剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
所以如果他...
So if he's...
如果他从那时候就跟我女儿关系亲密的话
If he's been intimate with my daughter since then,
那就是法定强♥奸♥了
that's statutory rape.
好的 我们会去查清楚
Okay. We'll look into that.
不过除了因为加布·杨以外
But aside from Gabe Young,
阿曼达与你 或你妻子有过其他冲突吗
did Amanda have any other issues with you or your wife?
当然
Sure.
贝拉是个医生 我是个建筑师
Bella's a doctor. I'm an architect.
我们还买♥♥辆车给她当生日礼物了
Never mind that we were buying her a car for her birthday.
我们绝对是最十恶不赦的坏蛋了
We were a part of the evil 1%.
为了让我们生气 她还开始做义工
To make us a little nuts, she started volunteering
去帮助那些...流浪者
to help all those...vagrants.
是不是这些流浪者伤害我女儿了
Did one of those homeless men hurt my little girl?
你认为这个的可能性
Does that seem more likely to you
比阿曼达跟她男朋友私奔的可能性高吗
than Amanda running away with her boyfriend?
我不知道
I have no idea.
在这一年里
For the first time in a year,
我第一次真心希望她是和这个加布在一起
I'm actually hoping that she's with this Gabe kid.
如果不是会怎么样
I mean, 'cause what's the alternative, right?
我的天
My god.
你不是以为阿曼达...
You don't think that Amanda's...
所以我们才在这里而不是失踪人口处吗
Is that why we're here instead of Missing Persons?
-你们觉得阿曼达... -不
- You think that Amanda's... - No!
不 不
No. No.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
她千万要在树村
Please let her be at Joshua Tree.
千万
Please.
千万
Please.
千万
Please!
这里确实查不到什么了
There's really not much here to go on,
但我找到了一些
but I had cold cases send up the records
关于你父亲和叔叔谋杀调查的旧资料
of your father and your uncle's murder investigation.
不过已经过去30年了 所以...
It's been 30 years, though, so...
谢谢 副队
Thank you, lieutenant.
我知道过去多久了
I know how long it's been.
这里有什么新发现...
So, what's going on in...
这里是个什么地方
In whatever we end up calling this place?
屏幕上是阿曼达·彭德的脸书主页
This monitor has Amanda Pond's facebook page.
她从上周四开始就没发布过新消息了
She hasn't posted since last Thursday.
我们还用脸部识别软件
We're also running video from the subway system
扫描了地铁系统的视频
through facial-recognition software.
到目前为止 没有线索显示阿曼达
And so far, nothing's showing Amanda
进出过任何站口
entering or leaving any station.
还有很多厉害的玩意呢 你觉得怎么样
Lots of cool stuff on the way. What do you think?
我觉得自己像是一只恐龙
Uh, I think I feel like one of the dinosaurs
在遥远处观望流星
watching the meteor from afar.
胡里奥找到那个流浪者了
Julio found our homeless guy.
世上没有真正的前进道路
There is no true one way forward.
没有 我们的生命都融合在一起 因为隐私...
No, we...we blend our lives together because privacy...
女孩的情况不容乐观
Looks bad for the girl.
她没叫快车 没找出租车
She didn't uber, she didn't get a cab,
也没被抢劫
and she wasn't robbed.
如果她没和男友在一起...
And if she's not with this boyfriend...
如果我们今晚能结束
Um, if we get out of here tonight,
你想出去吃个晚餐吗
you want to stop and get some dinner?
我们要谈谈
Something we need to talk about.
不是什么大事
Nothing too serious.
先停一下 先生 等一等
Hold that thought, sir, one second.
队长 副队 这位是将军
Captain, lieutenants, meet the Admiral,
他找到了阿曼达的钱包和手♥机♥ 长官
who located Amanda's purse and phone, ma'am.
很高兴能和你共事 队长 反抗万岁
Glad to work with you, captain. Long live the resistance.
报告 我在垃圾中找食物时发现了女孩的袋子
Report -- I found the girl's bag while dumpster-diving
因为线索就在这里
because that's where the messages are.
他哭了 他不是故意的
He cried. He didn't mean it.
他们说你只会伤害你爱的人
They say you hurt those you love?
肯定是心碎了
Designated heartbreak.
-你看到了扔袋子的人 -没有
- You saw who dumped her bag? - No.
