剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Graff radicalized Dwight,
让他在将来变得无用 以及更糟
made him useless for the future, and worse.
德怀特对种族不同的情侣犯下的谋杀罪
Dwight's murder of the mixed-race couples
让他父亲觉得自己暴露了
made his father feel exposed.
他不想要他的和帮派联♥系♥的中间人了
He didn't want his go-between with the gang anymore.
反正希姆斯也失去了对他们的控制
Simms had lost control of them anyway.
而如果格拉夫摆脱了布尔胡德货运公♥司♥的
And if Graff got rid of the smuggling
走私生意
in Bullhood Trucking,
就没人需要去代表那些司机了
no one needed to represent the drivers anymore.
他为什么要策划一起法庭上的枪击
Why would he plot a courtroom shoot-out,
让其看起来像是齐克隆兄弟会的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径
make it look like a Zyklon Brotherhood terrorist act
除非他想要除掉他的心腹
unless he was terminating his closest associates.
好了 这么想一想
Okay. Think of it this way.
希姆斯知道德怀特的父亲是谁 他死了
Simms knew who Dwight's father was, and he's dead.
马可·卡尔德隆知道德怀特的父亲是谁
Marco Calderon knew who Dwight's father was,
他也死了
and he's dead.
乔·鲍曼博士最近刚刚发现
Dr. Joe Bowman just recently found out
德怀特的父亲依然在世 他现在也死了
Dwight's father was still alive, and now he's dead.
罗森副检察官本可以跟进乔博士的笔记
D.D.A. Rosen could have been following up on Dr. Joe's notes.
而现在齐克隆兄弟会也土崩瓦解了
And now the Z Brotherhood's destroyed, too.
所有可能泄露消息的来源都被处理掉了
All the loose ends have been severed.
除了你
Except you.
为什么呢
Why is that?
是因为德怀特的父亲还爱着你吗
Is it because Dwight's father is still in love with you?
你还爱着他吗
Are you still in love with him?
你还时不时见他吗
Do you still see him from time to time?
好了 如果我告诉你我知道谁是
Okay, would it help you if I told you
德怀特的父亲会促使你开口吗
that I know who Dwight's father is?
她是在虚张声势吗
Is she bluffing?
有很多非常好的线索
There are some very good clues.
进出墨西哥的货物运输
The cargo going to and from Mexico
被限定为工程物资
is limited to construction supplies.
而我们已知谁在房♥地♥产♥行业呢
And who do we know in the building business?
是谁在齐克隆兄弟会搬到附近区域
And who gets to partner with the L.A. Housing Authority
并成为威胁之后得以跟洛杉矶房♥管局
when Zyklon moves into neighborhoods
进行合作呢
and becomes a menace?
是谁在他们的房♥产被罚没之后
Who profits the most when their properties are condemned,
得以让开♥发♥商
allowing a developer
绕过分区的繁文缛节并受益最多呢
to skip right through the zoning process?
你有没有想过
Has it ever occurred to you
如果德怀特知道他父亲是谁
that if Dwight knew his father,
如果他见过他哪怕一次
if he met him even once,
他也许都不会加入白人♥权♥力种族分子的帮派
he might not have joined a gang of white power racists?
不 你错了 你错了
No, you're wrong. You're wrong.
马丁
Martin --
马丁·博尔哈是德怀特的父亲
Martin Borja is Dwight's father?
混合种族夫妇的孩子
Children of mixed-race couples
不一定一眼就看得出来 长官
don't always look like a combo, sir.
我是说 有时候他们会特别喜欢
I mean, sometimes they greatly favor
其中一位家长
one parent or the other.
如果他像他的父亲 我不认为他会
If he resembled his dad, I don't think he would have been
对这整个"白人♥权♥利运动"如此热衷了
so high on this whole "White power" thing.
不 一定是格拉夫 一定是格拉夫
No. It had to be Graff. It had to be Graff.
不然你就要为对你的儿子
Or else you're partly responsible
隐瞒真♥相♥负有部分责任
for having hidden the truth from your son.
但我不会叫你相信我的话
But I'm not going to ask you to take my word for it.
我会让你自己去看
I'm gonna let you check for yourself.
我会编造一封信 一条你的儿子
I'm going to invent a letter, a message
从坟墓里留给你的口信
from beyond the grave to you from your son,
而且我要告诉你德怀特对发生的这些事
and I'm going to tell you what Dwight would have said
会怎么说 让你把它转交给他父亲
about what happened, and let you run it by his dad.
