剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
signed him right in the room.
说实话 格伦需要钱
To be honest, Glen needed it.
我们 我们拒了很多初级员工
We're, uh -- we're letting go of a lot of our junior accounts,
那些一直没有创造收益的人
people who haven't been producing results.
艾德里安保住了格伦的工作
Adrian saved Glen's job.
安全 安全
Clear! Clear!
安全
Clear!
格伦不在
No sign of Glen,
但是那个房♥间有一堆电子产品
but there's a pile of electronics in that room
就是用艾德里安的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的那些
that match the purchases on Adrian's credit card.
好了 大家赶紧离开这里
Okay, everyone. Let's get out of here quick,
在他回家之前
before he gets home.
这时候格伦出现了
And that's when Glen showed up.
他走近之后就会看见门框被破坏了
He's gonna see the doorjamb's been busted once he gets up close.
巴斯 回楼下去
Buzz, go back downstairs.
你瞧 我很愿意帮你们的忙
Look, uh, I'd love to help you guys out,
不过我一会儿和客户有个会
but I have a client meeting in a few minutes,
但是 我们可以之后再谈
but, uh, we can talk after.
一说他他就来了
Hey, speak of the devil.
副队
Lieutenant.
桑切斯
Sanchez.
桑切斯 你别干傻事
Sanchez! Don't you do anything stupid!
警告 入侵将被起诉
这么说 你自己一个人去追他了
So, you chased him by yourself.
是的
Well, yes.
普罗文茨副队 他不能跑 女士
Lieutenant Provenza, he doesn't run, ma'am.
斯普林街向北
North on Spring!
从斯普林街向北到第五街 斯普林街向北
North on Spring at Fifth! North on Spring!
胡里奥 等着我 我去接上你
Julio, wait for me! I'll pick you up.
胡里奥 胡里奥
Julio? Julio!
警官需要协助
Officers need help.
一名警探在徒步追踪一男性谋杀嫌疑人
One detective in foot pursuit of male murder suspect,
从斯普林街向北过了第五街
Headed north on Spring from Fifth.
等等 冷静
Okay, okay. Hang on. Hang on.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
格伦 你不是这样的人
Glen, this isn't you.
你不想死在今天
You don't want to die today,
你也不想其他人死
and you don't want anyone else to die.
我不想坐牢
I'm not going to jail.
你就算开枪也跑不掉
Well, you're not shooting your way out of this,
你也不会伤害一个无辜的女孩
and you're not hurting an innocent girl.
我会的 如果你不后退的话我现在就杀了她
I will. I'll kill her right now if you don't back off.
后退
Back off!
我说后退
I said back off!
在那个时候 你在想什么
And at that point, what were you thinking?
我不知道 可能是 见鬼
I don't know. Something like, "Oh, shit."
这时候职业训练开始起作用
That's when training kicks in.
思考周围的环境
You think about your surroundings --
撤退路线 围观群众
exit points, bystanders...
拜托
Please!
人♥质♥
...The hostage.
然后呢
And then?
然后我必须做出决定
Then I had to make a decision.
胡里奥 胡里奥 你不能放下武器
Julio. Julio, do not put your weapon away.
没关系 副队 没事 没事 副队
It's okay, lieutenant. We're good. We're good, sir.
你从没见过他 甚至从没和他在一间屋子里
You never met him, never even been in the same room as him.
你怎么能知道他是什么样的人
How could you know who he was?
和你了解我的方式一样 女士
Same way you're learning about me, ma'am.
我调查他
I investigated him.
你不是故意要伤害艾德里安
You didn't mean to hit Adrian.
那是个意外 你很后悔
That was an accident, and you were sorry.
你放倒了艾德里安的照片 格伦
You turned down Adrian's photos, Glen,
为了不看到他的脸
so you didn't have to see his face.
你喝了很多伏特加想获得解脱
And you drank a lot of vodka trying to get over it.
