剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
求求你了 我保证
Please? I promise.
你说过我们能在这儿等她的
You said we could wait for her.
求求你了
Please?
不会等很久的 对不起 好吗
It won't be long. I'm sorry, okay?
我会听话的 我保证
I'll be good. I promise.
求求你了
Please!
缉毒科估计齐克隆兄弟会的人
Narcotics estimates the ZBs could clear
能靠他们地下实验室制出三十公斤的毒品
about 30k a week with their basement meth lab.
而且他们不光是制♥作♥毒品
And they weren't just into meth either.
看了他们文档里的文件
Looking at these documents from their files,
齐克隆兄弟还参与了
the Zyklon Brotherhood was involved
一些很大的房♥地♥产♥骗局
in some big real-estate scams, too.
用不同女人的名字来购买♥♥♥房♥♥产
Purchasing homes in the names of different women.
大概就是像艾娃这样的女性朋友
Probably girlfriends like Ava.
然后没有付一分房♥贷
Yeah, then renting out their new houses
就把他们新买♥♥的房♥子借了出去
without ever paying a penny on the mortgages,
把这些女人们的贷款信用都毁了
ruining these women's credit in the process.
毒品和房♥地♥产♥诈骗 他们的经营模式真多样
So, meth and real-estate fraud -- they're diversified.
那这些武器又是怎么回事
What about all these weapons?
除了亨利叔叔玩"砰 追逐纳粹"小游戏时
Yeah. Well, including the three that uncle Henry had on him
用的身上三把枪
for his little game of "Pop! Goes the nazi",
我们找到了总共47支
We have found a total of 47 expressions
表达第二修正案权利的玩意[枪]
of their second amendment rights.
包括了枪♥械♥处的弗朗辛说的
Well, including the gun
杀了马可妈妈的那把枪
that firearms francine says killed Mark's mom.
这是弹夹上新采集到的一组指纹
Here's a set of fresh prints on the clip,
但这组指纹不是亨利的
but they don't belong to uncle Henry,
嫌犯
系统里也没有记录
And they aren't in the system, either.
所以不是他亲自装的子弹
So, he didn't load the gun he used.
他刚刚企图要杀这么多警♥察♥
He just tried to kill several police officers.
就算没有毒品 其他罪名也够我们拘留他了
Even without the drugs, we have plenty to hold him on.
就跟那个人♥渣♥德怀特·达尼尔一样
And just like that Dwight Darnell scumbag,
亨利也坚持不请律师 对我们有好处
Henry insists on representing himself, so that helps.
走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see.
安迪 副队
Andy, lieutenant,
你们俩能不能尽量
would you two like to take a crack
让我们的科尔森先生"宾至如归"呢
at making our Mr. Colson feel at home?
没问题 我们尽力
Sure. We'll do our best.
巴斯 不好意思
Buzz! Hey, I'm sorry, um...
我刚在等电梯 他来了
I-I was waiting by the elevator, and he's here.
-谁 -他就在我后面
- Who? - He's right behind me.
赫克特来了
Hecht is here.
是谁给我安排了这趟实地考察呢
Who do I thank for the field trip?
你等下就会知道
You'll find out later.
抱歉 还有另一个人♥渣♥比你先到
Sorry, there's another scumbag in line ahead of you.
掉头 先把他带去访客会议厅
Turn around and take him back to our visitor's conference center,
等我们这好了再来处理他
and we'll deal with him when we're ready.
对了 这要花多久时间
Oh, and, uh, how long is this going to take?
一两个小时吧
An hour or two.
幸好 你有的是时间
Luckily for us, you have all the time in the world.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 我没事
Y-yes, ma'am. I'm fine.
拉什蒂 拉什蒂
Rusty. Rusty.
我知道很难
I know it's hard,
但你别逼你妈
but don't push your mom
让你看赫克特的审讯了
to watch this interview with Hecht.
我为你们提供了
Yeah, I-I gave you guys a strategy
对付证人的方法
for dealing with your witness.
难道不给我点回报吗
Don't I get rewarded for that?
这就是为什么大家都不喜欢记者
You see, this is why nobody likes the press.
我是说 纱伦今天够忙了
I'm telling you, Sharon has a lot on her plate today,
别打扰她
so don't interrupt her
也别问她一堆问题
and don't ask her a lot of questions.
