剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Pass on your way to death row, asshole.
先等一等
Hey, just hold on.
还有一件事要和这个变♥态♥交待
We have one other point to make with our trash collector here,
我敢肯定这有用
And I bet it works.
要是我们一个都不选呢
And if we accept neither?
那咱就法庭上见 吉尔曼
Best of luck at trial, Gilman.
我已经准备好我的开庭辩论了
I cannot wait for my opening argument.
你的受害者不是那么让人同情
You don't have a very sympathetic victim.
早就料到你会这么说了
We thought you might say that.
既然你提到了同情
So since you brought up sympathy,
你的委托人应该知道
your client should know that there are limits
狱警不会对儿童猥亵者给予什么保护的
to how well prison guards can protect child molesters.
和爱看儿童色情照片的人
Entering a correctional facility
一起进监狱
as someone who kept sexually explicit images of children?
我才不想呢
Certainly not something I'd want to do.
我们 我们是在敲诈他吗
Are we... are we blackmailing him?
很讽刺吧
Ironic.
但用来对付刘易斯先生 这招很管用
But with Mr. Lewis, it seems to be effective.
如果我们选择第一项
If we accept the first option,
那么传播儿童色情罪就不提了吗
you'll take the child pornography charges off the table?
没错 前提是
Yes, if, as stated previously,
你的委托人供出
your client gives up the other members
传播儿童色情团伙中的其他人
of this child pornography ring
并接受因谋杀加文·雅各布被判25年到无期
And accepts 25 years to life for the murder of Gavin Jacobs.
什么 不行 这不行
What? No, that's... that's no deal.
不行 一定有更好的办法
No. You'll have to do better.
我们能做得更好
Oh, we can do better.
我们能让陪审团在决定
We can allow the jury to examine
要不要判你无假释无期徒刑时
your gallery of molested girls
欣赏你的猥亵少女珍藏
while they deliberate whether to give you life without parole.
我可不会低估那些照片和视频
I wouldn't underestimate the impact
对那些有子女的陪审团员所造成的冲击
these photos and videos will have on parents.
吉尔曼先生 不如你先看看证据吧
Mr. Gilman, maybe you should look at the evidence,
自己评判这十二条证据
judge for yourself how 12 impartial finders of fact
会对你的当事人有什么影响
will respond to your client.
我要按"播放"了
I'm gonna push "Play."
你看够了就举手示意
You raise your hand when you've seen enough.
有动作了
I have some movement.
我们同意合作
We agree to cooperate.
-但我... -或者你另请高明
- But I - Or you get another lawyer.
好好考虑一下
Take a second. Think about it.
你还想让多少人看到这些龌龊的东西
How many more people do you need to see this crap?
但我也被猥亵了
But I was molested, too.
我不知道该怎么说
I didn't know how to talk about it.
别说了
Yeah, well, don't start now,
因为到时候
because where you're going,
你最好还是把你的嘴巴闭上
you're gonna need to keep your mouth shut.
你保证能让我的当事人和这些...材料
You guarantee you can bury my client's association
毫无关系吗
with these...Materials?
不会出现在他的记录上吗
They won't show up anywhere on his record?
如果他告诉我名字
If he gives me names.
他得告诉我这个儿童色情片链中
He absolutely has to give me names
涉及所有人的名字
of everyone in this child porn ring.
把文件给我
Bring me the paperwork.
看看能不能今晚之前弄好
Let's see if we can wrap this up by tonight.
我不想再听了
I don't wanna hear any more of this.
反正也没人想让你和这家伙一起
Well, no one wants you in there with the guy anyway.
你能帮我和普罗文茨写报告
Yeah, you can help Provenza and me file the report.
要花上好几个小时
It'll take hours.
也就是说你可以走了
And that means you're free to go.
安德莉亚今晚不需要你了
Andrea won't need you anymore tonight.
我最好还是等你吧
Well, I might as well wait for you.
其实我也没其他地方能去
Um, I don't really have anywhere else to be.
