剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好
Yeah.
好了 拿上另一个 快点 我们得走了
Okay, grab the other one, hurry. We gotta go.
鲁兹先生太太
Mr. And Mrs. Lutz.
很抱歉在您们女儿过世后又来打扰
Sorry to bother you again right after your daughter's death,
但是我们有更多问题要问
but we have more questions.
这是个可怕的悲剧 我们想赶紧走出去
It was a terrible tragedy we'd like to put behind us.
所以你们在女儿的葬礼前就要离开吗
So you're leaving town before your daughter's funeral?
这很难 但是
It's tough, but, uh...
我们不能生活在过去 所以为什么不去里诺呢
we can't live in the past, so why not Reno?
如果我们不在交通高峰前出发
If we don't leave before rush-hour traffic,
要晚三小时才能到维克多♥维♥尔
it'll be three extra hours to Victorville.
我不认为你们要去维克多♥维♥尔
Yeah, I don't think you're going to Victorville
无论是不是今天下午
or beyond this afternoon.
爷爷 我们什么时候走
Grandpa, when are we leaving?
-很快 甜心 -是妈妈来了吗
- Uh, soon, honey. - Is Mama coming?
小心你的手指
Watch your fingers.
抱歉
Sorry.
他是个很有好奇心的男孩
He's a curious boy.
也许你们可以用电子邮件发你们的问题给我
Maybe you could e-mail us your questions.
鲁兹先生太太 你们可以现在跟我回警♥察♥局
Mr. And Mrs. Lutz, you can either go with me
或者我们可以在附近找个地方
downtown right now, or we can find someplace nearby
私下聊聊
where we can chat privately.
这全部由你们决定
It's entirely up to you.
我一会儿就来 继续玩儿这个游戏
I'll be back in just a minute. Keep matching up those jewels
看看你能走到哪儿 甜心
and see how far you can get, honey.
好了
There.
听着 不管从哪一方面来说
Listen, for all intents and purposes,
我们的女儿都早就离开我们了
our daughter left us a long time ago.
我们在抚养这个孩子
We're raising this child.
他没有其他亲人了吗
There's no other parental figure in his life?
曾经有 我们曾以为一个很好的小伙子是他爸爸
There was -- a terrific guy we thought was the dad,
但最后发现是海瑟在说谎
but it turned out Heather lied about that.
我们担心有人
And we were worried that someone else,
结了婚还有其他小孩
someone who was married and had other kids
在法律上来说有权
and did have legal rights could come by
带走我们的孙子
and seize our grandson,
我们绝不会把他给一个陌生人
and we're not about to give him up to a stranger.
我不认为这种事情是必然的
I don't think that's going to happen necessarily,
但我要说 我很惊讶
but I have to say, I am surprised
你们跟自己的女儿那么疏远
that you became so... estranged from your daughter.
她是我们女儿吗
Was she our daughter?
我们并没有教得她那么虚荣 那么虚伪
We didn't raise her to be so vain, to be so deceitful.
我们几乎都不认得她了
We hardly recognized her anymore.
特别是她隆了胸和下巴之后
Especially after the breast and chin implants.
她一开始是很好看的
That girl was pretty to begin with.
她长得很像戴尔
She looked just like Dale.
你们要逮捕我们吗
Are you going to arrest us?
我们无法拘留你们
We don't have enough to hold you.
所以我们可以上路了
So we're free to get on the road?
当然 但不能带走你们的孙子
Uh, sure, but not with your grandson.
你们没有对伊森的合法监护权
You don't have legal custody of Ethan.
我们要把他交给
We need to hold him and place him
儿童保护服务
with Child Protective Services.
-那不可能 绝不 -绝不可能
- That's no choice. Never. - That'll never happen.
-不了谢谢 想都别想 -除非我死了
- No, thank you. Forget it. - Over my dead body.
好了 如果你们想留住孙子
Okay, if you want to hold on to your grandson,
你们就好好待在这里
you need to stay right where you are.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
迈克
Yes, Mike.
队长 有一个坏消息 普罗文茨是对的
Captain, the bad news is, Provenza was right.
好消息是 我找到了凶器
The good news is, I've identified the murder weapon.
海瑟·鲁兹的后颅骨呈线性骨折
The back of Heather Lutz's skull had linear fractures,
也就是说她受到来自一个又重又平的
indicating a well-distributed impact
均匀撞击
from a heavy, flat object.
比如说平底锅 而不是锤子
Like a frying pan, not a hammer.
