剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
就会回答所有的问题
when we find our terrorist.
但是在那之前 我们收到命令
But until we do, we're under orders
要将死者转移到华盛顿特区去
to transport the victim to D.C.
所以 如果你们能离开轮床
So, if you'd all just step back from the gurney,
我们有一队...
we have a team
没有法♥院♥令 你休想把尸体带到任何地方
Without a court order, you're not taking this body anywhere.
我们不对外承认我们发现受害者
We can't get a court order without publicly acknowledging
就得不到法♥院♥令
that we've discovered the victim,
我们还没打算那么做
and we're not prepared to do that yet
是因为
for reasons pertaining --
我不管你的理由是什么
I don't care what your reasons are.
直到我看到有关法律文件
Until I see legal documentation to the contrary,
你们在这间解剖室里就没有执法管辖权
you have zero jurisdiction in my examination room.
在这儿 我才是权威
I'm the authority here,
所以 麻烦请让让
so step back -- please.
索托探员 如果你的决策是错误的
You know, Agent Soto, if you're wrong about this --
咱们先这样假设 到头来也许
and you could be -- you'll just end up
六个月后 你还得把案子还给我们
returning this murder to us six months from now.
好吧 医生 继续解剖吧
Fine, Doctor. You can finish.
多谢 但是我不需要等你批准
Thanks, but I don't need your permission.
如果你们二位能到外面等就更好了
Maybe it would be better if the two of you waited outside --
和你们的组员一起
with your team.
好了 队长 你是对的
Okay. Captain, you're right.
莫里斯探员试图拖延办案进度
Agent Morris wants us to drag our feet on this.
但在他告诉我们为什么要这么做之前
But until he can tell us why,
请容许我把受害人姓名告知索托探员
let me at least give Agent Soto the name of our victim.
顺便表达一下咱们的诚意
Might as well look cooperative.
局长 谢谢您
Thank you, Chief.
医生 你刚才说有两点
Doctor, you said there were two things.
是的 他们粗暴地打断我之前
Yes. As I was about to say --
正如我刚才所讲
before we were so rudely interrupted --
除了被害人嘴上被贴强力胶
in addition to the duct tape,
被害人体内酒精含量
your victim drank himself
至少有0.24
to an alcohol level of at least .24.
因为他被伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子强行灌酒
Because Islamic extremists tend to overserve.
行了 艾米 去告诉普罗文茨副队
All right, Amy, inform Lieutenant Provenza
我们现在的进度
as to our progress.
我们需要和这些填报
And we need to speak to the people who filed
尼古拉斯·格林伯恩失踪信息的人聊聊
this Missing Persons report on Nicholas Greenbourne
寻求他们的帮助
and ask them for their help.
米格尔 文斯 海莉 你们认得
Miguel, Vince, Hailey, do any of you recognize the --
天啊 我认得
Oh, man. Yeah.
那是尼克那天穿的 我们一起出去了
That's what Nick was wearing when we all went out
在上个周三晚上
last Wednesday night.
鞋上
On the shoes...
是血
is that blood?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你们两个一起和尼克服役过
you both served with Nick?
步兵 从2004年到2010年
Infantry, 2004 to 2010.
三次被派往伊♥拉♥克♥
Three tours in Iraq.
现在联邦调查局要砍我的脑袋了
Okay, now the FBI is about to chop off my head.
你们是一批被派遣的
You guys were deployed together?
小布♥什♥总统的一项增兵计划
对 迪亚拉省边境 在迅速增兵期间
Yes. Out of Diyala during The Surge.
是这几个人报了受害人的失踪
Are these the persons reporting?
受害者失踪前后时间线捋出来没有
Have they given us a timeline yet?
局长 我们就快了 稍等片刻
We're almost there, Chief. Hold on.
尼克很挣扎
Nick struggles.
我们当中有很多人没能从战争中缓过来
There's a lot of us never fully came back from Iraq.
没有了组织 没有了任务
Without structure, without a mission,
他很挣扎 无论是生活中还是工作上
he struggles -- in life and in work.
如果他表兄叫上他 就去做木工活儿
Carpentry jobs here and there if his cousin calls him,
但是除了这些
but other than that...
有 那方面的副业没有
Anything...on the side?
违法的那种吗 不可能
Like criminal? There's no way.
好吧 那么 你最后见到他是在
Okay, so, when you last saw him --
我们一去出去吃饭
We all went out to dinner together,
尼克来了 我们通常就一起出去
which is what we usually do when Nick visits.