博尔哈工业
梅利莎
Hi, Melissa.
我马上就好
I'll just be a minute.
威尔德雷德
Wildred.
威尔德雷德
Wildred!
威尔德雷德
Wildred.
很抱歉 马丁现在正在打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. Martin is on a call right now.
这事不能等
It can't wait.
是的 不 我
Yeah. No, I --
我等下打给你
I have to call you back.
威尔德雷德 你到这来做什么
Wildred, what are you doing here?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
她进去了 各单位各就各位
She's in. All units hold.
收到 我们和卫斯在28层楼梯井
10-4. We're in the stairwell on the 28th floor with Wes.
我好担心你
I have been so worried about you.
不 别
No, don't.
我昨晚很晚的时候收到了一封信
I received a letter late last night...
来自德怀特
...from Dwight,
写于死亡当天
written the day before he died.
他托了一名即将出狱的狱友带给我
He gave it to a prisoner who got it out of jail to me.
是真的吗
Is it true?
德怀特在信中说的那些事
What Dwight said?
是你让艾林·希姆斯
Did you have Erin Simms
告诉他去毙了地检和卡尔德隆
tell him to shoot that D.A. and Calderon?
然后你又让卡尔德隆告诉他
And then did you have Calderon tell him
去毙了乔医生和希姆斯
to shoot that psychologist and Simms?
先停一下
Hold on.
威尔德雷德 你冷静一下
Wildred, calm down.
这封信现在在哪儿
Where is this letter?
我的上帝 马丁 你把我当傻子了
Oh, God. How stupid do you think I am, Martin?
说实在话
I mean, really.
如果真是你做的
I-If you arranged all those murder--
听我说
Listen to me.
我已经把信放在一个稳妥的地方
I put that letter in a place where it can be found
以防万一 所以你想都别想
if anything happens to me, so don't you even
-去害我 -威尔德雷德
- think about hurting me. - Wildred!
你怎么能这么想 我怎么会加害于你
You can't think I would ever, ever hurt you.
我是全力支持你 爱了你
I've -- I've done nothing but support and love you
-20年 -下一个轮到我了
- for 20 years. - Am I next?
每一位知道你和齐克隆兄弟会的人都死了
Everyone who knew about you and Zyklon are gone.
威尔德雷德 你要相信我
You have to trust me, Wildred.
他尚未承认任何事
He hasn't admitted anything yet.
这个不能当做供词
This is not a confession.
-相信你 -他就快招了
- Trust you? - It's about to be.
我的上帝 要我相信你
Oh, my God. Trust you?
你向我发过誓
You swore to me
有朝一日把货运公♥司♥的业务给德怀特
that you would give Dwight the trucking business one day.
你说过会提拔他成为合伙人
You said you would make him a partner.
却又让这些新纳粹组织的混混把咱们儿子毁了
And you let those Nazis destroy him. Our son.
如果当年有人告诉德怀特他父亲是谁
Dwight might have been a totally different person
他也不会变成现在这样子
if he'd only been told who he was.
你利用咱们儿子去杀人
You used our son to kill people.
是你儿子杀了人 他不是我儿子
Your son killed people. Not my son.
我的儿子们都是社会栋梁之才
My sons are builders.
你的儿子就是懦夫一名 死了最好
Yours was weak and ultimately better dead than alive.
你从未给过他机会
You never even gave him a chance.
我都准备好把货运公♥司♥给他了
I was gonna give him the damn trucking company!
威尔德雷德 你听我说
Look, Wildred.
我怎会知道舒尔茨会死
How did I know that Schultz was gonna drop dead?
让格拉夫那个白♥痴♥变成管事的
Or that idiot Graff would end up in charge?
全体警员准备好
Everyone take your positions.
威尔德雷德 德怀特失控了
Wildred, Dwight went off the rails.
他已经杀了8个人
He'd already killed eight people,
两名还是孩子 这还是在法庭枪击案前
two of them children, before he entered that courtroom.
我已经是做到人尽其才了
I made the best use of him I possibly could,
况且我们不再做这方面的勾当
and now we're out of the crime business.
生意合法化了 一切都结束了
We're legit. It's over.
听着 我明白失去德怀特令你痛苦不堪
Look, I know -- I know losing Dwight was hard for you.
这我都明白
I know it was.
但是人死不能复生
But he was already lost.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表