
And my inventory?
我们不是缉捕队的
We're not with Vice.
先生 告诉我你的名字
Sir, tell me your name.
阿西姆·贝迪 随便你查
Asim Behdi. Look me up.
我没有任何违规行为
I don't have any violations.
我的生意完全合法
My business is 1,000% legitimate.
你要他们出示搜查证了吗 爸爸
Did you ask for their warrant, dad?
尼莫 我们没什么好隐瞒的
Nemo, we have nothing to hide.
别理他 他不是负责人
Ignore him. He's not in charge.
你们俩周三晚上在这里工作吗
Were you two working here Wednesday night?
是的 尼莫和克里斯一起照顾酒吧 我打理大厅
Yes. Nemo tended bar with Chris, and I was managing the floor.
你们记得这位顾客吗
Do you remember this customer?
当然 大财主
Of course. The big tipper.
大财主
Big tipper?
他到处撒100美金的钞票
Throwing $100s around.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表