之后 他求我
And after, he asked me to --
允许他和文斯出去喝一杯
to let Vince go out for a drink...
去庆祝我们将在下周结婚
to celebrate our marriage next week.
尼克总是能找到庆祝的理由
Nick always has a reason to celebrate.
我们晚上经常会劝他点到为止
We tried to talk him into calling it a night
因为他搞得太过了 我和文斯还是会
'cause he overdoes it, and then Vince and I end up --
我们得去保释他
We end up bailing on him, yeah.
尼克来见我们时就会发生的这种事
This happens when Nick visits us.
他通常会打优步回我们家
He usually Ubers back to our house.
但周四早上 你们醒来的时候尼克不在家
But Thursday morning, Nick wasn't there when you woke up.
你们担心吗
You were worried?
当然担心
Well, yes.
我的意思是 一开始 我们以为
I mean, at first, we thought
他跟谁勾搭上了 但一天过去了
he'd hooked up with someone, but the day went on.
尼克一个电♥话♥也没打回来
Nick never called.
他的车子还停在我们家外面
His car stayed parked outside our house.
他过来是为了帮我们准备婚礼的
He was in town to help us get ready for our wedding,
但是 我是说
but -- I mean,
他知道这件事对我们来说有多重要
he knew how important it was to us.
他可能不是你们见过的最聪明的人
He might not be the smartest man you'll ever meet,
但他绝不是个健忘的人
but he's not a flake.
我试着打了几次他的手♥机♥
I tried his cellphone a few times,
但当他不接也不打回来的时候
but when he didn't answer or call back,
我就开车去他在亚卡的住所
I drove out to his place in Yucca
想看看他是不是回家了 但他没有
to see if somehow he'd ended up back home, but he hadn't.
我是说 这太疯狂了 他人哪去了
I mean, this is just crazy. Where is he?
他怎么可能就这么消失了
How could he just disappear?
为什么他的鞋子上有血迹
Why is there blood on his shoes?!
这正是警♥察♥们应该去查明的
This is what the police are supposed to find out.
那么 你们把尼克丢在哪间酒吧
So, what bar did you leave Nick at?
他想去那里的 甜心
It was where he wanted to go, honey.
什么
What?
莱格特女士 不如你先出去一下
Ms. Leggett, um, why don't you step outside for a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
那间酒吧的名字是
And the name of the bar is...?
格赛尔斯夜♥总♥会♥ 在亚卡瓦利
Gazelles Nightclub, in the Valley.
听着 听着 那 那不是间脱衣舞俱乐部
Listen, listen, it's -- it's not a strip club.
那里的女服务生 她们穿比基尼
The waitresses -- they just wear bikinis.
我知道那地方 连克新大道边上
I know it. It's off Lankershim.
我19岁的时候那里就开业了
Well, it's been there since I was 19.
那里距离尼克被掩埋的地方有多远
How far is that from where Nick was buried?
很远 超过10英里
Far -- over 10 miles.
查查店主是谁
Looking for the owners.
今晚他们不会在的 那里周一不营业
They won't be there tonight. It's closed on Mondays.
或者 曾经是这样
Or, uh...used to be.
怎么了
What?
我是说 他可能...有点明显 你知道的
I mean, he could -- he could be a little obvious, you know,
他跟女服务生 献殷勤的方式
the way he hit on the, um, waitresses,
但是 我的意思是 她们习惯了 对吗
but, I mean, they're used to that, right?
真的吗
Really?
那些女服务生有男友或者丈夫吗
Do some of these waitresses have boyfriends or husbands?
男友吗 我很怀疑
Boyfriends? Oh, uh, I doubt it.
我是说 我可不想我老婆穿成那样走来走去
I mean, I wouldn't want my wife walking around like that.
在你们两个走之前 有没有人问过你们
Before either of you left, did anyone ask you
是否或曾经在军队里服役吗
if you were or had ever been in the military?
那里都是军人 还有些海军陆战队员
The place is full of Army guys -- some Marines, too.
他们周末会从二十九棕榈村过来这里
They pop up here from Twentynine Palms on the weekend.
在那样拥挤的人群中 真说不好
In a crowd like that, it's hard to say
为什么我们中的一个会引人注目
why one of us would stand out.
好吧 私下里说吧
Okay, off the record...
你怀疑这次的斩首事件是不是ISIS一手导演的
You doubt this beheading was directed by ISIS, as well.
杀手在视频里的措辞是非决定性的
The phrasing the killer used on the video is inconclusive.
而且他说到"先知"的时候没有立刻接一句
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表