没错 所以我们清理了房♥子中
Exactly, so we emptied the property of anything
所有符合条件的物品 但我一直在想
that might fit the bill, but I kept thinking about
你说烧烤台上
what you said about something not being quite right
有点不对劲
with the grilling station.
还以为能听下去呢
Oh, just as things are getting interesting.
不好意思
Sorry.
我是海瑟 有什么需要吗
This is Heather. What do you want?
-队长 请过来一下 -不不不不...
- Captain, please. - No, no, no, no...
第一张是宣传册的照片
This first one is the brochure.
第二张是犯罪现场的照片
This second one is the crime scene.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
在宣传册里 炊具都朝同一方向摆放
In the brochure, the utensils are all facing the same way,
但在巴斯的录像里面
but in this still from Buzz's video,
烧烤压板被翻了过来
the grill press is turned around.
是的 所以我仔细检查了一下
It was, so I examined it very closely
找到了微量的非常昂贵的
and found trace amounts of a very expensive
洗涤液 通常可不会用到烧烤炊具上
cleansing solution not typically used on grilling utensils.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
它含有来自上流化妆精品店的凡士林
It contains petrolatum from an upscale cosmetics boutique.
克雷格·康利
不 是来自医疗设备上的消毒剂
No, it was from a disinfectant found in medical facilities.
更准确地说 牙医诊所
More specifically, dentist offices.
唐纳德·欧文
这就解释了
Which explains why
我刚结束的这通与克劳迪娅·欧文夫人的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Mrs. Claudia Irwin.
欧文医生的妻子 她说什么了 长官
The wife of Dr. Irwin? What did she want, sir?
唐纳德·欧文
她想确认一下和海瑟·鲁兹的会面
She was confirming an appointment with Heather Lutz,
说海瑟要给她房♥子的预估报价
who was offering her an estimate on what her house was worth.
海瑟·鲁兹
海瑟·鲁兹
认得这个吗 医生
Recognize this, Doctor?
这跟受害者留给你妻子的卡片一模一样
It's identical to the card our victim left your wife
上面写着 她非常非常非常愿意
with a message expressing how much she'd love, love, love
-卖♥♥掉你的房♥子 -我见过这名片
- to sell your house. - I know the card,
但我是第一次听说海瑟
but this is the first time I'm hearing that Heather
-联♥系♥了我妻子 -真的吗
- tried to contact my wife. - Really?
医生把电脑给我了
The doctor gave me his computer.
物证对他个人究竟有多不利
How strong is the physical evidence against him specifically?
证据很弱 幸运的是 他也很好攻破
Well, it's pretty weak, but, uh, fortunately, so is he.
而且非常聪明 他放弃聘请律师
And so smart, he waived his right to an attorney.
发现你和鲁兹女士之间的信息吗
...find messages between you and Ms. Lutz?
真是不得不爱没有密♥码♥的电脑
You got to love a computer that's not password protected.
当然 我和海瑟发过短♥信♥和邮件
Sure. Heather and I, we texted and e-mailed some,
但我挺确定我们没谈过我的妻子
but I'm fairly sure my wife never came up.
那和你生了个小孩的情人
Oh, so it's just a coincidence that the woman
出现在你家门口和你妻子说话
with whom you had an affair and a child
就只是个巧合了吗
ended up in your home talking to your wife.
还留下了她的名片让你知道
And leaving her card behind so that you would know
她离你的妻子和孩子有多近
how close she had been to your wife and children.
海瑟想要钱 是不是
Heather wanted money, didn't she?
而且不是付一次了事那种
And not just a one-time payment.
谁知道最后会是什么样
I mean, who knows where all this might end?
好了 好了
Uh -- Okay, okay.
钱根本不是问题
Um...the money wasn't the issue at all.
他们每次说钱不是问题时 我就总会想
When they say money isn't the issue, I always begin to think,
海瑟·鲁兹
-"就是钱的问题" -她想我
- "Money is the issue." - She wanted me
给她的生活买♥♥单
to fund her lifestyle,
-我很愿意这么做 -队长
- which I was completely willing to do. - Hey, Captain?
我们打开了欧文医生的浏览器
We're on Dr. Irwin's browser,
他星期天访问了海瑟的网站
and he visited Heather's website Sunday.
他知道她在公开看♥房♥♥会上
He knew she was at the open house.
我要怎么跟我妻子解释钱都去哪了
How do I explain where all the money is going to my wife?
她要是发现了 肯定立马离婚
And when she finds out, it's instant divorce.
海瑟就什么都没有了
Heather would end up with nothing.
我只是想让她明白这一点
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表