但我是一名警惕的军人并且认出了她的物品
But I am a vigilant soldier and recognized her belongings.
她是个可爱的公主
And she a lovely princess,
心地善良 还邀请我
so kind, she invited me
去她家住 尤其是下雨天
to stay at her house, especially when it rained.
阿曼达请你去她家吗
Amanda invited you to her house?
很多次呀 但是那块土地神圣不容侵犯
Many times, but it was indefensible by land.
我就知道这些 队长
Look, Captain, I've divulged all I can.
有奖励给我吗
Is there a, um, service reward of any kind?
吃点三明治 洗个澡怎么样
How about a sandwich and a shower?
我可不能洗澡 但三明治是无法抗拒的
I can't shower, but who says no to a sandwich?
鲔鱼起司的 还是基♥督♥山的
Tuna melt, perhaps? Monte Cristo?
最好是烤过的黑麦面包上放甜椒起司
Ooh, pimento cheese on rye -- grilled.
我的天啊 艾米
Oh, my gosh. Amy?
加布的妈妈说他很善良
Um, according to his mom, Gabe is an angel --
走在路上都怕踏着蚂蚁的
wouldn't hurt a fly.
查理斯·曼森的妈妈也这样说
Charles Manson's mom said the same thing.
毕竟加布没有记录
For what it's worth, Gabe has no record,
而且他还从树村发短♥信♥给阿曼达
and he's been texting Amanda from Joshua Tree.
不 他没有
No, he hasn't.
公园管♥理♥员♥刚才找到了这群野营的孩子
Park rangers just located our happy campers.
加布似乎把手♥机♥丢给了朋友
Seems like Gabe handed his phone off to friends
自己开车去蒂华纳开派对了
while he drove off to party in Tijuana.
他似乎在墨西哥过得很开心
Looks like he's having fun in Mexico.
幸运的是 有人把这张照片发到网上
Fortunately for us, on this photo posted
并且把所有兄弟都挂在了标签里
by someone else's phone, he tagged all his bros.
其中两个打开了定位
Two of them have their location services on.
我们知道他们的确切位置
We know exactly where they are.
来终结这场嘉年华吧
Let's put an end to this little fiesta.
普罗文茨副队 通知联调局
Lieutenant provenza, alert the FBI.
我们可能要抓个国际逃犯了
We may have an international fugitive on our hands.
而且 如果我搬到银湖区
But also, if I moved to SilverLake,
上班可以少40分钟的路
I would take 40 minutes off my commute.
没错 但是真的要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
I know, but selling your house?
不仅是离你更近啊
It's not just about being closer to you.
离我的女儿和她的继子们也会更近
I'd be nearer to my daughter and her step-sons.
我们说好了要慢慢来的
Look, I know that we have been taking things very slow.
但是再慢的话就僵死在原地了
Any slower and we'd come to a dead stop.
纱伦 我知道
Sharon, look, I understand
同居是件大事
that moving in together is a big deal
你需要时间来预告孩子
and that you would like some time to alert your children.
你好
Oh, hello.
我闭嘴了 你加油
One down. Two to go.
拉什蒂 我以为你跟古斯去棕榈泉了
Rusty, I thought you were off to Palm Springs with Gus.
本来要去的 现在去不成了
Yeah, well, that's not happening anymore.
怎么了
Why?
简直莫名其妙
It -- it's ridiculous.
我们本来在格罗夫
Uh, we were at The Grove.
准备买♥♥点
We were shopping for these --
给他买♥♥双登山靴
these hiking boots that he wanted,
然后忽然
and then suddenly...
他就在公共场合牵我的手
he's holding my hand -- in public.
我就把手抽回来 然后不知道怎么搞的
And so I pulled my hand away, then I don't know what happened.
他就非常生气地走了
He just got really mad and he walked off
我跟他走了一段
and then I-I went after him for a second
因为他没车嘛
because he doesn't have a car,
现在他不回我短♥信♥了 所以
and now he's not returning my text messages, so...
那你为什么把手抽回来呢
But why did you pull your hand away?
我为什么把手
Why did I pull --
因为我真的很不自在啊 妈妈
because, mom, I-I was extremely uncomfortable.
你觉得我这样有错吗
What? You're gonna say I'm wrong?
没有啊 但是
No, but which feeling is worse --
被古斯牵手
Gus holding your hand
跟一个人坐在这比 哪个比较难受呢
or you sitting here alone without him?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表