真的吗
I wonder if that's true.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we could talk?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Um...
听着 我...
Look, I...
我知道你觉得我不爱你
I know you think that I don't love you,
但我爱你
But I do.
只不过没到愿意和我住一起的程度
Yeah, just not enough to live with me.
-古斯 -我明白
- Gus -- - I get it.
古斯 听着
Gus, please, listen.
我是一个在实习的学生
I am a student working as an intern.
我的钱都是我妈妈给的
All of the money that I have comes from my mom.
我说了我并不在乎
I said that I don't care about that.
-我说了一切我出钱 -别这样 不 不
- I said that I'd pay for everything. - Come on. No. No,
我在乎 古斯 我在乎
I care, Gus. I do care.
我曾经有两年时间
Okay? I spent two years of my life...
都让别的男人给我买♥♥单
letting other guys pay for everything.
也许...因此我才难以答应
And -- and maybe that's made me difficult.
或者...或者
Or -- or...
没法接受
Hard to get along with.
也许你是该和我分手
And maybe you should break up with me.
也许我根本不配得到那些东西
Maybe I'm not worth all that extra bullshit.
但如果我还想好好做我自己
But if I am ever gonna feel good about myself,
我必须要能够为自己买♥♥单
I need to be able to pay my own way.
或者至少出我自己这份
Or, at least, my half.
你为什么不一开始就这么说
Why didn't you say all this to begin with?
我不知道
I didn't know.
或者...
Or -- or...
或者我没组织好语言
Or I didn't have the words.
走吧 我下班后去喝一杯
Come on. I get a drink at the end of my shift.
我们一起坐下来好好讨论一下
Let's, just, uh, sit down and discuss all this.
那...
Then, um...
我们不分手了吗
We're not breaking up?
不
No.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
我们得好好处理 的确很扫兴
I mean, it blows that we have to deal with this.
但我好想你
But I miss you so bad.
有时候 我觉得这口井实在太深了
You know, sometimes, I think the well is so deep around here
人类根本触不到低
that human beings can never touch bottom.
这个地方更代表正义 而不是希望
This place is more about justice than about hope.
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗
Hey, Lance Armstrong.
你拿自行车干什么 车子出问题了
What's with the bike. You got car trouble?
不 副队 我卖♥♥了我的普锐斯
No, um, Lieutenant, I-I sold my Prius.
卖♥♥了...为什么
Sold...why?
保险费越来越高
The insurance went up.
我也想降低我的二氧化碳足迹
I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint a little.
大多时候可以让胡里奥接我 还有地铁呢
Julio can pick me up most days. And, uh, there's the metro.
我明白了
I see.
地铁能一路通往
Does the metro run all the way
比尔·琼斯[演员]的家吗
to the home of Bill Jones?
明天见 副队 晚安
See you tomorrow, Lieutenant. Good night.
长官 他在帮助几个有困难的孩子
Sir, he's helping a couple of needy kids.
他不需要什么都告诉我们
He doesn't need to tell us everything, you know?
我知道
Yeah.
正如之前所说 25年到无期
25 to life, as offered,
不过要花一阵时间
But it's taking a while.
他正在写供述
He's trying to write out his statement of facts,
但他老是重新写
but he keeps starting over.
这就是给小说家辩护的诅咒
Well, that's the curse of having a novelist as a defendant.
《我的谋杀》 迪恩·刘易斯著
"My Murder," By Dean Lewis.
"第一章 一开始
"Chapter one -- to begin,
我被威胁了..."
I was molested..."
25年到无期 长官
25 to life, ma'am?
换取31个名字
In exchange for 31 names,
邮件地址 电♥话♥号♥码
e-mail accounts, phone numbers,
和IP地址 联调局会跟进调查
and I.P. Addresses that the fbi will then follow up on.
这31个人可能会带我们找到一千多人
Those 31 people could lead to a thousand more.
当机会来临时 我们必须抓住
Yeah, we've gotta grab these opportunities when they occur.
不管怎么说 我们差不多完工了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表