你甚至留下了食物给猫
You even left food behind for the cat.
真的杀人犯不会做这些
Real killers don't do that.
听着 坏事情会发生
Listen, bad things happen,
但这不意味着你是个坏人
but that doesn't make you a bad person.
你不是个坏人 格伦 你是吗
You're not a bad person, Glen, are you?
你是吗
Are you?
你是吗
Are you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事了
It's ok.
胡里奥
Julio.
普罗文茨副队说了什么
What did lieutenant Provenza say?
他说我疯了
He called me crazy.
-你同意他么 -不 女士
- Do you agree with that? - No, ma'am.
普罗文茨副队觉得人人都是疯子 除了他自己
Lieutenant Provenza thinks everyone's crazy except him.
你都没有想过
There was no point where you thought,
这个人可能会杀了我
"This guy might kill me."
我担心你的判断能力
I have worries about your judgment.
那里有很多市民
There were civilians everywhere,
一名人♥质♥ 其他警官
a hostage, another officer.
今后你可以每天都来这直到我退休
You can come back here every day from now until I retire,
我会一直认为 在那种情况下
and I will always say, under the circumstances,
我做了正确的决定
I made the right decision.
还有
And...
如果你让我
If you let me...
我也会这样对待孩子
That's what I will try to do with a kid.
我是说 尽力做正确的决定
I mean...Try to make the right decisions.
这很可能是我当父亲的唯一机会
This -- this is probably my only chance to be a father,
而
And...
我会尽一切努力
...I will try very hard
当个好爸爸
to be a good one,
如果你给我这个机会的话
If you give me the opportunity.
辛西亚 我有点惊讶你还在这
Cynthia, I'm a little surprised to still see you here.
正准备走
On my way out.
其实 我还有一个问题
I just have one more issue, really.
什么
And that is?
如果桑切斯警探已经违反了一项政策
If detective Sanchez violated one policy,
假设他又违反了另一项政策
will he violate another,
那会让在他监护下的孩子面临什么
and where would that leave a child in his custody?
政策只是指南 辛西亚
Policies are guidelines, Cynthia.
它们并非条例 也不是法律
They're not rules. They're not laws.
不管你信不信
And, believe it or not,
指南对有些罪犯就是不管用
some criminals don't fit into guidelines.
但他还在接受审查
But he's still under review.
什么
What?
警♥察♥委员会已经做出了决定
The Board of Police Commissioners has reached their decision.
我们现在可以告诉你了
We can tell her now.
辛西亚 桑切斯警探并非因违反政策
Cynthia, um, detective Sanchez was not under review
接受审查
for violation of policy.
而是为了评估他的行为
It was to see if his actions qualified him
能否获得洛杉矶勇气勋章
to receive the L.A.P.D.'s Medal of Valor.
冒着生命危险拯救别人的行为
For risking his life to save others.
所以 即便最初的调查人员
So, even though the original investigators
永远无法从你父亲及叔叔谋杀案
have never, ever been able to get a suspect I.D.
留下的残缺指纹中找到嫌疑人的身份
from the partials left at your father and uncle's murders,
但你可以
you can.
也许可以 去显影室
Maybe. I can show you
我可以更好地展示给你看
more easily in the racer room.
来吧
Come on.
没事的 胡里奥
It's okay, Julio.
肯定会如你所愿的
I'm sure it's gonna work out your way,
尽管我尽最大努力让你别毁掉你的生活
despite my best efforts to keep you from ruining your life.
我不知道 长官 她持怀疑态度
I don't know, sir. She was skeptical.
巴斯 你能稍等一下吗
Buzz, could you -- could you hold on for just a second?
-当然 -好 谢谢
- Sure. - Okay, thanks.
辛西亚
Cynthia?
贝克先生 你好吗
Mr. Beck. How are you?
桑切斯警探会获批领养一个孩子吗
Is detective Sanchez gonna get approved to have a kid someday?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表