审讯快要开始的时候
And when the interview's about to start,
你就待在她看得见的地方
you just hang somewhere where she can see you,
表现难过的样子
and look sad.
相信我 这是你唯一的机会
Trust me, it's your only chance.
你的动机我们深有同感
We sympathize with your cause.
老天 我们是这部门所剩无几的白人警探了
Hell, we're the only white detectives left in our division.
再加上上司又是个女的
Plus, our boss is a woman.
我们可不想在这种氛围里工作
That's not the way we want things, either.
但是 亨利 我们现在说的
But, Henry, we are talking about
是企图谋杀♥警♥♥察♥啊
attempted murder of police officers here.
这就不对了
Now, that's not a good thing.
我又不知道你们是警♥察♥
I didn't know you were police.
我在保卫我的财产 这是我的权利
I was protecting my property, which I have a right to do.
有道理
That's a good point.
有道理
That's a good point.
我们会考虑这一点
We'll take that into consideration.
对 对 但是...
Oh, yeah, yeah, but...
跟德怀特有任何关联吗
Any connection to Dwight?
还没 但是还在对房♥子内
Not yet, but DNA and print collections
进行DNA和指纹的采集
are still ongoing at the house.
二十年 最少
20 years, minimum.
我要求打电♥话♥
I'd like my phone call.
先等一等
Well, just hold on.
你想想 亨利
Now, just think for a second, Henry.
你有前科
You're an ex-con
在你家又找到四十多把武器
with 40-some-odd weapons found in your house.
我要打电♥话♥
Phone call.
亨利 如果这些枪查出来
Henry, if any of those guns come back
-和什么案件有关... -打电♥话♥
- to a crime -- - Phone call.
看来"我们也充满歧视"
Well, the we're-bigots-too thing
这招不管用
doesn't seem to be working.
是的 既然不能说服他
No. If we can't talk him down,
我们就激怒他
let's rile him up.
我们懂 亨利
We get it, Henry.
别管毒品了 直接说诈欺的事
Forget about the meth and hit them with the fraud.
-胡里奥 艾米 -我们想帮你
- Julio and Amy. - We want to save you,
还有你的朋友
and your friends, too,
免去你们行为所带来的法律责任
from the legal consequences of your actions.
亨利 我们时间不多了
Henry, we don't have much time together
我们上司很快就会发现
before our boss figures out
我们在这儿跟你谈话 然后会换别人...
that we're in here talking to you and replaces us wi--
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-抱歉 我们只是... -好
- Sorry, guys, we were just -- - Yeah.
我们知道了
We know what you were doing.
队长要我和塞克斯接手处理
Captain wants me and Sykes to handle this.
行行行
Okay, okay, okay.
亨利
Henry.
还记得我们吗
Remember us --
把你狠狠打趴的拉丁男和黑妞
The latino guy and the -- the black chick who kicked your ass?
我们又来了
We're back.
希望你别介意
Hope you're not embarrassed
自己被一个女人暴打了一通
by getting the crap beat out of you by a girl.
不想蹲大狱
You want to save yourself life in prison?
只要帮我们找到齐克隆兄弟会就行了
Help us find your fellow zyklon buddies.
关于他们在哪儿 我们手里已有可靠线索
We got a lot of good leads on where they might be --
也许在麦卡斯林大街1478号♥
1478 Mecaslin Street, maybe?
或者在万德维尔大道113号♥
Or 113 Vanderville Drive?
-北22街77号♥ -等等 这些地址是
- 77 North Avenue 22? - Wait, what are those addresses?
-湖畔大街898号♥ -房♥产地址怎么了
- 898 Lakeside Street... - It's part of the real estate sc-- what?
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
德怀特的受害者们住在这些房♥子里
Those are the houses where Dwight's victims lived,
-他在那里将他们杀害了 -你说什么
- where he killed them! - What?
这就是你要的板上钉钉的证据
That's the evidence you needed.
-你明白这意味着什么 -我要打电♥话♥
- Do you know what that means? - Phone call.
安德烈和萨拉·科尔的家在湖畔大街
Lakeside Street -- that was the home of Andre and Sara Cole.
康纳和艾莉·弗兰克林以及
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表